[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hadn't gone to my classes for over a week >yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: pepe gun reee.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun reee.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>hadn't gone to my classes for over a week
>yesterday determined to go but overslept due to my sleeping problems
>the worst part is getting up in the morning, so i decided to stay up all night, so there would be no getting up at all and I can just go to my classes
>stay up all night drinking coffee trying to make time pass
>drank way too much coffee, started to feel weird
>i was determined to go, so i went anyway
>finally get there, can't sit still because of all the coffee i drank
>also i'm sweating my ass off because of this and how hot it was today
>as time passes by, i'm starting to feel more normal
>lunchtime
>sitting outside smoking a cigarette
>shitskin from my class punches me right in the fucking nuts because i flinched when i thought he was gonna punch me in the nuts when he really wasn't (this makes no sense to me at all wtf?)
>i tried my hardest to finally get my ass outside the house, and this is what i get?
>take the bus home afterwards and try not to cry
>finally get home
>mental breakdown

is this what normies do for fun?
i seriously worked hard on getting my ass to my classes and this is what i get
you fucking normies, why do you do this kind of shit?
why?
and he was a fucking shitskin too just to top it off
i don't even know what to say, is punching another person in the balls really that funny
was this some sort of "funny game" that i was supposed to take part in in some way or was he just mocking me to feel better about himself?
>>
File: 1463503839090.jpg (75 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
1463503839090.jpg
75 KB, 800x390
>>28789539
Mfw you'd be crucified for the exact same behavior and labeled as a "racist."

Kill em' all
>>
>i tried my hardest to finally get my ass outside the house, and this is what i get?

Well, first off, normies get nothing just for going outside the house. They also get nothing except education for going to classes; they pay money for the privilege of going to classes.

>shitskin from my class punches me right in the fucking nuts because i flinched when i thought he was gonna punch me in the nuts when he really wasn't (this makes no sense to me at all wtf?)

He was picking on you because you seemed easy to pick on. He didn't need an excuse to punch you in the nuts; he just wanted to.

>i seriously worked hard on getting my ass to my classes and this is what i get
Compared to most people, you put in the modicum of effort. And you will be compared to those people by others.

>and he was a fucking shitskin too just to top it off
Would you be happier if some Aryan fucker punched you in the balls?

>i don't even know what to say, is punching another person in the balls really that funny
Its enjoyable for the person punching you in the balls, because they feel empowered from your emasculation. They made you a bitch, in short.
>>
>>28789670
>trying to justify some normie shitskin punching me in the balls for no reason
oh ok then
>>
>>28789742
>>trying to justify some normie shitskin punching me in the balls for no reason

I ain't trying to justify shit. He was a dick, and you were dickless. That doesn't justify his actions, but nothing is justifying you against random abuse. It happened because it could and he felt like it.

However, specifically said:
>why do you do this kind of shit?
>why?

So I provided an answer.
I think you had no intention of actually trying to understand why he did it (or you think it was just because he was a normie and a shitskin), and you just wanted to wallow in your despair.
>>
>>28789539
Let me explain the game. Its a test of manhood and fear like in older societies.

Its called "two for flinching" traditionally and doesnt target the nuts normally which suggests he was more out for his own entertainment than to test you.

Traditionally you would approach an aquantence and throw a light blow at the shoulder or gut. An "acceptable" response would be tensing to take the blow to demomstrate your toughness, stepping out of the way so they swing at air and look silly, or showing intelligence by spotting them preparing to hit you and calling them out.

If you flinch or act scared of the blow they hit you twice usually with more vigor.

The moral of game is not to act scared.

But kids are dickheads these days and dont see these things as tests or lessons made into a game but a chance to be an asshole and get away with it because if youre laughing and looking like youre having a good time it makes anyone who calls you out the asshole.

You autismos need to catch on to people.
>>
>>28789539
Are you in highschool?
Who the fuck punches someone randomly?
>>
>>28790038
You've never lived in a poor underclass white community, have you?
>>
>>28790914
I mean who punches someone randomly at college
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.