[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>complain about no attention from women >doesn't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>complain about no attention from women
>doesn't get ripped

Let me guess, you whine that you are hungry instead of making a sandwich too.
>>
>>28789803
Being ripped and ugly still makes you ugly
>>
>>28789803
>you whine that you are hungry instead of making a sandwich too.

Well, yes but that's beside the point.

Instead of offering only criticism how about you add something constructive?
Give us a body weight workout routine so us broke shut-ins can start working on our physique.
>>
I have a fucked up shoulder and hip. I try, but my body disagrees.
>>
>>28790726
Read the /fit/ sticky. It helped change my life.
>>
i don't complain about it, i know im unattractive
>>
gymcels will never have a normal relationship

what matters is your height and your facial features, if you're lacking in either of those women might fuck you, but you'll always be an eyesore to them
>>
>>28789803
>implying I know how to make a sandwich
>>
>>28789803
The last and only time I went to the gym I could barely lift the barbell. I got pinned underneath it and someone had to jump in and help me. I spilled my spaghetti and left the gym immediately in embarrassment for someone having to help me lift a barbell with no weight and I haven't been back to the gym since.
>>
>>28790471
It gives you at least +2 attractiveness though. A 4/10 goes to a 6/10
>>
>>28791651
80/20 my friendirino
>>
>>28790729
S W I M M I N G

o r i g i n a l
>>
i lift but i drink alcohol daily so no gains
>>
To get ripped is a one year committment of serious diet and discipline. I have to cut time out of my life to do that. Doing it could be fun, but on the other hand I would know the girl would never have liked me before. Her love is only based off what I am now. I would resent her over time for this and that would cause a rift in the relationship. What good is your love when you would never have loved the old me. What good is your love moving forward? What if I am injured and I cannot continue to work out? How can I trust your heart? How can I trust you? all you love is what you see

That would be my conundrum.
>>
>>28792197
If you keep thinking of "what ifs" as an excuse for not doing anything then you're destined for failure. Sure, there's a very high chance that you'll get a gf who only cares for your looks so when it wears off (and it will) there's nothing; but you might also find that perfect qt girlfriend you've always wanted.

What you need to be is honest about what you like and who you are. Not "just b yourself", but making it so that whoever finds you attractive isn't just in it for how you look.
>>
>>28789803
>dude is talking about his mom dying
>interviewer is just feeling empathy
>/fit/ uses this as life motivation for some reason

Bunch of autists. lol.
>>
>>28792342

Do you look at people that way when they say their mom died?

You fag. Women have no empathy she doesnt give a shit about his mom she just wants the D
>>
>>28789803
I don't want women to look at me weird like that
I'm happy alone and this kind of shit is just... uncomfortable
>>
>>28792300
>you might also find that perfect qt girlfriend you've always wanted.

I have yet to meet any woman who was perfect. Even the woman who in theory are out of my league, I see many flaws and am not sure they would make me happy in this life. They bring joy to their bfs but how they treat them would not make me happy.
>>
>>28792467
"Perfect" is a misnomer really, I should said that "right for you" gf because if a girl is right for you it can be "perfect" despite flaws.

If you see no girls right for you then I can see why you wouldn't want to risk attracting the incredibly superficial kind who only want Chads. However, if you're not doing it already you should be improving who you already are (if you're not obese, that is) physically as you'll find that girls aren't as picky physically as you might think.

Bear in mind I'm talking from second-hand experience here, I'm as much of a kissless virgin as anyone else here.
>>
>>28789803

who's the roastie that gets the most toasty?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.