[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
been looking to get a job for quite awhile but never had the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1460445303963.png (157 KB, 314x373) Image search: [Google]
1460445303963.png
157 KB, 314x373
been looking to get a job for quite awhile but never had the luck and backbone to acquire one.
I tried getting job twice getting as far as the interview and getting really unlucky. The first job at Kohl's took awhile to call me back when I had been told I was accepted to work for Best Buy, when they asked if I wanted to be interviewed I said "sorry, I as already accepted by another job, thanks for the opportunity" or some bullshit like that.
when I had called best buy about when I'd start working, they told me to check my email but I never got a message. I called the manager who gave me his number and aaid he'd get right on it. when I never got a reply from him, I just tried calling the best buy and they kept saying "oh yeah will get that fixed" and I never got the email.
I felt to heartbroken knowing that despite the manager telling me "you pretty much have the job" he never called/texted me back or bothered helping me.
It had already been too long to respond to Kohl's as I assumed someone already filled their needs.
I've been doing too many online applications for too long without a response, I'm gonna fucking man up and just go to these places and ask if they're hiring.
I already applied online to these places if they ask, I really need a job to get off my ass and support myself.
tl;dr
I'm gonna fucking get a job.
any tips from any robots?
this will be my first job.
looking to apply at Target, Home Depot, and Kmart.
>>
>>28787234
Just be yourself bro i can swear it will work
>>
>>28787234
How old are you? I want to get a clearer picture of the situation.
>>
>>28787250
except from you Chad I don't need help from you.
>>28787253
19, living with parents, already finished my first year of community college.
have had no prior experience with working, but get the idea of how a job interview/orientation works.
>>
super duper original bump bump bumparooni tooni
>>
Honestly, your best bet is a seasonal position. They'll hire just about anyone, since they're short on staff.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.