[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys, the jig is up. My NEET existence is over and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ntae411ZwA1ur8wc0o1_1280.jpg (136 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntae411ZwA1ur8wc0o1_1280.jpg
136 KB, 1080x1080
Well guys, the jig is up. My NEET existence is over and I have to get a job.

What's a job I can get with no qualifications that doesnt force me to interact with people
>>
>>28789053
why tho

oc as fug
>>
None.
They're all taken by people with doctorates and 5 years relevant experience. You need at least 1 year to even be considered to scrub toilets.

Enjoy modern society, try not to kill yourself.
>>
OP I'm the same situation, I applied for a job at a grocery store and it was so hard even handing them my application.

I walked in the store with my application then pussied out and acted like I was looking for something then walked out of the store.

After that I sat in my car (my mommies car) for about 30 minutes and then forced myself to walk in and hand my application.

I didn't want to look like an artist just carrying around a peice of paper so I folded it up and put it in my pocket.

Apparently that's a big no no to fold up your application so I didn't get the job.

Yeah if you don't want to get hired anywhere anon just fold up your application even once, normies hate that for some reason.
>>
>>28789152
Autist* fuck I cant even post right let alone get a job.
>>
Try going through a temp agency. It's a temp job but you can build experience from there
>>
>>28789087
Never worked a day in my life then I went and asked a realitor if they were hiring. They didn't ask for paperwork or anything just told me to show up the next Monday and put me to work painting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.