[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Went to the psychiatry for the first time > Doctor is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12
File: szfadfdcgh.jpg (254 KB, 730x511) Image search: [Google]
szfadfdcgh.jpg
254 KB, 730x511
> Went to the psychiatry for the first time
> Doctor is a woman
> Talked with her about depression and how I'm suicidal most of the days, how I'm gonna do it etc.
> mfw I come home to see the fucking cops on my door
> mfw they confiscate all my firearms
> mfw my mom's throwing a fit
> mfw the doc basically shitted all over the obligation of secrecy
> mfw I'm still somehow the fucking bad guy in all this
>>
who's the handsome motherfucker in your pic
>>
now you know why you should just keep it to yourself, or at least not go into great detail.
>>
>acting like doc is in the wrong for breaching patient confidentiality
>not knowing that they're allowed to do so if you're at risk of harming yourself or others
>mfw they probably told you this in the first meeting

shiggydiggydoo
>>
>>28788781
Sue her if she never told you this >>28788805
>>
>>28788791
It's one of the two main characters from the anime/manga "Gangster"
>>
>>28788791
Nicholas Brown from the Manga/Anime "Gangsta"
>>
>>28788781
This is why people always say don't seek help. You got off pretty light though. When they did this to me I was locked up in a psychward for 27 days. They wanted to keep me longer but some fucking druggie with anger issues was smashing the place up. I didn't even tell the cunt I was suicidal or anything we just talked about my sleep schedule.
>>
>>28788816
implying he'll get anywhere if he sues her lol
>>
Literally everyone knows patient confidentially doesn't cover you when you choose to tell them about plans to harm yourself, especially when weapons are involved.

You're a fucking moron and got what you deserved.
>>
File: 1418696620051.gif (89 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1418696620051.gif
89 KB, 250x250
>>28788781
>trusting other people

I mean you do it if you absolutely must but know there's a 90% chance you're going to be fucked over for no good reason.
>>
>>28788843
They also took me to court to label me serverly mentally impaired and I can't own a gun now.
>>
>>28788871
How does this not make sense? Suicidal people have a menace to society. Why would we allow them to own guns?
>>
>>28788884
I clearly told them on multiple occasions I wasn't suicidal. They assumed I was suicidal because I played vidya all night and slept all day. If anything they have made me suicidal by fucking me over like that.
>>
File: autism.png (8 KB, 599x107) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
8 KB, 599x107
>>28788929
make your mind up nigger
>>
>>28788843
Are they even allowed to lock you up for a month, against your will for simply talking about stuff? That's some North Korea shit, right there.
>>
File: 1460335592689.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460335592689.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>28788953
that's not the same anon you fucking sperg
>>
>>28788953
Everyone who reads this thread realizes, that OP and this guy are two different anons. Everyone except the guy who posts an autism.png picture.
>>
>>28788953
He's clearly not OP, he was just adding to his first comment when he said he was taken to court
>>
File: 1464025067251.png (490 KB, 815x641) Image search: [Google]
1464025067251.png
490 KB, 815x641
>>28788781
I really wish I could get access to shit like prozac/benzos legally without risking having access to funs/being labeled mentally impaired in court. shit like >>28788843 >>28788871 scare me from ever going to a therapist even though I really need someone to unload on
>>
Oh well, they just gave me pills to me.

(I never took them after researching those molecules)
>>
File: 669.gif (37 KB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
37 KB, 267x219
>>28788781
>> Doctor is a woman
I would be out the door in the instant I saw her. Serves you right.
>>
>>28788781
>> mfw the doc basically shitted all over the obligation of secrecy

I'd explain why this happens but the short version is:

If you tell a medical professional you are GOING to commit suicide, you will wind up in one of three places:

1. Mental Ward / Involuntary Mental Hold
2. Prison
3. Dead

Doc will act to protect themselves (and society at large due to the potential a suicidal person is beyond consequence and ergo beyond consequence of the law for murdering themselves or another person) and they will inform Cops - whose job it is to protect society from you.

Resist the involuntary mental hold, Cops show up. Go with Cops and go to prison. Resist Cops and get dead.

Choice is yours.

Do not tell a medical professional you're suicidal. Source: I did and the "cops" did not show up - two Feds and the party van showed up at my job the next day.
>>
>>28788781
She is allowed to do that
She can even put you in a hospital if she feels like it
>>
>>28788781
i wouldn't feel very safe if guy like you had a gun either
>>
>>28788953
I'm not OP kek
>>28789001
Just unload on here fampai.
>>
>>28789026
but if you're suicidal won't option 3 happen anyways?

what's wrong with just saying you're feeling stressed and maybe even a little depressed
>>
>>28788781
If this is actually not a fake story, that's what you get for falling for the psychiatry meme. Didn't we ever tell you? These normieshits aren't going to help you and you obviously can't trust them, at most they're going to hook you up to expensive chems to keep the industry afloat.

Maybe you won't be dumb next time, and keep your problems to yourself.
>>
File: 1445497569484.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1445497569484.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>28789041
I try to unload here but maybe because I'm a fake normie I still want it to be face to face
>>
>>28788961
Yeah they get someone to commit you and you go to court. The judge almost never sides with the person being commited.
>>
>>28788781
You are dumb for seeing a psychiatrist, but double dumb for seeing a female one
Females cannot understand male depression
>>
>>28788805
another reason why I'll never go to a therapist... they can humiliate you before the whole world if they want to and you'll be laughed out of all courts (if you have money to sue them)
>>
File: 0freesia.png (109 KB, 632x272) Image search: [Google]
0freesia.png
109 KB, 632x272
Yeah, fuck this I learned my lesson. Sorry I tried to get out of this fucking swamp, maybe I should've known better. Let's just hope they don't fucking decide to lock me up or some shit, like this other poor guy.
>>
>reveling your power level
>to normies
>to women
>to women normies

You deserve what you get. Surprise they aren't trying to lock you up.
>>
>>28789316

>women normies
>wormies
>>
>>28789370
>wormies
>>
File: earthworm_jim_by_spencer_art.jpg (723 KB, 666x864) Image search: [Google]
earthworm_jim_by_spencer_art.jpg
723 KB, 666x864
>>28789370
>>28789379
FUCKING WORMIES GET OUT!
>>
>>28788781
doctors can violate patient confidentiality if they think the patient is a threat to themselves or others
ive been in therapy for 4 years and i tell my therapist about drug use, underage binge drinking, and other horrible things but the second i mention feeling bad about myself she asks if im suicidal and i answer no every time because i know she would make any excuse to violate our confidentiality
>>
File: e37.png (508 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
e37.png
508 KB, 1000x1000
>>28788781
you can't fucking kill yourself idiot! you are destroying government's property!
>>
>>28788781
I hope you learned that you shouldn't tell a doctor you're suicidal today.
Fucking scrub.
>>
>>28788791
>deaf half asian manlet
>handsome
He's a cool guy tho
>>
>>28788781

Shrinks are *required by law* to report to the appropriate authorities any individuals who:

>express a desire to harm others or themselves, especially if they indicate they have a plan of action in place (e.g., suicide, mass shooting, joining ISIS, etc.) If this is a public figure, they are required to notify federal authorities as well
>describe either being abused, living in an abusive environment, or being abusive (generally referring to child or elder abuse)
>indicate they have desires, fantasies, or behaviors related to illegal sexual practices (e.g., pedo, bestiality, necrophilia, etc.) *whether or not they have acted upon them or if they report any intention to do so*
>suggest they are, or have been involved in criminal behavior that violates certain federal or international laws (e.g., treason, genocide, terrorism)
>demonstrate, or are suspected of, an inability to safely operate an aircraft, motor vehicle, or heavy equipment (in the case of psychosis or medication issues) to the DMV
>present with evidence of an untreated gunshot wound
>patients with high-risk communicable diseases (to prevent / track epidemics such as HIV; in some areas, this only applies to underage individuals)
>minor patients who are pregnant and / or who have an STD, especially if they self-report the act was non-consensual or the partner was more than five years past the age of consent (may vary with Romeo laws)

Optional, but protected, disclosures include:

>Reporting patients who confess breaking state or federal laws
>Sharing patient information with concerned family members who might be adversely affected if said information is withheld (e.g., choosing not to tell an intimate partner about HIV+ status)
>Sharing patient information with a parent when the patient is a minor or has been adjudicated mentally incompetent.

In general, US Federal Rules of Evidence do *not* recognize doctor-patient confidentiality, whatever TV shows might claim.
>>
>>28790861
> Go to the psychiatrist
> Get fucked over
> Don't go the the psychiatrist
> Get fucked over
JUST
>>
>>28788961
They can as long as they come up with a bullshit reason they can keep you in there for as long as they want. Your best hope is its a shithole that doesn't get paid enough for you being there. That makes sure you wont stay for long. If its NOT shitty and they actually can make money on your ass have fun trying to get out.

Its even worse when your underage as you stop having rights which somehow means your even more fucked.

There is a reason why people say stay the fuck out of the institutions. The things they will do to you(especially if your underage) is horrifying but no one cares because why would anyone care about the kind of people who end up there?

So its a special kind of hell especially if your young when you got fuck all for rights.
>>
>>28788781
Oh please nigger, you've got it easy. At least your therapist gives a shit.

>be me two years ago (16 at the time)
>severely depressed, not suicidal but close to it
>parents refuse to acknowledge that depression is a real thing and not just a meme
>realize i have one way out
>go on normiebook and make a post
>imply that im going to off myself, but just vague enough to where they dont put me in the nuthouse
>did this because it would be made public about my depression and if parents did nothing they would be shit on
>get called to counselor's office at school
>my school counselors are really only there for scheduling purposes, however the one for my grade was l i t e r a l l y the most kind, sympathetic person i have met in my life
>required by school to tell my parent about what happened
>calls my mom and she comes in the office crying
>actually think for once that my mother actually cares about me and wants to help
>counselor tells me to take the rest of the day off, she'll get me excused from band practice
>we leave office, get into car
>mom's tears disappear
>know instantly that i'm fucked
>acts like she's the victim and that i fucked THEM over with that post
>refuses to acknowledge that i'm the one with the fucking serious problem
>normally i would call her out on her bullshit but im really distraught right now
>she gets me antidepressants but acts like it's a giant fucking burden on her
>the antidepressants cost like three bucks for a month's worth on our insurance, by the way
>>
>>28788781

Cucked hard lmao
>>
>>28788843
Best part is when you get the bill and now you're $20k in debt because you fell for the psychiatrist meme
>>
>>28789135
>implying female depression exists
>>
>>28788781
Happened to me once, only in my dorm room. It was pretty early into freshman year and I was already a loner/outcast at that point, I kind of just avoided everyone for the rest of the year. Now I know to always say that I do not have suicidal thoughts if they ask.
>>
>>28791483
Just say that you WANT to die. That's what I do, they know what I'm saying but they can't sic the cops on me because I don't explicitly say that I want to off myself.
>>
>>28791096
your parents should've disowned you after that
>>
>>28791438
> "Chad doesn't want to fuck me! I'm going to jump, share and like this if u care :,("
>>
>>28791512
And why the fuck should they have? How was I in the fucking wrong? My mother has literally told me to kill myself SEVERAL TIMES.
>>
>>28791515
> "Stacy doesn't want to fuck me! I'm going to jump, what should i do /r9k/ im so depressed :(("
that's like 3/4 of this board
>>
>>28791096
Dude is your mom BPD?
>>
>>28788781
i hate women sometimes
seriously. op i love ya and i want you to be happy but having the law intervene only hurts the situation
let a man live or kill himself if he wants to god DAMN it
>>
My therapist called the cops on me because I was cutting

Therapists just want to protect themselves in case my family tries to sue after I kill myself

It's bullshit
>>
>>28791534
fucking over your own parents by reporting them to authorities is the most scumbag shit you can do

unless they're beating you like a dog every day or abusing you in some fucked up way, THEN you go to the school/police and report them, not when i'm so saad and depressed :((
>>
>>28791096
Exactly the same. My mom always throws a fit and cries around like a hysteric bitch the second she has the opportunity. And as always, I'm the "fucking asshole that made her cry". Fuck normies.
>>
>going to a shrink
>going to a female shrink

What did you expect
>>
>>28789262
This. Their goal is not to save you, because you are beyond saving and never be another member of their precious "society", but save normies from potential harm. The truth is, therapist wont help you, no one will
>>
>>28791096
it's understandable but if i were in your situation i'd be fucking pissed. i would associate with her as little as humanly possible.
>>
>>28789001
Gonna need sauce on this friendo.
>>
>>28791581
I never reported them to the authorities you fucking idiot, I made a Facebook post about how I wanted to die. Read the post you autist, I never was stupid enough to report my parents and get put in foster care. Oh, and my mom did emotionally and verbally abuse me.

>>28791556
She might very well be, but her whole "changing moods" thing is something different. She likes to keep up appearances, if that makes sense.

>>28791603
I do. Trust me, I do.

You guys know the worst part? It's my dad. My dad has almost the exact opposite views that I do on everything that I do; for example, he's a pretty devout Baptist, I'm an atheist. He's far right Tea Party, I'm a pretty far left social libertarian. However, he is one of the most considerate guys I know, and he really cares about me. However, he usually takes my mom's side because, you know, it's his fucking wife.

The really sad part is that sometimes I try explaining what my mom really is to him, and every once in a while, he realizes on some level that I'm right, and I can see this glimpse of despair and sadness in his eyes, and he stops trying to defend her. I can't be angry at him, I just really feel sorry for him.
>>
>>28791687
If he's a devout christian, he'll probably never get divorced, no matter how much of a bitch your mom is.
Is anyone of us going to fucking make it?
>>
>>28791539
Bebe detected
Fuck off roastie ape
>>
>>28791751
Oh, idk about you guys, but I'm in somewhat of a recession now. The emptiness is really mild right now, and the deathwish shit isn't there, but the apathy is still here. Occasionally to help with the depression I grab some Vyvanse or some unused painkillers from a hospital visit i had a long time ago. (i got them from my own prescription and just never finished the bottle off, no vanning me fuckers) Kind of funny, I'm addicted to the Vyvanse but not the fucking opiate.
>>
>>28790861
>Parents want me to go with them to see a counseler because they started a fight with me, and think there's something wrong with me
W-What do I do? I said I'd go with them, but that's because they're the ones that need help, and they'd never go see one without me.
>>
>>28792028
Just pretend to be on their side till the moment you get in the counselor's office, and then let them have it.
>>
>>28791096
Your mom is a manipulative cunt. Get out of that house ASAP
>>
>>28790861
>terrorism, treason, genocide

Oh hey doc I'm not feeling to well, I think I got some bug while I was entnically cleansing the people of Kosovo last week.
>>
>>28792154
Can't. Going to uni for pre-med and med school for psychiatry after that, cant afford apartment or dorm. I'm putting her in the worst nursing home I can find when she's old, though.
>>
So what are some things in general NOT to say to a counselar or therapist. I don't want to get fucked over and shoved into an asylum or prison.
>>
>expecting a normie to be able to help you

therapist/psychiatrists aren't qualified to do what they say they do, never go to them
>>
>>28792163
"My index finger is really sore from all that trigger squeezing."
>>
File: 1339081772216.jpg (59 KB, 524x451) Image search: [Google]
1339081772216.jpg
59 KB, 524x451
>>28792163
>implying there was anything wrong with killing muzzies
>>
>>28792191
> NEVER say you have suicidal/homicidal intentions
> Keep everything as vague as possible
> Add "a little bit" as often as you can i.e. "I'm a little bit unenergetic/feeling down/sad/moody"
>>
>>28792293
More importantly, don't ever go to a therapist or counseler. Ever notice how they rarely if ever actually try to help you, they only ask you questions and have you talk about yourself for an hour? They're job is first and foremost to report you for anything potentially dangerous, and secondly to make profit of sessions and meds. It's a scam that makes psych wards bank and therapists bank.
>>
>>28791539
depressed people are always like this. how is it not a meme?
>>
>>28792392
Not that you say it, I really just talked about myself for 10 minutes, answering copy&paste generic questions. After that she told me to visit a clinic and make another appointment. I did neither and I don't get the feeling I got any help, really. Whatever, if she can't/won't help me, hopefully she at least won't call the cops on me.
>>
>>28792457
>I did neither and I don't get the feeling I got any help, really
I've had ten sessions with a military psych and he didn't help me whatsoever. They're not there to help you, they're there to ask you questions for an hour and make pure profit. They're also there to ensure public safety by reporting even the slightest hint of danger, which in turn makes psych wards $5000 of profit each time. It's all about profit, just follow the money.
>>
>>28792392
>>28792501
So if my parents - who enjoy yelling at me, threatening me, and don't want anything to do with me - are making me go to a counseler, it's not to help me, but to fuck my shit up. Welp.
>>
>>28791606
Not him, but it's Sealed Room Breed 2, not sure if you're gonna read this.
>>
Only in fucking america. The spiritual decay of this country sickens me. It's like the citizens aren't even considered human beings.
>>
>>28792688
They're probably bluepilled and bought into the therapy scam. If they're paying for it you could try it out, just be extremely careful not to mention anything illegal, dangerous, or even the slightest hint of suicidal thoughts. But I have a feeling talking to a normie therapist will just make you angry as fuck like it did me, it's easy to tell that they're just doing it for pure profit. Maybe there are some decent non-normie therapists out there, but the profession itself is incredibly corrupted, when a therapist gets armed thugs to throw you in a psych wards just for saying "sometimes I hate life" and charge you 20 grand for it, you know it's an absolute fucking scam. The therapist makes thousands off your sessions, the psych ward makes thousands off your sessions, and you become EVEN WORSE AND MORE TRAUMATIZED than before.
>>
>>28792808
Thanks mate. This post is oreo
>>
>tfw am the one that gives them casual advice
>tfw am the type of person that uses advice they to me back to them
last time i went to talk to a female therapist was about 2years ago because me mom was worried i was not living a normal life like the people on the TV or movies. i got out within 4 meetings. it was a jewish place and on the last meeting - i talked about hitler and the 40's.
she did ask me if i was suicidail and i just spewed religion shit.
>>
>>28793160
based schizo
>>
>>28793160
>because me mom was worried i was not living a normal life like the people on the TV or movies
>Anon why do you spend your whole time in your home? XD Don't you have friends to hang out with XDXD When are you going to get a gf XDXDXD
And then I try telling her it's because everything I would want to or need to do is on my pc, and I'm perfectly happy in my room. Which results in them being completely confused.
>>
>>28788781
Stab that fucking roastie
>>
>>28789026
>told doc I was suicidal
>nobody showed up
that's a worse feel desu, at least they cared
>>
>>28793244
i told me parents casual tumblr-tier advice and they take it each time.
>why are you making problems when there are none?
>i do not touch your stuff so do not touch mine [but i eat/drink their stuff].
>why are you giving attention to something you want to advoid?
>you want me to be social more? stop playing on facebook and watching TV as much as i play on my computer.
why spend all me time in me room? do you wanna spend the day with me in it and see what i do? [i have a VERY strong odor because i wank all the time in me room and it makes anyone who enters it gag and rush out.
>the reason someone would wanna be my friend was to gain something that they do not have. i should know. i was that kid that took video games. so why would i wanna be my own friend?
>i could get a gf but as you told me a few times 'good things will comes to those who wait.' so why would a rush a good thing?
>>
>>28788781
Oh shit son
> Went to the psychiatry (woman)
> tfw no gf neet, an hero
>she sended me to ward and medicated shit out of me

fast forward few years
>my psychiatrist is male
>anon you are taking pills for schizophrenia, but you have only neglected social and personal life

> quit most of meds
>made friends, have job

srsly fuck women doctors
>>
>>28794162
>tfw got told 'well, people your age do not think like that and they seem and fuction normie like they are supposed too. why cannot you? what is holding you back?' be a red-haired short female jew doctor before
i just replied with
>'let me talk to these 'normal people in my age group'. do you know any /normal/ people that /really/ act like the people you see on TV shows/movies nowadays?'
then she tried to get me to take pills but i asked her to take some for me and show me the side effects since she said there were none to SSRI pills and such.
then near the end, i told her to give me her card and 'i will call her but do not wait for me to call you.' then threw it in a dumpster outside.
>>
>>28792028

>>28790861 here.

Go. Work it out. Be as honest as you feel comfortable being, and if you feel you can't talk about something, say so.

To a certain degree, they're going to function as a referee, but at the end of the session, you have to go home with your parents, not them. If they don't recognize that, remind them.

Most of all, though, keep your cool. Avoid whining or blaming, no matter what head games your parents might play. Make the effort. Chances are, there's crap coming from your end, too, so try to sort that out and fix it.

If you hold up your end and they don't, your shrink *should* call them on their bullshit.

If they don't, well...you were fucked from the start. Keep it together, and then move out on your own when you're able.

-----------------------------

Anyhow, I came back to the thread because I realized this list might have freaked someone out. Don't.

If you read between the lines, it's mostly shit intended to stop the next crazy from shooting up a movie theater, or catch the guy who's raping his daughter, or stop someone who's suicidal and planning on being pilot-in-command on United Airlines flight tomorrow.

Some shrinks can abuse this and overreach. Others simply don't know you well enough to tell if you're seriously a danger to yourself/others or not.

Take time to get a sense of what they're like before you start talking about some of the heavier shit you're going through, because the last thing you need when you're depressed is some situation like OP has. Give them time to know you a bit more so they feel comfortable knowing when you're venting versus plotting.
>>
>>28792821
/R9K/ you beautiful, deluded bucket of crabs
>>
>>28794783
You can't deny that both therapy and psych wards make a huge amount of profit. Granted, I fully admit that both can be helpful for some people. But being locked up and treated like absolute trash rarely helps, and as for therapy, if the cause of a robot's depression is poor brain chemistry (my personal theory for the vast majority of robots) then therapy will do jack shit to fix the root cause.

TL;DR - Therapy and psych wards both make a fuckton of profit, whether you think they're helpful or not.
>>
>>28794783
I bet you're one of those people that doesn't think that prisons are made for profit either.
>>
Never! tell everything about yourself to psychiatrists or psychologists.

Information is power, no matter the case.
>>
>>28792501
>I did neither and I don't get the feeling I got any help
So, just to be clear, you didn't follow your doctor's recommendations, and now you're upset because you feel like they didn't try to help you?
Don't get me wrong, psychiatry is a meme. But you couldn't possibly expect her to fix you in a ten minute session, could you?
>>
>>28795635
Fuck meant to reply to >>28792457
Point still stands, even if I'm retarded
>>
>>28794885
>Make a fuckton of profit
>One of the lowest paid medical specialties
Despite what you think, if a doctor is going into a field to make money, that field will not be psychiatry. Unless its child psych, but thats a whole different ballgame.
Can't speak for regular therapists though, i.e. witch doctors without an MD after their name.
>>
>>28791687
Hey man your mum sounds like mine. Is she asian? My mum tells me to kill myself on the reg and also threatens her own sometimes to play out the whole victim bullshit. She kicks up a rage that could level cities and over the most trivial matters, i found the best way to act is not to say any more because it just adds to the fire. Another thing is that she seems to search for reasons to argue with either myself or my dad like she craves drama. If there isnt any she is constantly doing chores and never relaxing watching tv. Is this bipolar or someshit?
>>
>>28788781
Don't you get it, anon? Society is only doing this for your own good, so just bend over ;^)
>>
>>28791096
That's what normies are actually like. They only pretend to give a shit about others to look good in front of the other normies.
Not even your own family actually cares
>>
>>28788871
Lookit bright side: you could qualify for disability! :D
>>
And people wonder why pedos never get psychiatric help for their "illness." This is why.

You try to get help and the first thing the psychologist will do is rat you out. What a joke.
>>
>>28791602

AND you get to foot the bill for ratting yourself out and saving the normies.
>>
>>28796121

Sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>28792821

Everything in this country is a business out to make profit. Absolutely everything. "Curing" mental illnesses is no different. They'll just put you on some really overpriced pills or put you in a psych ward or in jail. And if its jail, the ones profiting will be judges, lawyers, etc.
>>
>>28796974
You're exactly correct. A lot of people don't realize that even public prisons are for-profit. That's why judges get kickbacks from public prisons (a few judges have already gotten fined for taking bribes in exchange for giving longer sentences, though the fine was just a slap on the wrist since the judge is doing exactly what the prisons want them to do.)
>>
>>28791502
i dont think that this will work in all situations
>>
>>28797068

Yep.

I have a friend that got framed for battery by a stupid roastie and he was arrested. In court, that same girl finally came out and confessed she made everything up. Well guess what? The prosecutor nor the judge gave a fuck. He got the choice to either go to jail or spend 6 months in house arrest. He chose house arrest and had to pay like ~$200 every week for the "privilege" of being arrested at home.
In total legal fees, he spent upwards of $10,000 at least. For something he didnt even commit.

It's the same shit with the psych meme industry. It's all for money. You'll be lucky to get actual help. But the most likely thing that will happen is you'll be in a huge amount of debt for what amounts to getting some pills you'll have to take once daily.
>>
>>28788781

>Trusting normies
>>
>>28796377
my parents are the normiest normies possible, but they love me so they dont act like this
>>
>>28797414
dont underestimate the antidepressants.
>>
>>28794443
>hey guy bad with people and social cues just read the person and social cues

amazing advice normcuck
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.