[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every girl I meet from here is a neet >they always have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: you frick.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you frick.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>every girl I meet from here is a neet
>they always have a bunch of orbiters
>won't talk to me unless I talk to them first
>always playing games and talking to others before me

FUCK YOU
>>
>looking for grills on /r9k/
You're supposed to pay them no mind, if one falls into your lap then so be it. Ever stop to think maybe you're part of the problem?
>>
>>28787663
Except I'm not a beta orbiter who gives them money and undivided attention 24/7
>>
>>28787663
most certainly, everyone gathers around chicks like a pack of hungry vultures online, I want no part, sure it'll work for a few of them but the majority are just a pack of sad shits.
>>
>>28787684
I don't want to be hard on a fellow robot, but you are rewarding their behavior more or less and indirectly facilitating more females to post here which is bad.
>>
>>28787712
where else am I suppose to find a gf that isn't a normie?
>>
File: COSuHMf06dA.jpg (167 KB, 528x807) Image search: [Google]
COSuHMf06dA.jpg
167 KB, 528x807
Your issue is wanting a girl from /r9k/ of all places to solely focus on you and focus on romantic development.

I've met a number of them here, they're standard people. I'd say robots have more interests and are easier to talk to regarding topics with a bit of depth or taste, but I've met two very intelligent femanons too.

The issue is a robot's obsession with women, not the women themselves.
>>
>>28787733
>falling for the normie meme.

You're a walking joke.
>>
>>28787733
Anyone who uses the word normie unironically is asking to die a virgin.
>>
>>28787914
>>28787934
Thanks chad I'll take your advice
>>
File: csb.jpg (10 KB, 121x139) Image search: [Google]
csb.jpg
10 KB, 121x139
>>28787733
whatever you define as a normie, there are literally no girls who isnt one aand also meets anybody's standards.
>>
if you meet a girl through a public forum aimed at desperate lonely men you should expect her to have a bunch of other desperate lonely men circling her.
>>
>>28787625
That's why I don't talk to any of the femanons here (if they even exist). I always imagine that if a femanon posts her contact info, that 10+ guys will probably try talking to her too.
I'm not going to fight over some girls attention.

I am jealous of femanons though. Having hundreds of people to converse with sounds amazing. I can barely get 1 person to chat with, and I visit various boards here.
>>
>>28788158
>I'm not going to fight over some girls attention

That would be EVERY remotely attractive girl ANYWHERE though
>>
>>28788158
>Having hundreds of people to converse with sounds amazing
Don't forget the beta orbiters who buy her games just for simply talking to them over skype voice chat
>>
How do I learn to catfish people like OP?
I want people to try to get my attention frequently and be able to blow them off when they're annoying..
>>
>>28787973
Not them, but you better do if you want to get laid.
>>
I think you mean "FRICK YOU"
>>
>>28788086
I dont get how op dosent understand this
>>
>>28789161
You realize beta orbiters and whiteknights are often shamed on this board? It shows that the posters on here are hypocrites
>>
File: 1445950055050.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1445950055050.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>28787625
Have you not learned that all girls are like this?

Regardless of where they are, there is seemingly 10-100 males eagerly kissing their feet.

You are just one of those.
You are one of the orbiters.

If you have a lot of something, it deflates in value.
Having tons of males nipping at your heels will devalue each and every one of them.

You are literally worth nothing.
A pair of shoes is harder to replace.

Having to go to the store, paying money, getting back.
Most girls would even get at least one or two people showing interest in them (or even asking out) while getting shoes.

My ex used to get hit on all the time, and she was average.
She could go our with the trash, and have people trying to pick her up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.