[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a challenge. Of course she has a boyfriend. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1427287008271s.jpg (6 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1427287008271s.jpg
6 KB, 200x250
>It's a challenge. Of course she has a boyfriend. She wants to see if you're man enough to take her away from him.

i-is this really a thing? What do?
Do you just proceed like you never heard this and try to make out with her?
>>
File: 1463937365673.jpg (127 KB, 920x671) Image search: [Google]
1463937365673.jpg
127 KB, 920x671
>>28787199
You proceed.

Girls will always keep "nice guy who love her" as an back up plan. She will cuck him with "bad boy" if she get the chance
>>
>>28787199
Yea ive fucked girls with bf's. If you acr dominant and entitled to their body they get overwhelmed and get vag tingles. Women dont have honor or morality thet have emotions that can be manipulated moment to moment. Theres no permanence
>>
>>28787199

All you've got to do is read the signals. I once met a girl who was very flirty and obviously into me. So I asked her out. On the second(!) date she suddenly mentioned her long distance bf. Can you imagine that?

So, like the good nice guy that I was I of course backed off at first. But I kept seeing her around, and she still was flirting with me a lot. So one day, I just told her we should hang out that night and she agreed. I brought condoms and fucked her that night. We continued fucking for maybe a month, before she broke things off with her bf. She did so because she wanted us to become a real couple. But, like any sane person, I didn't want to be in a serious relationship with her by that point, so I told her that I didn't want to be in a committed relationship right then.

She got really angry, and I thought that was it. But guess what? She came around and we continued our fwb thing for several more months. In the end, she stopped talking to me out of nowhere, crawled back to her ex (who took her back, what a bitch boy), and painted me as some sort of heartless player who took advantage of her.

If you really steal a girl off a guy, be careful: You might be the next one in line to get cucked. If she's willing to cheat on him, she might be willing to cheat on you to. Use her for sex, then move on.
>>
>>28787248
>>28787270
>with "bad boy"
>act dominant and entitled to their body

I leld.. we are posting on r9k you know.
but ok, what if she has pics with them together on jewbook, etc (seem they are happy). Does it make any difference?
>>
>>28787299
>I brought condoms and fucked her that night

how did it go before that, when she realized you are still trying to get in her panties?
did you just do/say same things you would with a single gril ?
>>
>>28787317
Pics or social media posted by girls mean nothing
>>
>>28787317
Who cares. Any random guy i dont know is a faggot so i dont care
>>
>>28787360
this thread is very educational. where was i all this time?
>>
>>28787349
not him but its obvious the female wanted the penis, so he didnt really have to do anything aside from having a functional one

that whore wanted get away from her LDR for free, the boy was at hand to be the excuse
>>
>>28787405
Spoiler alert: Theyre all whores
>>
>>28787447
when i said that whore i meant that specific whore
they are all vapid cunts who have no loyalty
>>
>>28787349
>did you just do/say same things you would with a single gril

Yes, once I noticed that she was still all flirty and giggly with me, I just acted as if she never had mentioned her bf. She didn't bring him up again either.

Actually, I expected something like, "I don't know, anon. I don't think I could do this to [bf]", or "Let me first break off with [bf], then we can have a fresh start", or something. But that was just my naivity.

We went to her dorm room that night, and started making out pretty much straight away. I didn't even have to say much, I just pulled out a condom out of my pocket at one point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.