[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger cuck? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8R NbzscfXQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: onision.jpg (31 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
onision.jpg
31 KB, 480x330
Is there a bigger cuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ
>>
File: a14.jpg (23 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23 KB, 394x458
Oh man a 4chan raid would be sweet on this faggot!
>>
>>28787794
Welcome to 2006.
>>
>>28787794
Summer started early this year it seems
>>
Onision seems to be desperate for leafyishere's attention
>>
>>28788759
Reminder that there's not a single person on youtube worse than leafyishere
>>
>>28787573
Nah Onision is insane and already lost money with the first major relationship he had. He probably agreed to this so he could buy himself enough time to find a way for her to not take half of what he owns. This video was probably made for legal issues that are probably going on between him and his current wife. He's no cuck just completely fucking insane.
>>
>>28788759
Both of them attacked Evalion
>>
this cuck shoahed my waifu from youtube. i might murder him desu, if i knew where he lived
>>
>>28787573
jesus christ is there a reason there's a jumpcut every three fucking seconds?

are his viewers that fucking mindless that they need their videos cut up into quick bits to satisfy their infinitesimal attention spans?
>>
>>28787573
Did you get a nose job or something?
>>
>>28788817
Good for them, at least something nice came out of their channels for once
>>
>>28788833
No the later parts of the video you can see he starts to cry and then he stops cutting it as much and just sorta goes with it. He probably kept crying the entire thing and sorta just gave up a little after mid video.
>>
Someone explain to me why they felt the need to upload the entirety of their personal lives on social media
>>
>>28787573
He literally says he believes women are superior to men.
>>
>>28788767
Reminder that there are tons of equally cancerous Youtubers besides Leafyishere.
>>
>>28788891
I don't think he actually thinks that I think he's scared that if he doesn't completely let his wife ass fuck him right now he'll lose all possibility of being able to see his kid. He's probably really scared and is just pleasing those dumb feminist cows. If the kid wasn't a thing he'd be roasting the shit out of her. He's a narcissist so it's pretty interesting to see him act like this.
>>
https://youtu.be/Lsrey5Ivz9c

Guys this is the REAL comedy right here
>>
>>28787794
It's happened more times than i can remember.
This threads probably his, he comes here to get people riled up at his faggotry so he can get more views. The man's made a business out of being a cuck.
>>
>>28787845
Take me back a few more years so I can warn the weebs about their site getting took

or maybe make 5chan actually work IDK
>>
>>28788973
Is this real? Why would anybody be this public about their private life? Fucking hell.
>>
>>28787573
wow i hate these fucking cuts who edited this.
>>
>>28788973
This cuck ride is a little intense.

No wonder he went all out on Evalion
>>
>>28788973
what a twat
i'm glad I sit in my room all day and don't have to deal with normos like this.
>>
>>28789027
It's fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQYZCjQjWQ
We all just got trolled fuck Onision confirmed for being in the thread.
>>
>>28789027
>>28789033
>>28789035
It was all a huge troll lads. In this video https://youtu.be/KmQYZCjQjWQ he shows the actual scene and you'll understand once you watch it.

The whole thing was a fucking troll.

Still not sure if his wife actually kicked him out or some shit so really no clue what happened
>>
File: joker.png (253 KB, 625x440) Image search: [Google]
joker.png
253 KB, 625x440
>>28787573
>wife wants a gf
>"sure honey"
>wife openly makes out and sleeps with gf in front of you
>wife's gf starts to like you too
>"omfg, you cuddled her?! you cheater !! DIVORCE!"

it feels like some shit one of you faggots would make up, but its real. Its really fucking real.

We're living the meme lads
>>
>>28789052
Apparently everything on his onisionspeaks channel is legit but the two videos on his main channel were a prank
>>
>>28787573
DEAR GOD DEAR GOD HE'S GOING FOR THE BUTT MASSAGE
>>
>>28787573
TL;DR

Did he have a threesome? Did he fuck other women?
>>
>>28789052
Is he saying he lied or that it was ALL fake?

Fuck this piece of shit normie holy fuck millennials are cancer
>>
>>28789110
I don't know to be honest the video ends with him flipping off the camera and saying the actress was fake.
>>
You gotta love people like onision, that pedo catcher (anxiety wars) and elliot roger. There's just something about narcissists that's really entertaining to watch.
>>
I am extremely confused.
>>
>>28789067
good on him for fucking with people who care this much about other people's lives
he's still a cunt though
>>
>>28789155
It sure entertained me. But now I'm confused because his wife put up a video of them together doing some couple therapy shit and they both seem to be making a huge ass joke of the whole thing. So now what I really want is clarity
>>
>>28788973
i love how he use filters to cover up the shitty skin he have.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.