[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're lonely why don't you hang out with old people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
If you're lonely why don't you hang out with old people who are also lonely? Just walk on down to the old folks home and spark up a conversation with literally anyone there.
>>
Old people smell
>>
>>28788151
I might have always related better to older peers, but that's stretching it.
>>
They don't give enough of a shit to help you with your own loneliness. They will gobble up every piece of empathy and give nothing back.
>>
I want to hang out with people around my age
>>
>best friend is almost 50 years older than me
>he was a coke dealer outlaw biker in his youth so he doesn't judge me for not having my life together
>relaxed and chill now, just like my lazy ass
>has incredible wisdom from decades of living

Old people are based as fuck
>>
What if my problem is that i cant have conversations without running out of things to say.
>>
>>28788386
Ask them about their life stories. They'll never stop talking. Or tell them about your life stories. Most old people have seen so much shit that they aren't embarrassed by anything and don't give a fuck anymore. They don't care that you're a robot. They won't understand it, but they won't bug you about it.
>>
>>28788151
My parents already qualify as old people.
>>
>>28788151
Old people are dumb and they most likely degenerated their whole lives. I only talk to people who aren't degenerates.
>>
>>28788440
At that point why dont i just watch some youtube vids of people talking, and why havent i killed myself yet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.