[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get why people even care about virginity on here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 22
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 276x183
I don't get why people even care about virginity on here, yet literally will do nothing to ever talk of let sexual partners know they're interested because they're too afraid of rejection.
>>
File: supportive-normie.png (98 KB, 1519x960) Image search: [Google]
supportive-normie.png
98 KB, 1519x960
Anyone else /normie/ here?
>>
You know you could ask out 50 women and eventually have one who says yes. Why aren't you doing this right now? I'm legitimately trying to help you guys out. You might get rejecting 49 times but it gets you exposed to talking to women, which leads to being more comfortable around women and thus more desirable to them.
>>
>>28787947
Ayy this nigga knows his shit. Dating is a lot like Nigerian phishing but with pussy
>>
>>28787868
I actually quite enjoy rejection. OPs pic pretty related. The media raised me to be a bumbling comic relief character.
>>
>>28787947
Another piece of advice is to ask them a lot of questions, it gets around not talking about your boring pathetic life and most bitches love to talk about themselves. Try your outmost to not come across as arrogant and entitled like Elliot whenever he tried communicating with women.
>>
>>28788052
Put on an act like you really care about the stupid shit she prattles on about. Realize you only have to do this for a very short time before she gives up the pussy.
>>
>>28787868
>>28787947
Because it doesn't even make sense.

>Have friends and social life
>Dress well, impeccable hygiene, well groomed
>Put myself into social situations as regularly as possible
>Still a kissless virgin

No, I've never asked a girl out, but that's because I don't even get fucking signs of attraction from them. Absolutely nothing. I put all this effort in for nothing.
>>
Why is it bad that I have standards? If a woman wants to fuck around and experiment she's more than free to do so. I just don't want to spend my life with one like that.

The only problem is that you can really only get qt virgin girls if you know them since early childhood and have an early bond. At best highschool, but that's a stretch.

After that it's only the girls with some serious baggage who are both cute and virgins. Was able to find one that I want to spend my life together with, but I keep remembering about the shit I had to go through just so that my girlfriend was a virgin. Makes me think if i'd recommend doing the same thing to someone else.
>>
>>28788122
It's probably because you reek of desperation, women can sense that and it makes their pussy as dry as the Sahara desert.
>>
>>28788184
have fun being alone over arbitrary standards nigga
>>
>>28788195
Or to the other extreme you don't know how to flirt. Women like attention, playing aloof and uninterested doesn't work unless you're Chad.
>>
>>28788204
But i'm not alone. I said I found a virgin girlfriend that I plan to marry. I had standards and pulled through.
>>
>>28788264
oh shit sorry nigga i didn't actually read you post.

it was too long and i didn't care
>>
File: #rekt.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
#rekt.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>28787903

Normie reporting in

I find the plight of the robot pathetic.

>ROBOT: here is a problem
>NORMIE: oh, i see your problem. i used to be the same exact way. try doing X, Y, Z.
>ROBOT: IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! REEEEEEEEE!
>NORMIE: you're blowing this out of proportion, I'm here offering help, advice, my personal experiences to benefit you. you have done literally NOTHING to fix this problem. you have to do literally ANYTHING toward fixing the problem in order to fix the problem
>ROBOT: NO! I'M GOING TO CONTINUE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING (which is technically nothing) BUT I'M GOING TO EXPECT THINGS TO BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME! REEEEEE!

eh, I try to help the sperglords all the time, but they don't want to change, they don't want to listen, they don't want to even TRY. i'll just fuck their whore sisters and mothers.
>>
>>28788730
>just be yourself bro
>being myself only turns people away
>wow bro wtf. you're just being lazy
>>
>>28788761
>>just be yourself bro

Pretty much every solid piece of advice that gets posted on here is the opposite of be yourself bro.
>>
>>28788769
yeah, and what do you consider "solid" advice?
>>
>>28788773
Depends on the situation you're in and what you want to do, senpai.
>>
>>28788808
what advice would you give eggman?
>>
>>28788823
>eggman
Who is eggman?
>>
>>28788836
cool bait dude
>>
File: 1335645976238.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1335645976238.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>28788761

kek, i've NEVER given that advice.

/r9k/ is full of literal autists, weebs, sperglords, misfits, social outcasts, hermits, NEETS, KHHV's, and retards.

the reason they're usually complaining or asking for advice (and NOT taking said advice top heart) is because they ARE being themselves. I'd NEVER give that advice.
>>
>>28788730
but it usually goes like this
>ROBOT: I have a problem
>NORMIE: I never tried experienced this problem but let me give you worthless advice to fix it anyway
>turns into an argument where the normie eventually tells the robot to kill himself
>>
>>28788908
>kek, i've NEVER given that advice.
i never said you did. it was just an example of typical normie shit advice.

besides, just because you dont tell people to be themselves, it doesn't mean you don't give shit advice.
>>
>>28788920

like i said, robots are never going to change or even desire to change. so stay beta. there's no helping you all.
>>
>>28788971
I guess we skipped the worthless advice part and went straight to the insults.

Now that's efficiency.
>>
>>28788920
>>28788957

lol, this is EXACTLY what i'm talking about. you guys are refusing advice that hasn't even been GIVEN for situations that haven't even presented themselves. you're already in a mindset that you're going to refuse EVERYTHING.

this is the perfect example.
>>
Talking to people isn't exactly easy and neither is putting yourself into new social situations.
Besides, I can't make a decision on whether I want to be with someone without first getting to know them properly.
>>
>26yo kissless virgin
>live at home
>ugly
>short
>no education
>never had a job
>no friends
>no social skills
>crippling social anxiety
>generally scared of the world

advice on getting a qt virgin gf please and thank you
>>
>>28789002
literally all we've said is that normies tend to give shit/worthless advice. we haven't rejected anything, because there is nothing to reject. in fact, it's you that's rejecting what we're saying, because you refuse to believe that normies give bad advice.
>>
I am more scared of having a girlfriend than being rejected. If I knew I was going to be rejected outright every time, it'd make me more comfortable.

But I'm actually creepy. Not physically- just as a person. I don't have the behaviours or thought patterns of actually sane people. Everything is a fucking joke to me. Nothing is ever serious. The only times I feel something is intense hate or intense apathy.

All my goals and interests are unrelatable. I cannot REALLY talk to anyone. If I get a girlfriend, it will only make me feel more trapped/ aware of this every day.

It is bad for everyone involved. I'd actually trade sex for being alone for a week.
>>
>>28789055

okay, buddy. keep doing what you do since it's working out so well for you.

plenty of normies give shit advice. but if somebody was in a similar position or had the same problem, why not at least consider the advice? i always see refusal to change or even just straight up refusal to do anything at all.
>>
>>28787947
this nigga asked out a thousand girls and all of them rejected him http://archive.is/Oag9z
>>
>>28789055
You're implying his advice, since he's a normie, will tend to be shit.

Why wouldn't you reject shit advice?

he's saying that before he's even given the advice, you've already landed on a preconception of the quality of the advice.

So by you're own admission, since he has a tendency to give shit advice and I've made the assumption that you reject shit advice, you will reject his advice even though he hasn't given anything to reject.
>>
>>28789050
>a qt virgin gf

Every time.
>>
>>28789050
Like I posted in the other 10 threads identical to this one today, find out what you'd like to do as a hobby, pottery, archery etc. then look online for a place locally that does that, pottery classes/archery ranges. sign up and go there. ask someone for help and introduce yourself, it's an environment where people are inclined to make friendships. after you've established a friend group then get them to introduce you to women.

You're completely worthless as any bf atm, that's not an insult I'm just making an observation from your greentext.

Make up a list addressing ever point you've made and list all actions required to make it lesser of a problem or how to get rid of it entirely.
Then either start doing those things one at a time, or don't. you're choice, and don't worry about height, it's a meme compared to all of your other issues.
>>
>>28789050

seek professional psychiatric help for crippling social anxiety.

once you get the hang of talking to people and going outside, you can work on the other stuff.

no education? most community colleges have low cost or even free GED classes.

you can usually volunteer somewhere on campus for some club or charity in order to get volunteer experience.. in order to get a job. clubs, volunteering, general interactions with society usually yields friends. nobody on campus you're interested in? try MeetUp for hobbies and shit you're interested in. meetup groups that do vidya, tabletop gaming, LARP'ing, etc. is full of people just like you. easy to relate to. you don't even have to meet them in person at first, just talk to them online thru MeetUp.

can't do anything about short and ugly.

but basically you need to set small, easily attainable, short term goals for yourself.
>>
>>28789050
>qt virgin gf
lower your fucking standards. a male virgin is the equivalent of a female slut, you deserve eachother.
>>
>>28789050
>qt virgin gf
>i swear i don't have high standards! girls are just entitled and only sleep with chad!! oh and btw the only girls i accept must be pretty, small waist, big boobs, small labia minora and have never hugged another guy! ugh women have such high standards
>>
>>28789125
>Everything is a fucking joke to me. Nothing is ever serious
same but i have no problems being in relationships. they break up with me after a couple of months but still.
>>
>>28789310
you're a fucking shill! psychos do nothing more than take your money and feel you guilty... you might even get molested...
>>28789371
fuck off roastie
>>
>>28789138
because most normies have light problems that don't compare. even if you claim you were in a similar position, that doesn't mean it's actually similar(for example, chad not having a gf vs eggman not having a gf). also, if someone is attacking your argument, chances are they're considering it.

>>28789167
>You're implying his advice, since he's a normie, will tend to be shit.
Yes, especially since he says people often reject his advice in the first place

>since he has a tendency to give shit advice and I've made the assumption that you reject shit advice, you will reject his advice even though he hasn't given anything to reject.
will reject =/= has rejected tho. like i said, i haven't refused his advice, because no advice was given in the first place.
>>
>>28787868
>yet literally will do nothing to ever talk of let sexual partners know they're interested

Has anyone ever been so far?
>>
>>28789431
>let sexual partners know they're interested
that's how sexual harassment cases are made, bro
>>
>>28789412

so what's your solution to a crippling psychological disorder like social anxiety?

i don't disagree with the shilling. but i've never had a psychiatric/psychological problem worthy of going to meet one. i don't want to pay some fuck stain $100/hr+ just to listen to my problems.

if i say, just go outside, join a club, join a gym, join a MeetUp group it's shot down because "muh anxiety". so i'd like to hear your solution?
>>
>>28789587
peer-reviewed books that are freely accessible (maybe by torrent)... and no, if I knew such book I wouldn't be here...
>>
>>28789265
>>28789310
Thanks. I'm not gonna rage and call it worthless normie advice like the rest seem to do. Some of it is more for americans. We don't really have campuses like you do there.

I don't know if i'm actually gonna be able to follow it. I've always been a coward and i'm deathly afraid of everything out there.
>>
>>28789125
You sound a lot like me. Not exactly. I don't think everything is a "joke", but fear acceptance far more than I do rejection.

I've had girls show clear interest in me, but I know I could never keep a girl longer than a couple of dates. So I never bother.

I also don't have interests that are compatible with other people. Nor a lifestyle compatible with a constant companion. I can barely managed to maintain my relationships with my whole two friends.
>>
File: 1463888728110.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
1463888728110.png
201 KB, 598x292
>>28787868
>normies always see this movie and andy as something to laugh at
>tfw you like it because you are literally andy and you can relate to him and his way of living life and how he thinks about sex.
>>
>>28790045
It's a good movie since Andy is a realistic 40yr virign and he's likeable. Plus Paul Rudd is the super normie and in the movie his life is shit and he hates himself because he can't get over his ex gf.

Where Andy somewhat has his shit together.
>>
File: 1336250998464.jpg (63 KB, 586x587) Image search: [Google]
1336250998464.jpg
63 KB, 586x587
>>28789807

so what's your normal day consist of?

You must have somebody or even a group of people supporting you in order to live the lifestyle you've described. I don't want to label them as straight up enablers, but they don't sound as though they're helping to try and fix anything about you either.

a good friend of mine is straight up NEET status. stays at home, plays vidya all day every day. BUT he still has a ton of friends via XBox Live and PlayStation network. he might seriously come out of his house once or twice a year. i don't know how he doesn't die from Vitamin D deficiency.
>>
>>28791678
>die from Vitamin D deficiency

Because there is no direct cause of death linked to vitamin D, fucking pleb.
>>
>>28790781
Haha yah and the black dude who knows sex is sex is happy with his wife
>>
>>28792316

plenty of shitty symptoms and ailments especially in young and elderly, but yeah you're right about no direct cause of deaths.
>>
>>28788823
>if you can't help eggman your advice is useless to all robots
completely retarded opinion and makes no sense.
an accountant couldn't save goldman sachs the day before the credit crunch. that doesn't mean he gives bad accounting advice or that it therefore means nobodies finances can be saved.
>>
>>28787947
>You know you could ask out 50 women and eventually have one who says yes.
literally normie: the post
>>
File: Friends.jpg (179 KB, 699x474) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
179 KB, 699x474
>>28787868
You do realize that to find girls and let them know you're interested in them, first you need to have a social life, friends, facebook with lots of pictures of you being happy etc. I see it everyday at my uni, when I'm sitting alone in the back. I've been isolated (I brought this on myself, I know) for 5 years, now I have no idea how to get friends, everyone at my classes already has their own friends anyway, why would they want an autist like me around? Where else would I meet girls if not through a normie friend? Do you really think it's so easy for people who are adult kissless virgins to "just be ourselves and try to get girls"?
>>
File: 0000000000.gif (234 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.gif
234 KB, 500x500
>>28793203

so let's try your method

>talk to 0 women
>ask out 0 women
>get 0 numbers
>still a KHHV

FUCKING ROASTIES! amirite?
>>
>>28787947
Yes, but that's the kind of sex that will do absolutely nothing to improve your life or happiness. I'm sad because I can't find someone who will share life with me, not because I can't find awkward hookups. People who follow your advice are the ones you see posting threads here along the lines of "I just lost my virginity but I still feel miserable, you guys lied to me!"
>>
>>28788052

Do this if you want to appear like a serial killer
>>
File: 1440018164808.jpg (48 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1440018164808.jpg
48 KB, 500x380
>>28793350
so let's try your method

>talk to 50 women
>ask out 50 women
>get 0 numbers
>still a KHHV

FUCKING ROBOTS! amirite?
>>
>>28788052
Elliot was too good for those whores
>>
>>28793271
Don't bother, they won't understand out plight. Most people who make these threads are still under 20 and think they have "problems" or overcame anything.
>>
File: 1328131382287.gif (483 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1328131382287.gif
483 KB, 320x180
>>28793489

kek, i'm not a robot. i'm a normie. fuck bitches on Tinder, OKC, and PoF.

mass swiping on tinder, pretty much phishing for pussy on OKC and PoF (no pun intended). a lot of it comes down to a numbers game, not being a fucking autist and looking half decent. that's it.

men are hardwired to fuck whatever is ready and willing. and in some cases, what's not ready and willing, they just take that pussy.

women want guys that demonstrate some sort of material wealth or social value, or even just look decent. rich (material) or popular/famous (social), handsome (desired by others, therefore social value).

you think some girl wants to suck your Dorito-crumby dick, and be seen in public with your pasty, fat ass? there's nothing she gains in this exchange. people like Gabin or fat ass, old millionaires have money to fall back on, not physical attraction.

that's the way the world works. deal with it, or don't. more bitches for me. maybe they'll throw you a pity fuck while you're raising my bastard children in another decade or two if you haven't killed yourself, lol.
>>
>>28793733
Are you baiting or did you just completely misunderstand my post where I implied that no women would want me? Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1339261671561.jpg (57 KB, 639x772) Image search: [Google]
1339261671561.jpg
57 KB, 639x772
>>28789154

this guy got so BTFO in his own comments that he can't even respond.

I like how people take his claims to be some sort of facts. he doesn't provide any proof for "1000 girls 0 dates" or how he "talks to them for 10 minutes" and asks them out.

he could be the biggest, mouth breathing, weaboo, autistic, furry, sperglord in the world. we'll never know until he records his interactions and asks for feedback. he's never going to paint himself in a negative light, but given the provided statistics, "1000 girls 0 dates" HE is the only common factor among them all. he must be a complete fucking autist. he must be on /r9k/ right now, or more likely, wizardchan with the rest of the social rejects even from HERE.

i don't feel sorry for guys like this. he'll never admit he has any flaws or problems, just the entire world has a problem with him.
>>
File: 1327248940100.jpg (6 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1327248940100.jpg
6 KB, 175x175
>>28793778

a little bit of both.

answer me this: WHY should a woman date you?

you're not magically entitled to pussy, bro. you gotta go out there and get it. just because you walk outside wearing socks + sandals, an anime shirt, and week old jeans doesn't mean pussy should be thrown at you.
>>
>>28793968
>WHY should a woman date you?
She shouldn't and she won't. That's been my entire point this time.
>>
File: 1338169484214.gif (572 KB, 186x155) Image search: [Google]
1338169484214.gif
572 KB, 186x155
>>28794004

when you're presented with a problem in life you can either

>do something about it
>don't

the choice is yours. if you don't change anything, then naturally, your situation won't change. do you want to fuck bitches and get money, or what?
>>
>>28793733
>men are hardwired to fuck whatever is ready and willing
I will never understand this. Why are so many men this desperate and pathetic?
>>
>>28794173
yea after years of isolation and having 0 friends I'll just magically become social and get tons of girls thanks for the advice my lad but I'd rather just die a virgin in peace
>>
Question from a female. What's even the point of staying a virgin? I would tell you I'm a virgin but it's not like you would believe me anyways. Whether I stay pure or have sex you'll accuse me of having banged Chad anyways. My hymen is wrecked because of tampons so it's not like I have a way to prove it. Give me a reason I should still stay a virgin if it doesn't even matter.
>>
File: 1327238914777.jpg (64 KB, 523x681) Image search: [Google]
1327238914777.jpg
64 KB, 523x681
>>28794202

i'm not desperate or pathetic. i like pussy, i get pussy. you make threads about Chads like me fucking your high school oneitis.
>>
File: 1327233382596.png (5 KB, 303x243) Image search: [Google]
1327233382596.png
5 KB, 303x243
>>28794252

you've already admitted defeat before even trying. i guess you'll eventually go off to wizardchan once you prestige past the "normal" level of losers here. god speed, anon
>>
File: 1335590265110.gif (677 KB, 300x475) Image search: [Google]
1335590265110.gif
677 KB, 300x475
>>28794267

there is no reason. you should be out and about living it up by sucking and fucking guys that can treat you to a good time. do it before you hit the wall (30+) and no man will want you regardless of your virginity.
>>
File: 1462904917995.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462904917995.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>28793778
seriously get the fuck out of the house
chat to the women at the grocery store
make yourself known
don't be a 43 yr old vergin like me
>>
File: Schmidting the Bed.jpg (58 KB, 670x678) Image search: [Google]
Schmidting the Bed.jpg
58 KB, 670x678
>>28794416

would you consider yourself beyond saving at this point in your life?
>>
File: 1462770342868.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1462770342868.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>28794267
morals dear girl morals
something that most girls don't have or want these days, if i ever have kids i'e daughters, i'd prefer them to not be sluts
>>
>>28793733
I can't use online dating. Too paranoid to put myself out there. I feel too exposed.

Also just from lurking profiles - 99% of the women on there I definitely wouldn't get on with, and they wouldn't like me either.
>>
>>28794416
What women? There's no girls my age at the store, there's no girls my age anywhere but my university and even there it's like 1 girl for 20 guys (it's STEM) so it's hopeless my man, good news is I won't be a 43 year old virgin because I'll most likely get cancer again by that time
>>
>>28787868
>he thinks I reject women because I am afraid of being rejected

now let me tell you why that is bullshit you double nigger.

if I want to have sex, I can get sex anytime I want.
women come to me, they try to make small talk. but it is always because they want to fuck not because they want to get to know me.

>oh anon how are you
>oh anon you are so funny
>I am alone at home *sends nude pic*

I don't want any of that, I juts want to be able to talk with someone. listen to them, share their pain and just enjoy the time we spent with each other without sex.
of course I would want to have sex with them but that is not the reason why I am looking into a relationship. while females only want sex when they come towards me.

if there is an female who doesn't want to just have sex with me, I would be the biggest normalfag out there possible. but that is not going to happen soon and it will never happen.
>>
>>28794565

are you a lesbian? because who the fuck cares about OTHER women on a dating site?

seriously, there have been whole threads about crippled, wheelchair bound, midget, mentally retarded women that STILL get dates. even to the point where they have to refuse dates because they get asked out so frequently. i'm not steering toward misogyny but you got life on easy mode AND with hacks.

all you would have to do is post up in a Barnes and Noble or Starbucks reading a book and somebody would approach you eventually. girls have it easy.
>>
File: 1463185213332.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1463185213332.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
>>28794480
no, but i fucked my leg up years ago on a motorcycle, and then my ankle (long fucking story) which makes it hard to get out, but i still go out to the shops so i see women (not a kissless vergin, had 3 gf's in my life just none recently) just alot of them have kids, so their kind-of not approachable unlike single women, but i would date someone with 1 kid,
i just need to get myself in shape (i've turned into a fat fuck)
>>
File: 1349337964118.png (140 KB, 275x226) Image search: [Google]
1349337964118.png
140 KB, 275x226
>>28794565

Do you literally never leave your house? Women get approached all the time. Do you spill spaghetti, sperg out, or blow a rape whistle every time somebody asks you the time?
>>
>>28788122
Just ask the fucking sluts out, people, Jesus Christ.
If they reject you then so be it. If they don't, good, maybe you can get some pussy in a few days.
>>
>>28787868
I only care about people finding out I'm a virgin because I don't want to be roasted or given a hard time.
>>
>>28794713

bro, take your ass to /fit/. they'll give you some tough love, but honestly most people there are just looking to help a bro out.

read the sticky, don't bring excuses, and you can turn yourself around. /r9k/ is a (and i hate using this word) toxic environment for self improvement. just people wallowing around in self pity as if their life is so hard and happiness is unattainable.

look at all the progress threads and progress stories there.
>>
>be me
>first year of high school
>sit next to cute shy awkward generic robot fantasy girl
>get together really well
>end up dating
>together for a year
>get dumped for some deliquent type faggot with blonde hair and no muscle/fat
From my limited experience, it seems that "shy virgin qt 3.14 girls" do infact leave cyborgs/failed normies after they've gained enough confidence
>>
>>28794674
>>28794740
I'm not a woman. Sorry, but I just replying to that guy's message. I wasn't following the conversation.
>>
ayy fellow virginites, disregard female interaction alltogether and you immediately gain atleast 2 or 3 hours a day which a standard normie spends on interacting with women trying to get some. Don't just stop interacting, don't even think or whine about it on shit boards like this, just completely erase that idea in your brain like it doesn't even exist. You gain so much freedom that way

Imagine if someone told you have additional 3 hours everyday for the rest of your life. Now you just need to leave this board and focus all your time in your passion/hobby and try to be the best. Just stop whining and do it

Virginity is basically a superpower in this day and age if you use it in your advantage, sounds cheesy but hey
>>
>>28794900

nice dubs

sounds like she left for something (subjectively) better. you should work on yourself. get fit, get money, change your look. something, dude. not enough information to go off of
>>
>>28794957

Got it. You're a guy, but you're too shy to put yourself out there?

What are your interests and hobbies? Do you go to uni? Do you go outside at all?

My initial advice with zero info about you would be to get involved on MeetUp with a hobby you like. In my city (904) there are nerd groups that do tabletop gaming, vidya, and even LARP'ing. If you're into that sort of thing. It's not Facebook, and you won't feel as exposed putting yourself out there like on a dating site. You should just work on interacting with people first. Dating second.
>>
>>28794284
Yeah but you said men would fuck any pussy presented in front of them. I could never fuck a woman I wasn't attracted to.
>>
Girls are pretty much worthless if they aren't virgins. Why the fuck should I sustain them or offer anything to someone who used to suck some other guy's dick? Better to be alone then waste my time and money on a whore.
>>
>>28795148

congrats, how's that working out for you?
>>
>>28795202
Are you seriously trying to imply that not having sex with women he's not attracted to is somehow negatively impacting him?
>lol look at this virgin guys, he doesn't fuck ugly women, at least I'm having unenjoyable sex xDDD
>>
>>28788122
I bet you're 18.
>>
>>28795443
I'm a virgin and even I know that sex is about doing, not looking.
>>
File: 1350297104528.gif (898 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1350297104528.gif
898 KB, 200x200
>>28795443

there's no such thing as pussy you don't take. just pussy you don't brag about.

no shame in having a couple thirsty, fat ass sluts on speed dial that i can call and slam at 3AM if i strike out at the club.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.