[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do girls with big boobs and BBCs always have sloppy, slow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
why do girls with big boobs and BBCs always have sloppy, slow, unenthusiastic sex ?
>>
>>28788248
Because they're doing it for the camera and neither party is actually interested, let alone exclusively, in the other.

It's a JOB
>>
>>28788248

girls with big boobs have weird center of gravity (i know this from experience), one wrong move and they might fall and get knocked the fuck out so they need to be careful.

to answer the second part of your question, why the fuck are you surprised that black guys are lazy ??
>>
>>28788248

girls with big boobs have weird center of gravity (i know this because i'm suffering from the same issue), one wrong move and they might fall and get knocked the fuck out so they need to be careful.

to answer the second part of your question, why the fuck are you surprised that black guys are lazy ??
>>
>>28788437
> i know this because i'm suffering from the same issue

a reply on 4chan is the probably the only interaction i had with a girl this year.
>>
>>28788467
> the only interaction i had with a girl this year.

you still haven't had any interaction. i'm a dude.
>>
>>28788506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
>>
File: 1433104016998.jpg (25 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1433104016998.jpg
25 KB, 330x312
>>28788248
> why do x always do y
> no source for correlation between x and y

why are robots so desperate to answer any question?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.