[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MY HUSBAND IS DEAD I don't want to remarry. I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>MY HUSBAND IS DEAD
I don't want to remarry.
I only want SEX.
See my pussy.
>CLICK HERE.
>>
>>28789090
I had a dream that I was in the woods and saw a bear
>>
>>28789090
sounds like my dream girl, at least if she got some big payout and hubby was really bad at fucking
>>
>>28790259
>wants to also get paid for smashing non-committal widow pussy
You're greedy.
>>
>>28790289
exorcising haunted pussy isn't cheap
>>
MY BRAND

sailors
>>
>>28790207
I'm learning French and last night I had a dream where someone said "Where is the meat" in French but they said "le viande" instead of "la".
>>
>>28790207
I had a dream all the friends I excommunicated came back and were annoying me.
>>
>>28790207
I had a dream that I found a puppy in my bed. It was a Siberian Husky, and in the dream I knew that once it had tasted blood it would never stop trying to kill. Also, the only way to kill it was drowning, as no other methods would work. It bit my finger and then I drowned it in the sink.
>>
>>28790310

FUCK MY NEWLY-ORPHANED BOIPUSSY.
>>
>>28790584
>yfw the sex is a QTE
>>
>>28791578
>1 fuck = 100 yen.
>>
>>28791979
>Maybe I should get another.
>>
>>28792010
>Kiss off, twit.
>>
>>28791979
sucky sucky 5 dolla
>>
>>28792146
Shenmue references only.
No South Park.
>>
>>28792146
>>28792164

Unless that was an obscure reference to the HK-dollars used in Shenmue 2.

If so, well played.
>>
>tfw playing shenmue and asking virtual qts to show me the way somewhere i already know how to get to just so i can walk with them
>>
>Observe clearly intoxicated oriental gentleman staggering.
>"Sir, are you okay?"
>"I'm just fine and dandy!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm okay!"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.