[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be able to make money sitting fucking home. Im pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ok.jpg (150 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
150 KB, 960x960
I want to be able to make money sitting fucking home. Im pretty good looking and can fake being normal and social really well, but I hate everybody and am sickened everytime i have to make conversation at work.

I used to be a hair stylist (for a year) then i moved to another state because i am so depressed and all of my group of long time friends(knowing them from 4-8 years) stopped hanging out with me slowly but surely. Pretty sure its because I am impossible to be around when I am comfortable and myself.

I truely envy the NEETS for the ability to allow themselves to live with parents but I would literally kill myself if I had to be dependent on my parents.

I work in a beauty supply store in the state i moved to about 3 months ago ( would have to go back to school to make up hours to get my cosmetology license in this state, as it requires more credit hours then my home state)

I have had my limit of social interaction. I was in the Navy and a hairstylist, both which pretty much trained me to perfectly fake my social skills.

My dream is to make a retro style RPG (which i have been working on and off on for years now) and i truly feel as if I know that market enough to make something that would make money.

But this would require alot of time, and because I am a wagecuck, I have very little time to dedicate to it and end up losing motivation.

So back to my original question, how do I make money from home? I dont need to be rich i jsut want to be able to live (pay rent and eat) while I work on my game.

Im a pretty decent graphic artist if that helps in anyway. but im looking for literally any avenue.
>>
In return ill give you a tip that can save your life. jawline is one of the most attractive things to a female, chew on rubber ball (a tough one) and increase the size of your mandibles. gives your face a much more cut look.
>>
please help. i just want to be left alone but social pressure is a very real thing so when im out in the real world im such a fake piece of shit which in turn makes me more depressed.
>>
Why the fuck would you get a tattoo if you're not a normalfaggot?
>>
>>28787655
half of my life has been trying to wriggle into social acceptance because i felt that would make me less depressed (to a degree obviously tattoos arent conventionally socially acceptable) but i think you know what I mean. And obviously I wanted to be more attractive to females. I was an ugly kid so that instilled the mentality I guess
>>
>>28787677

Fair enough. I don't have any advice, though. But good luck.
>>
lend me your secrets NEETS
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.