[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He fell for the "shower every day meme" It causes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18
File: 1463878971516[1].jpg (2 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
1463878971516[1].jpg
2 MB, 4288x3216
>He fell for the "shower every day meme"

It causes your body to dry out, and then produce more oil than you naturally do. Which forces you to shower more. Trapping you in a cycle of over washing.

It varies somewhat, but you can be clean by bathing as little as twice a week.

1. Replace all your harsh soaps with stuff that's milder and better for your skin. You probably don't want to cowash but at least change to a sulphate-free shampoo. Invest in a good conditioner.

2. When you get out of the shower, apply moisturizer while you skin is still damp (not soaking. Dry yourself a bit. )

3. If you don't use one already, make sure your deodorant contains an antiperspirant. Apply before you go to bed in addition to in the morning (and after you bathe).

4. You will still have to wash your face daily. I like browsing r/skincareaddiction, they recommend washing with just water and applying moisturizer in the morning, and then a mild cleanser and moisturizer before bed.

5. Your skin and hair will have to adjust. Don't jump in the shower as soon as you get greasy. Maybe plan your non-shower days for when you don't have to go out.
>>
yeah no thanks i rather be clean lmao
>>
>>28788157

>I'd rather be dry and rob my body of essential oils
>>
>>28788157
>I don't care about scientific facts but instead do what society told me to do
>>
>>28788127
I heard that moisturizer is bad and that it ruins the skin if you quit using it. Is that true?
>>
I'm not a sedentive untermenschen.
>>
>>28788127
That Rodger-y smile and stare of hers somehow managed to make her prettier, not uglier. Interesting.
>>
>>28788127
>not washing genitalia, groin, perineum, buttocks, feet, hands, chest, neck, hair, face, and armpits once every day
I bet you get acne on your cock'n balls OP
>>
File: 1285955094899.jpg (23 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1285955094899.jpg
23 KB, 400x302
>He fell for the "shower every day meme"
>>
>>28788241
This what the hell is wrong with OP, is he a fucking gypsy or some shit?

Good luck holding a job if you shower twice a week and you go there with your crotch smelling up the place.
>>
Or be a normal and wash every other day.

>day one
1. Apply shampoo
2. Apply shower gel all over body
3. Rinse it off
4. Dry and apply deodorant (no antiperspirant)

>day two
1. Wash your armpits and face with some mild soap
2. Apply deodorant
>>
>>28788292
>>28788241
>>28788157

Are you not reading? You're oily because you shower too much. Society and commercial products scare us into over showering. It's a waste of water, and bad for your skin.

If you bathe less, with less harsh soap, you produce LESS oil. Your body WANTS you to have a covering of oil, which soaps remove entirely. Your body then panics and says it has to produce more oil to compensate.

You still wash if you get sweaty or exercise. And deoderant should be applied daily.

But if you're just laying around the house you likely don't need to shower. Most people can easily adjust to every other day showering. Or even less. Change gradually. Try it.
>>
>>28788214
This, op you faggot. Some people go outside and interact with others, so they can't afford to smell like ass. Plus, people who move actually need to shower, idk about NEETs though lol
>>
>>28788127
>a sulphate-free shampoo

Like?
>>
>>28788327
>shower gel
hell no, it's impossible to wash off

OP is a faggot
>>
Have had acne on chest/ back since I was a teenager.
Help.
>>
>>28788380

You're working from the premise that if you don't bathe you smell. People are overly oily because they bathe too much.

We've been doing daily showers for decades that it's normal to us, and anything different is heresy. But it's a relatively recent phenomenon. Marketers consantly use scare tactics about how we smell, so we do it too much. Most of the cleaning products are totally not needed. A bar of soap, deoderant, dental floss, tooth brush, shampoo are LITERALLY all you need. All those fancy products are a waste.

That goes for mouth wash too. I was over using that shit then realized that good oral hygiene is all that's needed. My two bottles have lasted me years.

Of course if it's a hot day or you work out, and you're sweaty, you bathe. But for standard days, I shower every other day without issue.
>>
>>28788426
What do you mean shower gel is impossible to wash off?

You know that skin should be soft and moisturised by the shower gel and not dry and rough like after washing with hand soap?
>>
>>28788127
>shower about once a week
>never get any remarks about my hygiene because I don't do a lot of excersizing
>shampoo and conditioner with dollar a bottle shit.
>hair is flawless, skin is soft, hair is thick.
shit is EZ. literally being lazy is the way to go.
>>
>>28788461
really? then why does it itch like hell when washed with any kind of shower gel but not when washed with the cheapest soap? and I also start to smell like shit in an hour if I use shower gel...

fuck off shill
>>
>>28788463
i am pretty sure you are simply delusional and you actually look and smell like shit
>>
>plan your nonshower days for when you dont have to go out

anon i work 6 days a week though. And im constantly lifting shit. I need to shower daily or I smell like a gymsock.
>>
>>28788463
>never get any remarks about my hygiene because I don't do a lot of excersizing

Are you so socially inept (oh wait, /r9k/) that you don't realize that people won't typically make remarks on hygiene even if you smell that shit?

It's rude and awkward as fuck to point it out in public. Just because nobody says anything doesn't mean you don't smell repulsive to them.
>>
>>28788463
Since you're posting as a tripfag with a girl's name, I can only assume that you're probably actually a guy who's ugly as fuck and smells like shit.
>>
File: hEdPUiMW.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hEdPUiMW.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>28788488
>femanon
>delusional
pic == you
>>
>>28788487
I am not sure but I've been using the cheapest supermarket shower gel brands like Nivea and Dove and I have never in my life encountered any issues.

You can't be real.
>>
>>28788127
1. I'm already lazy to the point I only shower once every 2 or 3 days.
2. I'm just used to showering as I always have. It's be much too uncomfortable to change.
>>
>>28788513
by femanon you mean mentally ill man, right?
>>
>>28788434
there's no helping you
you're a goner
>>
>>28788516
I tried what you mentioned, also Old Spice, STR8 and even Axe, they all fuck my skin up. Any non-fancy soap works just fine and makes my skin feel good.

as I said, fuck off shill
>>
>>28788127
Yea, I sweat a lot and I work in waste management. I don't think I care much about my "natural oils" if I reek of shit everyday
>>
>>28788127
I only shower when I smell more than I hate myself.
Which is like, once or twice every three months.
>>
>>28788571
Why not just use what suits you and let me use what suits me.

Regular soap makes my skin too dry, makes it flake, leaves burns in sensitive spots and is really hard to wash off (leaves white marks).
>>
>>28788616
because you're shilling for jewnazi items (made by ex ig farben members) that don't even work.
>>
>>28788643
I see that your "cheapest soap" doesn't remove asspain.
>>
>>28788575

How many people work in "waste management"?

And even if you do, you don't need to shampoo your hair every day.
>>
tfw unironically showered once in almost 11 months
>>
>>28788665
u mad, shill? no money for you for today!
>>
eh what if you live in a hot tropical area? I sweat everyday
>>
I sweat too much when I sleep to not have a shower. I don't want to walk around smelling bad.
>>
>>28788716
u have to stink for womens animal senses noticing you
#stinkforwomen
>>
>>28788796
turn this into a mangina hashtag on twatter to show how "men" smell for wymyn :DDD
>>
>>28788127
This works for virgin losers who never exert themselves physically/have sex/go outside.

You can meme all you like about 'muh body oils' but sweat stinks and feels uncomfortable. I don't live a sedentary existence so I sweat on a daily basis and am going to bathe whether you like it or not.

As long as you use a product free of the cheap nasty shit like SLS and SLES, bathing every day will not fuck your skin up. Mine is soft and never gets dry or greasy.
>>
I've gotten away with three times a week most of my life.
>>
>>28788127
holy shit please use deodorant you ugly stinky nigger
>>
>not autistically cleaning your face with 99% alcohol twice a day

It's like you faggots want facemites or those nasty things living in the pores.
>>
>>28788902
Its the wonder you don't end up drunk from the smell.
>>
>>28788914

It vaporizes really fast. Gotta keep the eyes closed though it's not pleasant there.
>>
>>28788902
>cleaning with alcohol
>not drinking it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28788127
all those problems are caused by soap. you don't need it, stop using it. except on your hands. shower twice a day, no soap just washcloth and water, your body will thank you
>>
File: 1463502787055.jpg (162 KB, 750x1052) Image search: [Google]
1463502787055.jpg
162 KB, 750x1052
>>28788127
I work in a hot, steamy, manufacturing facility. Even though I'm not doing manual labor I still get very sweaty and I smell rank by the end of my day. Showering less than once a day isn't even an option for me. Fuck off with this stupid thread.
>>
>>28788946

Dwarfs could learn a thing or two.
>>
>>28788902
you stupid faggot you're drying out your face and basically inviting shit into your pores not to mention the fact that your face will start secreating grease after what you've done, thus ensuring clogged pores if they ain't already fucked
>>
>>28788985
she looks like she knows her way around a dick?
>>
I have no acne and I have a full time job at a distribution center that involves physical labor and I shower maybe ever6 other day and even then I don't really feel like I need one
>>
File: 20160523_153109.jpg (646 KB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
20160523_153109.jpg
646 KB, 1494x2656
>>28788127
Doctors put some bandages on the wounds I gave myself
Not sure how to shower now
Do I use saran wrap?
>>
I need to use this dandruff stuff 3 times a week so I need to shower at least thrice a week
>>
When I was young I would shower once per week. My hair was greasy as fuck, kill yourself
>>
File: too old for this shit.gif (2 MB, 360x219) Image search: [Google]
too old for this shit.gif
2 MB, 360x219
>Miss showering a day
>Become itchy
Yeah nah. Besides, showers are a nice way of waking up.
>>
>>28788374
> Society and commercial products scare us into over showering

> Then proceed to buy expensive soaps, shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, expensive deodorants, cleansers and shit.
>>
I take a shower daily (more often than not) but dont rub soap on every part of my body, just the parts that need washing. I usually wait till I can smell something, anything on myself or my clothes. I can't say I am doing it to save water because nothing gets rid of my stress like a 2-3 hour long bath where I just read or shitpost or something, then take a 1 minute quickie shower to rinse off. I do use bar soap because its the only thing that really cleans, body wash a shit.
>>
>>28789197
>> Then proceed to buy expensive soaps, shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, expensive deodorants, cleansers and shit.

The basic shit is going to cost you 10 dollars or less a week.

Deoderant lasts months.
Shampoo is 2-4 dollars a bottle.
Bar of soap is 1 dollar.
Conditioner is 2 dollars.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>28789213
>Deoderant lasts months.
>>
>>28789085
If the wounds are from self harm I recommended going thru with it and just ending it all now.
>>
>>28788178
>scientific facts
>>
>>28789238

I put it on once a day. It never runs out.
>>
>>28789238
salt deodorants last for years. ofc they don't have the faggy perfumes that fags love, but if you're not a fag it's alright, dude
>>
>>28788214
>I'm not a sedentive untermenschen
>untermenschen
>en
learn some proper german, guy
>>
>>28789268
Can't I promised two therapists, one psychiatrist, and a qt girl I won't kill myself
>>
>>28789433
If you break this promise there will be no consequences because you will be dead, just do it
>>
>>28789484
Life continuing without me would mean that I would ruin the life/day for quite a lot of people
I really hope that people that clean up suicides get a lot of money
>>
>>28788606
Dis.Gus.Ting.
To be quite honest with you pharmacy
>>
>>28788127
I swim and shower every day and my skin is perfectly fine.
>>
File: i am the pepe master (268).jpg (8 KB, 350x259) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (268).jpg
8 KB, 350x259
>>28788127
op must be a stinky neato
>>
>>28789309
>salt deodorants
What is this mysterious device?
>>
>>28789213
>10 dollars a week
>"not expensive"

wat
srsly, I spend maybe 15 bucks per 3 months, just body wash, deodorant and shampoo.
>>
File: thaidildo.jpg (15 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
thaidildo.jpg
15 KB, 355x355
>>28789569
this sort of thing
>>
>>28789628
How does it work/does it actually work?
>>
Well what do you know, it's true that showering everyday is bad. Too bad I ride public transportations for about 2 hours a day, and thus showering is good for me due to less likelihood of becoming sick.
>"Experts tend to agree that most people should avoid showering too frequently and in fact, if they reduce the frequency it can be an incredibly healthy decision for their skin. The exceptions to this rule are people who commute in the subway or other crowded spaces, go to the gym daily or are in contact with potentially sick people (such as those coughing, sneezing or sniffling during the flu season).
In most cases you only need to shower twice out of each three days and some people can do so just every other day. "
>>
>>28789715
sure it works. it's alkaline, which the stinky bacteria don't like
>>
My bed always fucking stinks after like two days because at night I sweat like a nigger in a police car. Is this why? I'm overwashing?
>>
>>28789948
>because at night I sweat like a nigger in a police car.

Why?

Have you tried not using sheets? I don't know. Look up why you sweat at night.

> Is this why? I'm overwashing?

Over washing causes you to get oily. Not sweaty.
>>
>>28788127
can confirm. I haven't used soap/shampoo/conditioner in the shower for a year and a half now. I use a face lotion, a body lotion, and deodorant. Soap is for hand washing and shaving, thats about it.

>inb4 everyone is too kind to tell me I smell
false, I tested that theory by stopping showering all together for a week, just changing clothes and putting on deodorant whenever i would have taken a shower. Day 5 people started talking and I had to make up an excuse for why I couldn't shower the past few days.
>>
>>28788127

So you guys have evolved into non-showering trap loving basement dwellers.. Cool.
>>
Showering daily dried out my skin, but as soon as I started showering with cool water I stopped having that problem. Hot water dries out your skin. I only use a plain old wash cloth, and only use soap when I'm actually dirty.

If you're a fatass you have to remember to properly wash and dry under your man tits and other folds, and you should consider to shower both morning and evening during the summer. Also consider putting antiperspirant under all your folds. Don't forget to properly wash your ass and groin, I'm surprised at how many people don't properly wash down there. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>28790072
>I started showering with cool water
How cool are we talking about here? At what temperature, between your body temperature and zero (celcius), should the water be?
>>
>>28788127
>It causes your body to dry out, and then produce more oil than you naturally do.

prove it you faggot
>>
>>28790121
It depends on how warm it is that day. During the summer I go as cold as I can stand, because it keeps me cool and fresh for a few hours. During the winter I often settle for just below lukewarm. Just go as cold as you can without shrieking like a girl and you're good. Slowly go colder and colder. You don't want hot water because it rinses away your natural oils from your skin, so you don't have to go super cold if you don't want to.
>>
>they produce sweat and body odor
Guys are pretty gross.
>>
I had a go at that for a couple weeks just recently. A nice cold shower every morning.

I became greasy as fuck.
>>
>>28790336

Your body has to adjust. It's still in the produce oils all the time mode.
>>
>>28788127

NO NO NO REEEEEE SHOWERING IS ESSENTIAL CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
>>
>>28788374
I shower everyday and I'm not oily
>>
>>28788173

>ass sweat and grease
>"essential oils"
>>
>>28790438
>I shower everyday and I'm not oily

Because you shower every day. But if you stop just for one day you're super oily.
>>
some hard samefagging taking place in this thread
>>
File: 1463804951749.jpg (47 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1463804951749.jpg
47 KB, 500x373
>>28788127

>"le showering jew"

kek and you'll wonder why you'll never score
>>
>>28790460

Your skin needs oils idiot. Why do you think your body produces it anyways? Just for fun?

Too much and you are dirty of course. You need balance.

>>28790469

>96 replies
>60 posters

That's normal.
>>
>>28788488
>>28788509
>>28788510
>>28788463
She's a tranny trip from /lgbt/
>>
>>28788127
So you don't sweat, at all?
Fucking retard
>>
>>28788127
I think there's some truth in what OP is saying. I shower every day but a couple of years ago I switched to just shampooing my hair every other day. Apparently overshampooing strips out your hair's natural oils and causes it to become dry and weakened. A lot of men could probably keep their hair (or at least start balding later in life) if they'd stop shampooing their hair so often.
>>
>>28788127
I used to be a neet fuck who'd shower once I started to smell too bad, I shower daily now and I smell worse after one day then I used to after a week
>>
>>28788127
Is that Eliza?

She grows more gorgeous than ever each day...
>>
>>28790694
>>28790711
>>28790746
>>28790772
>>>/r/eddit
Fuck off normies
>>
>>28790772
what is that nasty shit on her fingernails?
>>
>>28790934
Love her dark circles.
>>
>>28790799
I'd just like to be shrunken down to hamster size and be swallowed and digested alive by her.
>>
>>28788127
I smell like cheese and smoke by the end of the day I have to shower everyday, there was a guy at work used to not shower every day and he'd smell like stale sweat and cheese it was pretty disgusting desu
>>
>>28790746
>>28790799
I never understood foot fags and I probably never will. Like when you go to the beach do you get a perma boner? What's the situation?
>>
>>28788127
What if your job is physically intensive and you fucking sweat like you just ran a marathon daily, how often should I shower.

If a nigga misses a daily shower at work you can smell him from a mile away
>>
>>28788127
>Implying going down the slippery slope of showering more is inevitable
>Implying your body reacts that way from only one shower a day
>Implying sulfate is the cause of oil loss
>Even trying
1/10.
>>
If I do nothing but sit in front of the computer and it's not warm outside, I shower every 3 days.

If I build up any sort of sweat, I shower. I just can't stand the feeling of going to bed with any sort of stickiness in the skin.
>>
>>28788374
>You still wash if you get sweaty or exercise

So that's every day, so I should shower every day.
>>
>>28791756
are you autistic by chance good sir?

owo
>>
Who /cold showers/ here?

I used to hate them but now having the water too hot feels really weird
>>
File: 1457188229317.png (51 KB, 602x565) Image search: [Google]
1457188229317.png
51 KB, 602x565
>>28791799
Why?

owo
>>
>>28791443

I don't have a foot fetish. But feet are cute. I'd kiss them if I got a chance.
>>
>>28791630
>>Implying your body reacts that way from only one shower a day

It does. Have you ever stopped to wonder why your body even creates these oils to begin with? Does it just do it for fun?
>>
I do intense exercise every day OP, this wouldn't really work for me.
>>
>>28788453
Nigga I work out or play sports 6 days a week.
>>
>>28788127
But what if I enjoy having a shower
>>
>ITT fat neckbeards rationalizing the fact that they are too fucking lazy to get up and shower for 10 minutes with pseudo hippy science
>>
>>28790691
that's what soap does
>>
>>28788127
That's honestly really good advice.

I do all of that and my hair is much better off. Too bad my hormonal acne will exist no matter how well I treat my skin though.
>>
>>28789948
Just replace your fans and don't forget to apply thermal paste on you body.
>>
>>28792061

A pretty girl gave me these tips. In fact I just copy pasted most of her email.
>>
>>28792106
>not using liquid cooling
What an asshat
>>
>>28788127
is this what you greasy fatasses come up to excuse you smelling worse than your rooms?
>>
>>28789213
>>28788127

You say it's healthy to shower less, and then use antiperspirants which clog your pores.

I use a mineral salt deodorant. It's cheap and lasts almost a year. I still shower every day. Gotta rinse off the cum
>>
>>28791800
I've been doing it for a while. Stopped for the past few days because I was sick though. It's pretty nice. Wakes me up inside
>>
>>28788127
I bathe every other day and wash my hair once a week. I have short hair and I don't sweat at all so I never smell. The biggest problem is that now I hate showering
>>
>>28788127
what about my asscrack?
>>
Don't shower with hot water and don't use automotive degreaser for body wash.

There, problem solved. You fat, lazy fuck.
>>
>>28788127
desu I don't know why but I'm going to start being clean and shit after reading this

At the moment I never brush my teeth, shower every 3-4 weeks, never use deodorant, never wash my face, never wash my hands (I'm a lazy fuck)

Now i'll shower every 3 days, brush my teeth twice a day (floss included), clean (and moisturize) my face twice a day, wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom, and start using deodorant

100% serious, have no idea why this has inspired me to change but whatever
>>
>>28792355
Your body was made to build crusty shit all around your asshole so that later those particles fall down onto your sweaty balls and dissolve for healthy natural oil! You dolt.
>>
>>28792446
Dlsgusting
>>
File: 1461166301269.jpg (71 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1461166301269.jpg
71 KB, 500x391
>>28788127
I bet you smell like shit. Lmao you where definetly the kid in the back of the class that smelled like B.O. everyday and thought nobody would notice.
>>
oh, man. i have a pretty embarassing story. im a neet and i shower once a week. well, i actually had a doctors appt yesterday that my mom forced me to go to, like for a physucal check up since its been so long since i had one. i didnt even think that doctor was going to spend much time with me, but he wanted to give me a prostatte exam, and check my dick and balls, and everythng. when i pulled down my pants, the air smelled like rotten seafood instantly. the doctor almost gagged. he actually got angry at me for having such poor hygiene. when he asked me to bend over and he put his fingers up my ass, i could hear him making noises of disgust. i think some diahrea may have squirted out. ive just never had anything up my ass before. in the end, he took the gloves off, angrily threw them into the trash, and said "they dont pay me nearly enough to do this shit" and stormed out.
>>
you should be showering everyday if you exercise everyday
>>
>>28788127
>using deodorand or soap

fucking disgusting animal. your body oil will never get used to it.

what is smelling for a couple of years if you are going to smell like roses after 5 years.

but seriously tho, we are only using showers daily and other products because we get to eat shit products which fuck our hormonal support.

if you want a true clean body, don't use anything and only eat things you produced yourself which should be completely chemical free. which you can only achieve in 20 to 30 years.
>>
File: 1462132314121.jpg (87 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
1462132314121.jpg
87 KB, 400x499
I shower twice a week (sometimes only once when I'm feeling lazy mid week) in winter. In summer, when I sweat like a pig just being alive, I shower up to twice a day, but only use soap once, so I don't damage my skin. I usually manage with every other day unless it's really excessively hot though, and I often skip soap. I pretty much shower just to get rid of the salt.

I was really surprised to learn that showering daily is a thing. Perhaps it is in hot countries? I never use deodorants, only antiperspirants without smell, because I noticed that the smelling once leave a foul aftermark after a day or so, which forces you to wash them off and wash your clothes as well, to get rid of the stink. I think that could play a role too, and be behind people changing their clothes and even their pants all the time (you can wear a jeans for weeks without issues).

My general smell is neutral. I once lent a girl a hoodie I had been wearing for months and she just wore it and seemed a bit friendlier towards me ever since.
>>
>60yo stepdad comes in me room [looking like he just had a wank. like he has anything better to do because he stopped working at his wagie job because his legs hurted from standing all the time and now just living off of unemployment for 2months] with paper and pen asking me if i want anything from the store
>tell him i get the same thing everything i go so i do not need to make a list
>he looks disappointed
>goes near me door and looks around me room
>tells me to take a shower
>i told her i took one yesterday
>he tells me to take one daily
>slams me door on his way out
>call me mom and tell her what happened
>she just tells me 'aslong as you took one recently.'
i do not have not not ever bugged him with his lifestyle. i know he is being headstrong/butthurt about something but cannot put me finger on it.
if he comes in me room, what should i say?
>>
i shower like once a month and my body is greasy/oily af
>>
Steaming hot showers and soaking in my giant jacuzzi size bath tub are two of my only pleasures in life. Plus i exercise a lot and get sweaty so i have to bath everyday. I can't leave my house if I'm not squeaky clean.
>>
>>28796405
>once a month

That's too infrequent idiot.
>>
>>28788571
>Axe
>fancy
Peasants
>>
>>28790460
I honoured this one with a hearty kek.
>>
If I don't shower every day my balls stink badly and my pits smell regardless of how much or what kind of deodorant/antiperspirant I put on.

In fact that usually happens in like 12hrs. No I'm not fat. I'm skeleton mode. I shave all my body hair. I don't know why this happens.

I'd rather have slightly drier skin than to smell bad.
>>
I shower once a month, I don't even smell bad.

And the bad smell that marks it time to shower comes from butthole and genitals, this is usually after going nuts fapping.

If i didn't fap i wouldn't have to shower at all
>>
>>28796659

You can start showering every other day. You will smell in the short term. But your body will adjust.
>>
>>28796683
I'd rather just not smell.

I don't really care about my skin.
>>
>>28796683
10 minute + 10 minute walk going to and from work everyday, I've never showered two days in a row in my life, but if I shower at night, the next day is fine, but my hair gets oily and my head starts smelling the other day.
Explain OP.
>>
>>28796678
You can't smell it, everyone else can. They can also see your greasy hair and skin.
>>
I get coated in sawdust every day famalam so no can do
>>
>>28788127
says the dirtbag
>>
>>28788127
is she okay, she looks dead inside
>>
I shower ever other day or every 2 days. I'm on HRT tho so that makes me a little drier than I'd like and I barely sweat now.
>>
>>28788127
>. I like browsing r/skincareaddiction
OPINION DISMISSED
>>
I shower everyday on work and school days, but right now since school is out and I don't have a job, I shower like once every 2-3 days. Honestly I could probably go a week without showering since my body doesn't generate any odor.
>>
What if i sweat everyday motherfucker? What then?
>>
>ctrl+f
>"exfoliant"

Hopelessness abounds.
>>
>>28798398

What's an exfoliant?
>>
File: 1462928662703.gif (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1462928662703.gif
98 KB, 600x500
I didn't shower for 1 -2 weeks at a time and i was constantly told by people i smell and girls looked at me in disgust.

I've decided to shower now every morning since i want to have sex
>>
>>28799209

It's not stopping showering entirely idiot. It's reducing it.
>>
I shower once or twice a week, but I wash my hands 10+ times a day.
>>
>this thread
Good. Grief.
>>
>>28788127
I just took my first shower in five months.

I really wasn't that dirty. The difference, before and after, aren't very drastic. My hair a bit less greasy. That's really it.
>>
>>28789278

Come on brah, r/skincareaddiction is r/peerreviewed.

This thread reminds me of Andrew W.K., dude claims that he only washes his beautiful long hair with water and uses no shampoo or anything.

Does this sound legit to you?

> "The rich natural oils in your head deserve to saturate your hair fibers. Let that oil soak in. Don't rinse it out. Don't feel the need to constantly be stripping your hair down. Let it revel in its own grease."
> "Once you stop using shampoo, it'll take a week or two for your body to re-adjust. Be patient and don't give in."
>>
>>28788127
>dry out
>produce more oil
choose one dumbass
>>
>>28788127
I take cold showers and don't use soap.
>>
>>28788127
t. Greasy neckbeard that hasn't touched soap in 3 years
>>
File: 1458705337592.jpg (34 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1458705337592.jpg
34 KB, 450x500
>>28788127
I haven't showered in over a month. AMA
>>
OP is right. You actually think humans evolved to pour hot water on their skin every day? Retards. And people wonder why their skin ages so fast with hot showers and not using skin lotion.
>>
>>28790460
lmao underrated af even with 2 replies
>>
>>28788127
I work manual labor and sweat all day long? Should I still not shower everyday? I already don't wash my hair everyday but I usually shower atleast once
>>
>>28800905
*wipes pepe's butt*
>>
File: tumblr_o0qme8NukG1qehrvso1_540.gif (1 MB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0qme8NukG1qehrvso1_540.gif
1 MB, 540x403
>>28801064
as the guy who doesn't shower ever I have to say showering everyday really is a meme. I don't sweat too much so I guess it's not warranted for me.

I mean I wear antiperspirant as well as cologne every single day. Nobody tells me I smell bad, even if I ask them how I smell they'll just say I smell like my cologne.
I used to wear pomade in my hair and my hair looks the same greasy so everyone probably thinks I have product in my hair or something.

Honestly, I think there's only one person I know irl who knows how little I shower. And when I told them they were shocked, like they didn't believe me. They think it's gross but if I hadn't told them they wouldn't have been able to tell, they thought I shower every day.

tl;dr showering is a meme

>>28801040
same here I work in catering I have to carry tables up and down stairs and shit
>>
>>28801163
>never showers
>wears cologne
>nobody tells me I smell bad
that's cause you live in France
>>
File: 1449623269598.jpg (44 KB, 464x536) Image search: [Google]
1449623269598.jpg
44 KB, 464x536
Okay, so. I work in the texas heat for 10 hours a day, should I take a shower twice a week you fucking moron
>>
I tried the nopoo thing and couldn't stand how oily and disgusting my hair/face were after like 2 or 3 days.
>>
I don't exercise and am only rarely leaving the house right now so I have no real need to shower more than twice a week.
>>
>>28788127
When I get up in the morning if I don't shower my hair looks like shit.
>>
>>28790248
>>28790121
One hot tip is to start it at lukewarm. Usually it's cooler by the time the shower is over and I have time to adjust.
>>
>>28801578
>texas
>heat
top fucking kek mate
>>
>>28802172
3yr nopoo fag here. it gets better
>>
With all of this concern, why not investigate alternative deodorants from the correlation between aluminum deodorants and increased risks of cancer?
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.