[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else knows for sure they'll be dying a Robot. Maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1459858338832.jpg (213 KB, 543x725) Image search: [Google]
1459858338832.jpg
213 KB, 543x725
Who else knows for sure they'll be dying a Robot.
Maybe it's good to think of the benefits.
What are the benefits of Robot life?
>>
File: 78.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
78.png
240 KB, 500x540
There are no benefits, otherwise people would stop crying here
>>
The silver lining is its freedom. Nobody can tell you what to do mainly. You can say what you want, keep whatever hours you want, generally be as strange as you want, and simply not have to play by the rules that normals do. In a way, it's very liberating. People in relationships especially have to make all kinds of compromises. We don't answer to anyone.
>>
not fearing death?

maybe oregano
>>
>>28789074
You are saying robots don't fear death? When alone all the time that's one of the only things you think about and fear. That's why people on here only talk about killing themselves but could never actually do it.
>>
>>28789244
I was joking. Living as a robot is worse than dying. Hence the joke. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.
>>
>>28789244
>When alone all the time that's one of the only things you think about and fear.
Afraid of lingering maybe, but not of being done. Many robots would probably welcome a terminal diagnosis. It's just hard to overcome the biological imperative of survival and actually pull the trigger yourself. That said, I'm sure there are many robots who have offed themselves, but it's not likely they made a post to say goodbye and most of them don't go on rampage that makes the papers first. A suicide is more like a psychotic break though than a really bad bout of depression, and it happens very quickly. There are likely to be people in their lives who didn't even see it coming.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.