[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mum is going to kick me out of the house if I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: pepe messiah.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe messiah.png
30 KB, 700x800
>tfw mum is going to kick me out of the house if I don't go on a date she's set me up with one of her colleagues daughters

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28788602
what's her daughter like famalam?
>>
the fuck are you complaining about
>>
maybe she's as much of a sperg as you?
>>
>>28788612
nah she's a normie, knowing my mum she probably told her colleague to tell her daughter that I'm "Handsome, funny, passionate, smart" etc in other words she will be massively disappointed if she meets me

>>28788609
I don't want to humiliate myself :(

>>28788607
she's qt but normie af, she is under the illusion that I'm probably normal and not an ugly virgin beta robot fag
>>
>>28788734
What is a date?

Two people enjoying activities together. So treat the experience as such. Pretend in your mind that it's a friend you've known for several years you will be hanging out with, not this Solution to your Utter Loneliness. Be courteous, be kind,and don't even consider anything physical. Enjoy the strange experience and company,and relax. Keep it light,and maybe she'll want more.
>>
>>28788602
Go in with every intention of fucking it up. Have fun with it.
>>
>>28788818
if I could do that I wouldn't be browsing R9k

>>28788832
I would need to be intentional in fucking things up
>>
>>28788818
That is all very well if you are able to do that.
>>
>>28788734
>if she meets me
you mean when she meets you
>>
>>28788602
just pop your hands on her legs
>>
>>28788893
>implying I will go through with it
>implying I won't just lie to me mum that I got lost and couldn't find the address or fell sick or something
>>
>>28788602
>fake being normieish
>get married
>have her wageslave while you neet it up as a house husband
it's the perfect plan op
>>
>>28788866
You get better through practice. The worst possible outcome is that she hates you and thinks you're a weird creep. That may sound terrible, but even that would actually have no effect on your life after the date is over other than your mother rolling her eyes.
>>
>>28788906
Just ask your mom for the girl's number and text her making up some bullshit that will make you look normal.

say thing like "My mom doesn't know I am already in a relationship so can we just purely hang out as friends?"

also does she know you still live with your mom?
>>
>>28788954
nigga it doesn't work like that. It doesn't matter if I do it as "friends" I will still come off as a massive sperg, I'm a robot not a normie

>>28788933
I have enough bad memories involving girls I don't need more
>>
>>28788602
>humiliated by rejection
or
>humiliated by homelessness

sucks to be you OP
>>
tell your m0m you're GAY

throw a spanner in the worx m8
>>
Just tell her that that your mum threatened to kick you out if you didn't go on a date with her.

I am sure she will understand
>>
>>28789042
>Just tell her that that your mum threatened to kick you out if you didn't go on a date with her.
/thread
>>
File: Don't tread on me.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Don't tread on me.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>28789020
but what if she tries to set me up with a guy?
>>
>>28788863
Try thinking about how you would fuck up, and plan on doing it at the date. When you do it, remember what you thought before. Maybe this will give you more control over your fuck-ups and it'll happen less in the future.
>>
>>28789063
Go on magnificent gayventures.
>>
>>28788818
>Two people enjoying activities together.
NORMIE
>>
>>28789042
This... This is actually genius advice OP, if she isn't a broken looking girl she won't recoil and rat you out, rather be quite relieved.

Anyhow best of luck to you OP! >>28788602
I don't envy your position.
>>
>>28788933
>would actually have no effect on your life after
Is that really how your brain works? Do you not have memories?
>>
>>28789063
Same story as >>28789042 but now it's a guy instead. You just slightly adapt the story.
>>
>>28789063
well the answer to that is obvious, just tongue kiss the fuck out of your man-date and even go as far as to rape his cute little boipussy raw. in order to prove a point.
>>
>>28789088
are you serious normie? is this what you think we're like? if I could change my fucking personality I would. I wouldn't be a robot then would I? I can't just magically become a suave Chad who is able to interact socially with girls.
>>
Go there and make a fool of yourself.
Keep score of how many awkward silences you can generate.
>>
>>28788734
>I don't want to humiliate myself
Op, you're a fag, living with your mum, who is such a failure that she can demand things like this from you. You have already humiliated yourself.
>>
>>28789163
Sorry, my man. That's just what I would do if I were in your situation. Anyway, fucking up intentionally would be bad, since the girl apparently has no choice either. So just go with >>28789042 and hope she doesn't tell her mom and that her mom doesn't tell yours.
>>
File: 1446861219369.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1446861219369.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>28789163
not him but honestly, being as autistically brutally honest has worked out well for me

you just need to mask it with an unhealthy amount of sarcasm and jokes, and normies will lap it all up. just b urself :^)
>>
>>28788602
what are you indian? Is she prepping you for arranged marriage?
>>
>>28789270
no

I guess she doesn't really understand that I'm single because I'm a massive autist who is totally repulsive to women and thinks I choose to be single because I'm lazy or something.
>>
What do you lose if you go to the date?
It's not like you could score anything so who cares the fact that her mother set her up a date with your virgin ass makes her just as pathetic as you are.
>>
>>28789351
that probably means your mom genuinely thinks you look attractive, or could get a gf on just personality alone

ree fucking leave
>>
>>28789427
every mum thinks their son is handsome though

>>28789397
read >>28788734
>>
>>28789451
not mine
are you overweight or have any obvious facial issues like lazy eye? if not you're a normie ree
>>
>>28789470
no I'm just plain ugly desu
>>
>>28789063
She might set you up with another turbo sperg.
You could pal around.
>>
>>28789481
there is no """"""""plain"""""""" ugly anon, that just means you're a 6/10 with a bad complex, what the fuck makes you ugly
>>
>>28789451
So you would lose nothing you retard.
That's like throwing away a free lottery ticket
>>
>>28789215
>Go there and make a fool of yourself.
>Keep score of how many awkward silences you can generate.
and then greentext it for us wew
>>
Disassociate, and pretend it's a Japanese girl game.
I've done this, and it works surprisingly well.
>>
>>28788818
But most importantly, jus beeeeee urself !
>>
OP just made thus thread so he could whine and moan about how the fact that he's a KHV NEET isn't his fault, and he's just too ugly and nobody will ever like him. Man the fuck up, OP. Take some responsibility for your own life.
>>
>>28791179
and you just made this reply to let everyone know that you're so much better than them, and that you should receive attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet for becoming through your own hard work a responsible person who isn't a total failure, just like 95+% of the rest of the population. How about YOU fuck off, buddy
>>
Whats your mum like OP? Can you post any greentexts? I always like to hear about other peoples batshit/controlling parents.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.