[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point in this picture ?, i'm not American so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Crime education.jpg (43 KB, 493x601) Image search: [Google]
Crime education.jpg
43 KB, 493x601
What is the point in this picture ?, i'm not American so maybe i'm in over my head but what does this picture even mean ?
>>
SB 231 is a school funding bill
>>
>>28788619
The benefits of overschooling a nigger are less than the dangers of underjailing him.
>>
>>28788619
The US Government spends more money on prison than they do for low income schools.
>>
>>28788619
So what they're saying is we should be more generous with executions and make them happen quicker?
>>
They are trying to say that they should educate blacks because it would cost less per year. Though it is pointless when some are just straight up violent thugs.
>>
niggers costs govt way too much money

SB 231 is a nigger extermination bill
>>
>>28788619

Its unfair that state spends money to stop them committing crime

Its unfair that the state spends less money bribing them to stop committing crime
>>
>>28788619

It's "gibs me dat" dressed up as something more fancy and dignified
>>
File: 1421624660456.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1421624660456.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
>gibsmedat.jpg
Spending more money on nigger schools does nothing. Inner city schools populated by minorities receive more funding and state attention, yet get lower test scores than some shitty school populated by mostly whites.

Reading comprehension of certain genetic demographics can't be improved with the righteous dollar bill.
>>
Niggers are cheaper to educate than to lock up.

The thing is, from an aerial view, whites are lower-test than blacks, and you need a eugenic ratchet (prison) to weed out the high-test niggers.

Prison isn't about punishing or reforming anything. It's about controlling breeding stock. It's a tool for domesticating humans.
>I'm an edgelord who's taken the reaction pill and that's fine with me!
Okay, cool, but have a look at nips and kikes, because that's the genotype for which you are selecting: short, cowardly, effeminate. You cannot have both an incredibly violent alpha warrior and a law-abiding peaceful poet in the same body, because that's a D&D viking.
>>
>>28788740
It's basically saying that by educating a black person (and spending 12.5k) you can keep them from going to jail (which costs 88k)

It's supposed to be like "it's cheaper AND benefits society!! Why would you not give students free college?"

The issue is that not every college kid would have ended up as a criminal had they not gone to college. The amount of money that it would cost total to give every kid free college would be a lot more than it would cost to lock a few of them up.

Plus it's not like being educated keeps people from committing crimes. So in the end it would just cost a lot lot lot more
>>
>>28788740

I'm sympathetic to this theory, but don't you think it's more plausible that high-test people just end up in prison because they commit more crimes?

It's like you're going in reverse and claiming that it's all orchestrated rather than being how things naturally fell into place.
>>
>>28788619

People scoff at the idea of paying for Post-Secondary education. But they don't question sending someone to prison.

Poor people cost a LOT of money. It's actually just cheaper to give them shit so they don't cost us more.
>>
>>28788862
>impying people being led by evolution to orchestrate things is not a natural process
>>
I want to see proof that education works and it isn't a cultural thing, i.e. responsible parenting, nurturing, encouraging intellectual thought that breeds success.

Because any kid from the ghetto can go to a good school if his parents had their shit together and moved to a suburb or something.
>>
>>28788880
No it fucking isn't "cheaper" to hand out welfare. That's exactly what we've been doing. Extending the nigger babysitting service with free college doesn't solve the problem.

There will ALWAYS be an underclass. Social programs do nothing other than waste money.
>>
>>28788640
That's not surprising since prisons are expensive as fuck
>>
>>28788885

Yea no that's not an implication
>>
>>28788968
>No it fucking isn't "cheaper" to hand out welfare.

Yes it is. Poor people are EXTREMELY expensive. The poorer they are, the more they cost society.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/housing-homeless-cheaper-more-effective-than-status-quo-study/article4563718/
>>
>>28788619
The problem with this is that if it fails it will still be the white man's fault for another reason and more money and shit will have to go to helping the poor black victims
Give (some of them) free education but demand something in return
For example give free education only to the ones who pass a hard test evaluated by a computer with 95% or more score, then its not wasted money and you are setting an expectation from them.
Plus how many do you expect to really achieve it, if they say them tests are racis point to the ones who actuay passed them
>>
>>28788862
Society is a superorganism. You have to learn to think like a superorganism if you want to understand what the superorganism is doing to you.

>high-test people just end up in prison because they commit more crimes
You could as easily say that society has chosen to criminalize high-test (ie. disobedient, rambunctious) behavior.
>>
>>28788619
Niggers with a victim complex.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.