[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously considering making a Tinder account. How long have I gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
Seriously considering making a Tinder account.

How long have I gotten
>>
>>28789593
>How long have I gotten

Until what?
>>
>>28789593

What the fuck are you even asking here?

Robonigger5000
>>
i downloaded the app

got gg'd the moment it asked for a facebook account login

>hurr just make a fake facebook and put some pics up

>implying ill ever make a facebook
>implying i have pics

if you have a tinder you are a normie, stop giving advice on here.
>>
>>28789679
I meant to say how LOW have I gotten

fucking autocorrect
>>
>>28789716
>implying I'll ever make a Facebook
This is what you're saying? You don't even have to upload pictures to your fake Facebook account. You don't even have to use your real name.

>if you have a tinder you are a normie, stop giving advice on here.
>if you have a fake facebook you are a normie
see above
>normies shouldn't give advice
How are you supposed to get out of khv with the advice of khv's? Pro-tip: you can't. You need someone who was once like you and got out of that situation. If you consider every single one of those people normie, you're never going to get out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.