[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ON DATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
NEED TO ENSURE I LOSE MY VIRGINITY.
>>
Say u want ficki ficki
>>
Probably shouldn't take creep pics..
I'd say that's a good start
>>
File: 190247.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
190247.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
Wasn't the girl asian just moments ago faggot
>>
Put your phone down and talk to her, that might work.
>>
impress her by turning camera around the right way so you dont look like a moron.
>>
>>28789157
What's the address and location name of the cafe?
>>
Ding dong her ching chong

I berieve in you
>>
c u t e
u
t
e

What's her name and also her ethnicity
>>
>>28789157
If I had working Flash player, I would make a quick YouTube film shouting he's asking an imageboard how to get into your pants, post it ITT and hope that it autoplays.

What a tool.
>>
Buy her something to eat then as she's eating ask her "are you really going to eat that much?" It works every time. You got to break them down emotionally so you can rebuild them the way you want.
>>
OP stop posting this thread

>HELP ON A DATE

We wouldn't be here if we knew how to date.
>>
I'm assuming you're white, and she's some kind of mystery brown ethnicity. Then you are basically set for life, m8. Ethnic whores WORSHIP the white cock.
>>
>>28789157
How much are you paying her? 220 euros/hr?
>>
Op here, just had a conversation about casual sex. Things are looking up
>>
>>28789297
are you actually stop for breaks every few minutes and come back posting here? how about turn the phone off and start mindlessly asking her questions?
>>
start handing her money inexplicably, she'll know what you mean
>>
File: Aa1mVZN.jpg (241 KB, 794x1200) Image search: [Google]
Aa1mVZN.jpg
241 KB, 794x1200
>NEED TO ENSURE I LOSE MY VIRGINITY.
>ENSURE I LOSE MY VIRGINITY.
>16 fucking replies
>ctrl+f 'rape' 0 results.
I don't know, OP. Maybe I'm failing to see something, but seems a pretty straight forward problem to me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.