[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Yoy look like you are extremely tired.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Yoy look like you are extremely tired. Too bad for you since you still have to go to work.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>28787168
I wish I had somewhere to go.

NEET life wears on me after a few weeks, and it's going on a year now.
>>
>>28787182
Nice try, wagecuck. Now back to work with you, Mr. Shekelstein's yacht won't pay for itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28787168
Ahh, what a great day to be a neet. Mummy brought me mcdonalds breakfast, so I'm up early before she heads to work. Then I have a day of shit posting ahead of me.
>>
>>28787168
More like another day of slaving away for $0

Being a student sucks

I didn't sleep at all last night and I have class in an hour

At least wagecucks get paid
Students are at the absolute bottom
>>
>>28787583
>shitposting
>not going to the gym, lifting and picking up a wagecuck's gf/wife and fucking her
Never going to make it.
>>
>>28787624
>paying someone to let you throw out jew proproganda and test you
>if you disagree with it, you are a racist and should be openminded
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28787168
This day is blessed with fine weather, something that only NEETs can enjoy.
>>
I like to imagine one robot making these, some wage slave anon sitting at a computer terminal at work staring at a screen for 8 hours, this is his one bit of joy throughout his day when not answering calls from dumb people asking how to turn their computers on.
>>
>>28787714
Wish I could spend the day fishing or golfing

Instead I get to sit inside all day and experience this>>28787657
>>
Alarm clock beeping
Wagecucks weeping
Time for floor sweeping
And burger fIipping
While NEETs are still sleeping

Put on your slave collar
Each hour you earn a dollar
Your dignity level grows ever smaller
Better run fast when customers holler
While the NEET is being a baller

Your life amounts to being a thrall
You're a manlet and your dick is small
When your boss is around you don't walk, you crawl
He clicks his fingers and on your knees you fall
lf only to be a NEET you had the wherewithal!

Cry, wagecucks, cry over your sad Iives
Rejoice at the $0.01 extra when your promotion arrives
But know that none of that shit survives
Also, NEETs are fucking your wives
>>
>>28787729
Giggling like a school girl when he posts it again. Little bits of hot pockets and tendies flying down from his mouth.
>>
wagecucks why do they refuse to learn lol
>>
Stay strong, wagecucks, only 3 more days and you'll have entire 2 days of freedom to enjoy. Oh wait you'll be too tired to enjoy them? And you won't even have them because Mr. Shekelburg needs you to man the register all day both on Saturday and Sunday? Sucks to be you, wagecucks.
>>
>>28790594
Taking Friday and Tuesday off, and Monday is memorial day, which you might know if you weren't so woefully ignorant. So two more days until a 5 day vacation from a job where I literally sit in a car all day and get paid 63k salary. I'll take it, tendie boy
>>
Who here working memorial day?
>>
>>28791017
not me, but I get paid for it anyway :)
>>
>>28790594
Wagecucks' lives really are miserable, aren't they?

Oh well, better you than me, wagies.
>>
>tfw waking up and a wagie's gf is clinging onto you because you fucked her like only a man could and her wageslave bf is a little submissive bitch who blows a boss and begs for money

Lmao I can't stop laughing at wagies, their existence is like one big joke. They're not even sentient and it's hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_20160524_180116.jpg (18 KB, 329x294) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_180116.jpg
18 KB, 329x294
>>28787168
hey cuck look at this bird, he's happy because he is a NEET
>>
>>28792322
I got doubles, cuz I'm a neet. check my double lovebirds
>>
What salary is not wagecuck?
>>
>>28792531
Depends on how much your free time is worth. If you would play vidya all day and masturbate instead I would say as long as you make minimum wage you are fine.
>>
File: image_0.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
191 KB, 410x409
>>28787168
>Yoy

Have you been shecklestien the whole time?
>>
>>28787168
I clean pools for a living.

The work is insanely easy and pays really well. I get a gas card to pay for all of my gas, not just for work, and the boss pays for our food and activities all the time. The work is independent, self-starting, I am outside all day and can go swimming whenever I want, I spend a ton of time on 4Chan all day in the car and get paid while I do it, and I get home still full of energy I can use to fuck my gf and spend time with my friends or on my hobbies.

Fucking neets, so miserable, and trying to justify their pathetic existence. Kind of like niggers with their #blacklivesmatter bullshit.
>>
File: 1386368226147.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1386368226147.png
18 KB, 633x758
>tfw I start working next week after 5 (FIVE) years of NEET
Feels very strange man.
>>
>>28793174
kek, no one can resist the allure of neet life
>get to sit behind a desk for as long as you want, no more shekelstein telling you to go home after only 8 hours
>get to spend your monthly (FREE!!!) neetbux on a premium McDonalds meal
>get to play video games, watch anime and other productive and fulfilling tasks ALL DAY!!
>get to wake up at 8am in the evening and go to bed at 10am every day! thats only 4 hours of day light that has to be endured!
>get to save your FREE!! neetbux up for several years and finally lose virginity - No need to risk rejection!!
>Crippling depression and anxiety is only a meme, most neets are proven to have active and rewarding lives - leading to surpluses in serotonin.
Typing this out makes me so glad i'm NEET :')
>>
>>28791017
Of course, somebody has to run the register and stock the shelves so Chad and Stacey can save on random shit.
>>
I'm not sure I like being a NEET anymore.
I feel like I want more money to buy and do more things and get some kind better standing in life.

But I'm not really sure I want to work or study nor do I feel able to anyway.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.