[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a large penis remove my robot status? Does it make me a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: dahye7.jpg (764 KB, 1307x1960) Image search: [Google]
dahye7.jpg
764 KB, 1307x1960
Does a large penis remove my robot status? Does it make me a Chad?

Because spending time here gives me the feeling it does and I feel less at home on my favorite board /r9k/..

It's 21cm long, and I'm white, but I'm a skinny, balding, kissless virgin who hasn't even had a proper conversation with a women yet at 24 years old.

I wish I could bestow this gift onto someone who could use it.
>>
>>28789183
In the eyes of most women, a big dick on a total loser is useless as they'll have no interest in you. A big dick is something they want but only when it's attached to a man with status.

However, there is a subset of women who just love big dicks exclusively. You might get some play with them if you can find them.
>>
File: 1413756906063.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413756906063.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>28789183
Nope anon, bitches see your dicks last, friends of mine who are chads pull more tail but they probs know I've got a bigger piece than them and I'm only somewhere between 6.5-.7 (on a good day)

mfw unattractive in both aesthetic appeal and personality
>>
Surprisingly, women (or anyone else in the real world) can't know you have a big dick unless they're already in your bed and ready to fuck. So no, women just assume the insecure beta faggot has a small dick.
Also unless you a good lover, the big dick is not really that much of a helper than an average one.

t. bigus dickus
>>
File: dahye9.jpg (431 KB, 500x787) Image search: [Google]
dahye9.jpg
431 KB, 500x787
I mean I know all this, it's just surprising to me how often there's topics here where people act as if having a big dick automatically transforms you into Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>28789425
>people act as if having a big dick automatically transforms you into Chad Thundercock.
retards gonna retard
>>
File: bTKkJfg.jpg (134 KB, 727x1280) Image search: [Google]
bTKkJfg.jpg
134 KB, 727x1280
>>28789183
I want to cum on the face of every K-pop star in the world.
>>
>>28789183
The catalog thumbnail looks a bit like it's one four-legged creature smashing its lower torsos against itself perpendicularly to the viewer.
>>
File: dahye5.jpg (416 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
dahye5.jpg
416 KB, 1000x1500
>>28789486
tfw a K-Pop star will never undo my pants and look at my big cock in shock ;_;

why even bother.
>>
to OP.

i strongly believe you can get laid if you advertise your cock correctly on craigslist.

infact im 100% you can get some form of pussy that way if you lower your standards a little, but you might even catch something way above your level.

also if you're gay you can get laid daily and then some.

having a penis that big IS an advantage but you're just too dumb to know it.
>>
>>28789909
I'm a grower. Flaccid, I have a baby penis, but when erect I'm super girthy. I've actually had an unusually pretty message parlor girl compliment me on my dick size. It was the only time I got a girl that was exactly out of a weeaboo fantasy. She was tan, but not Mexican tan like some Asians; she was a perfect even hue all over and she was Korean and had a cute as fuck accent. She had me straddle her back and give her a massage, and she had the most perfect, smooth skin. She reached back and made an O with her hand to push my dick through as I messaged her, and that's when she made the comment.

Best fucking experience I ever had at a massage parlor.
inb4 things that didn't happen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.