[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up a bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (52 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
52 KB, 900x900
So I don't come here often and usually I just lurk but I fucked up and I want to vent my self rage and maybe it'll make a few of you feel a little better.

>Me, euro 18 y/o kissless virgin
>Downloaded hot or not on my phone a few months ago, gave in to peer pressure
>Chad dude who's cool to me gives me advice on ladies
>Get home from school today
>decide to just spam the like button like I always do
>get match
>Decent looking 23 y/o girl
>Language: English
> M:"Hey, you on vacation here?"
>H:"Yeah,I'm travelling trough Europe and decided to go to [hometown/city] I'm arriving this weekend."
>M:"Oh cool, did you get a decent price on a hotel or ripped off?"
>H:"AirBnb"
>M:"So you are travelling alone?"
>H:"Yeah, I heard [Hometown/city] is a great place for single women, if you know what I mean..."
>M:"I guess so, wanna find out?"
>H:"Sorry I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I just like to sleep with a man from every country I visit, sometimes more than one. In germany 11, Spain 14, Russia 16. Not a whore or anything, just want to have fun :)"
>At this point I decided I'd have to buy condoms
>M:"You're only human, it's okay."
>M:"But I'm going to take a shower now, so see you in a few."
>Shower, raging hardon so I fap.
>Get out of the shower, dress ect ect
>get phone
>Open hot or not
>Decide i should make a joke
>M:"So I guess you got an airbnb with a good bed;)"
>She blocks me
>I was three days away from getting some eastblock slut
>I can only blame myself
>Very angry at myself
This happened about 20 minutes ago.
>>
>accidentally btfo a dumb whore
I don't see the problem OP
>>
>H:"Sorry I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I just like to sleep with a man from every country I visit, sometimes more than one. In germany 11, Spain 14, Russia 16. Not a whore or anything, just want to have fun :)"

Slut logic.
>>
>>28788596

>Not a whore or anything, just want to have fun :)

The things roasties tell themselves...
>>
I was expecting more banter, I guess you guys are more positive than I thought.
>>
>>28788736

Unless you were just looking for a hook up, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>28788736
Well, yeah. You pretty much BTFO'd a stupid whore. She could have had an STD or something. You really did dodge a bullet, man.
I see nothing wrong with what you did.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.