[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.vice.com/read/youre-sing le-because-there-arent-e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: too close to home.jpg (116 KB, 939x851) Image search: [Google]
too close to home.jpg
116 KB, 939x851
http://www.vice.com/read/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253?utm_source=vicefbus&utm_campaign=global

>women refuse to date non college educated men
>over 60% of degree holders are now women
>boo hoo no man is good enough for me!

Why do women feel so entitled to a husband? men don't owe women shit, anymore than women owe men anything.
>>
>>28788872

Let them have their moment.

Feminazi "allies"/whiteknights are ugly, don't give enough validation so women look to the top percentile for sex and security.

Fortunately, less men are richer, less are chad. The less the dating pool/attention pool is, the more suicidal they become. Their base nature is to leech off of others, to have their solid rock to live their life for them.

As time progresses, they grow desperate, angry and even more narcissistic. Female nature knows know bounds, but with enough men opting out/not being thirsty, it can be conquered.

It's time for them to die.
>>
>we literally live in the post-male era
>Tesla was fucking right

THANKS EVOLUTION
YOU SURE DID A GREAT JOB OF JEWING ME OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE
>>
>>28788872
There's a lot of women who refuse to date college educated and non-college educated men. They want some kind of Calvin Klein model with God powers or some shit.
>>
I fucking hate elitist fucks that think going to college is a big deal or makes you superior. (Yes, i went to college).
>>
File: 1459514737958.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459514737958.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
>>28788872
Honestly why should we care at this point? Women destroyed the family and marriage, now most of them will live and die with nothing because they were too hateful and picky.

Almost all of the women i have been forced to be around with are also next to braindead. I can never marry and live along with what is essentially an old child. There are some decent women but they are extremely rare, almost non-existent.

Relationship is what i used to want the most but after i realized women were not what i was lead to believe i lost all interest. They are nothing but fuckholes for me now, i don't want to ever marry or spend a resources on a woman for anything more than a fuck.
>>
>>28788975

This

Men are finally waking up. Women are freaking out.

Decline is real.
>>
>>28788958
How was community college, buddy?
>>
>>28789712
college is a fucking scam anyway, if you went to anything but community college you are 100 times more idiotic than him
>>
File: 1462429603489.jpg (76 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1462429603489.jpg
76 KB, 800x795
>>28789842
That's not what my six figures says
>>
>fertile women should settle for and start a family with poor guys

Why? I'm sure these women would settle for a guy if he agreed to be a house husband and do all of the work around the house, but face it, most men would insist on being the breadwinner even though they earn less than the woman. Getting a degree is easy as fuck these days too, so you don't really have an excuse to be uneducated.
>>
>>28789907
Everything you said is stupid as fuck. Wiser guys can make loads of money without getting a scam college degree for ridiculous amounts of money. Women only want rich guys that's why birth rates are declining, it's impossible to sustain a population that way.

Men would lounge around all day long but they are expected to be the breadwinners, it's what almost all women want. Women are too lazy and inadequate to be breadwinners. Getting a degree is easy because it's a business of selling a useless paper that gets most people nowhere. It's selling hope.
>>
>>28789907
>getting a degree is easy as fuck
Maybe if you're rich, or a black lesbian.
>>
>>28788872
good, i hope every they cry themselves to sleep every night watching jewish make believe and eating ice cream.
>>
>>28788951
Don't worry the more humble girls will finally settle for a douche when they get old enough and then constantly question if they could be happier with someone else for the rest of their life.
>>
>>28788872
Why do men feel entitled to a girlfriend?

Fuck off.
>>
>>28791508
We are, we the men built the world you are trying to shit up. If i am not going to get a humble and attractive wife to impregnate and take care of me and my children then i have 0 incentive to do anything for this society or anyone that lives in it, including working hard and paying taxes.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28791508
be honest
do you normally browse reddit friendo?
>>
>>28791634
Whenever I see someone on here type "Fuck off.", I just automatically assume they're faggots from reddit.
>>
>>28791650
the post in question displays the effeminate nu-male attitude that is prevalent on reddit
i'd just like to know if reddit is indeed the source of that liberal filth
>>
>>28790816
If you cannot finish an undergraduate degree you're a certified retard. I'll make an exception for STEM degrees, which are actually difficult, but if you can't graduate with at least a 3.0 with a non-STEM major you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>28791508
>Why do men feel entitled to a girlfriend?
I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED
>>
>>28791764
I can't afford to get in you dumb faggot
>>
>>28790583
Dont worry, in near future there will be mandatory reproduction if you meet government criteria. For example if you have right height, eye color and face complexion you'll be forced to reproduce with assigned female otherwise you'll face punishment.
>>
>>28788975
why do women ruin everything the touch?

>>28788997
about fucking time more are becoming more self aware on how the dating game is stacked against them
>>
>>28791897
What you are describing is already happening in many countries, married couples get taxed way less and get benefits and it still doesn't work at all, people would rather get the "punishment" and avoid dating. It's because modern women are shit.
>>
>>28791764
>>28791824
My sister's got a master's degree and she's a fucking idiot. It's ridiculous that people think things like degree=smart or no degree=dumb.
>>
OP is your pic supposed to be Doraemon or something?
>>
>>28791916
>why do women ruin everything the touch?

they are not supposed to run wild or have the same liberties as men because they have hivemind and only care about their incessant short-term need for pleasure, also they can only love their children, and not even them in some cases so they are flat out dangerous

when women were kept in check and tucked safely societies were prospering

when you let them run societies they destroy those centuries old societies in the span of a few generations, they should never be in charge
>>
Can you give me the quotes on Nikola talking about the post-male era?
>>
>>28788872
More proof that money talks. Men are willing to date poor women, women aren't willing to date poor men. And women still keep crying about muh soggy knees. Just the way things are.
>>
>>28791508
Why do women feel entitled to a rich man?
>>
>>28788951
I go to a decent state school, my roommate is a former Marine working towards his welding certs, he's dating a girl at my school studying environmental engineering and she's crazy hot. The be attractive / don't be unattractive rule is key here.
>>
>>28792026
A poor man can't fund a baby.
>>
>>28792053
your genes probably aren't good enough to be passed on anyways.
>>
>>28792057
Unless war comes and you'll be raping women.
>>
>>28789880
You haven't graduated have you? No one who makes six figures dabs
>>
>>28788919
When did tesla say that?
>>
>>28791983
Its an old newspaper interview about why he was single.
https://www.google.com.ar/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.com/2011/07/nikola-tesla-mr-tesla-explains-why-he.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=0ahUKEwj68LWmj_PMAhXGhpAKHSxpDQsQFggcMAE&usg=AFQjCNHamBDNmK0Tn5hjqYsa1laQQYX9Fg
>>
>>28791579
So don't? I fuck girls all the time and still refuse to do anything for society. Life is good and my parents hate me. Just the way I want it
>>
File: Platopepe.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
Platopepe.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>28788975

If one day I have miraculous success with women I'll behave like this. I'll use woment just like they use men, no regrets.

>mfw men create families with women that drank the cum of dozen of men

Fucking them is fine, getting involved with them will lead you to your demise.
>>
>>28792111
Here is the full article.

http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.com.ar/2011/07/nikola-tesla-mr-tesla-explains-why-he.html?m=1
>>
File: 1457897267624.jpg (290 KB, 781x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457897267624.jpg
290 KB, 781x1600
>>28788872
All you need to know about it.
>>
>>28789880
>That's not what my six figures says
[plural noun] [singular 3rd person infinitive verb]
:(((
And writing like that isn't indicative as to whether you do make six figures or not, which makes me incredibly sad.
>tfw people don't earn degrees anymore and just buy them
>>
>>28792129
not all of us are content with becoming hedonistic driven degenerates
>>
>>28788872
>reading the comments section.

Jesus, you guys know how to make an entrance
>>
>>28792188
Basically this, women are getting fucking mad that men are no longer uninformed, brainwashed chumps that won't betabux them after the cock rides.

It's the same reason why women are chimping out when white men marry young asian women, they feel entitled to betabux and asian girls are taking it from them.
>>
File: cartoon10.jpg (270 KB, 900x1597) Image search: [Google]
cartoon10.jpg
270 KB, 900x1597
>>28792298
Too bad there a lot of beta brainwashed guys who keep believing into fairytales. It breaks the heart when you try to help him to understand the situation but he looks to you as it you are the worst enemy.
>>
>I hate the "lower your standards thing," because I'm always thinking about my friend who married a janitor and I don't view their marriage as "lowering your standards." I view this as making a different kind of choice.
>And as an older married guy, I also have something else to add: All marriage involves compromise. You'll learn this. Sometimes the fun part of marriage is working through the compromise and figuring out your comfort zones. So the "lowering your standards" thing ekes me a little bit - if lowering your standards means marrying an asshole, I'm with you. But if it means marrying someone who makes 60,000 instead of 600,000 I'm resisting that.
I like how this tidbit gets completely ignored by the rest of the article.
>>
>>28792491
Because women ignore it too. To us a janitor is a regular guy, to them he's an insult to their SMV.
Remember, when you ask out a woman of greater SMV you are insulting the very foundation of her existence.
>>
>>28792371
this shit is so fucked up, women are so fucked up and the men that enable them

i have seen this comic becoming true in front of my eyes, and what you are saying about the guy that looks you as the worst enemy is so fucking true, i passed a joke once about liking schopenhauer because he hated women in front of 2 fellas in uni, they immediately started looking around with sour looks on their faces, like i just said i will rape their unborn children or something

this is why i hate western culture so much, it's the sole reason women were given a mandate to exterminate men
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302 KB, 923x1600
>>28792612
>i passed a joke once about liking schopenhauer
Nah, anon they wont understand. Revealing powerlevel among normies will do your worse than doing it among people who know your ways. To be honest, you should fear the women who likes you instantly as it doesnt happen without some plan in her head. Submissive ugly guys get's the worst from the both worlds as they are widely undesirable by anyone.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 240x255
>>28792188
>mfw going to med school next year

Damn anon, this is the shit I worry about when it comes to women. Thank you for posting that. Spent the past four years studying while this happens. You guys are right; if there's ever a time where dating is in my favor I'll probably just fuck around and contribute to the problem described in OP's article. No rugrats.
>>
>>28792053

Poor people have tons of babies, what you really mean is "A poor man can't fund a luxurious lifestyle, including hiring someone else to raise a baby"
>>
>>28792176
>>electricity feminized society

unabomber was right.

the Amish were right.

Electricity is the devil

time to go join the Amish
>>
File: 1460895544782.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1460895544782.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>>28789907
>getting a degree is easy as fuck
>don't really have an excuse to be uneducated
>easy as fuck
>educated
>>
>>28791579
>we the men

The fuck have you done?
>>
>>28792026
Because of the amount of males that throw themselves at them on a daily basis causing men to have no actual value beyond material things.
>>
>>28788872
wew lads

roasties gonna roast
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.