[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which other boards you go on and how to they compare to /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: boards.jpg (53 KB, 937x118) Image search: [Google]
boards.jpg
53 KB, 937x118
which other boards you go on and how to they compare to /r9k/?
>>
File: 563e1d4992912.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
563e1d4992912.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
/b/ picture says it all
>>
>/v/
>/co/
>/x/
>/a/
It's all shit. You niggers are almost as gay as /co/, though, and that worries me.
>>
I visit /fit/ for advice and humour, there are quite a bit of robots there aswell. Used to browse /pol/ too but it's being shilled and trolled on too much so I gave up on trying to learn anything politics-related.
>>
>>28787883
I prefer doing happy shitposting on /tv/ to mean shitposting in response to endless bait threads here. Good threads often seem hard to find here but at least they still exist
>>
File: 1463644605690.jpg (71 KB, 766x766) Image search: [Google]
1463644605690.jpg
71 KB, 766x766
Is likeevery other board I visit, I develop a diferente personality m9-1

r9k is the one that I become more of my actual self.
on /a/ I'm respectful as fuck
sp I get all chad up
those are the major ones, most of them I just lurk, some of them have heavy subconscious
role play int and pol specially.
pol is shit tier, I think os one of the shittiest, b is and old meme now full of underages.

I find the ones with roleplay funny.
>>
>>28788027
also I wanna get into fit so hard, I have read that damn sticky but i never fitlol
>>
/pol/ mostly and sometimes /lit/ and /a/.
>>
/lgbt/ :3
>>
>>28787911
>current year
>/b/

Is this your 1st month on this site?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.