[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else here a permavirgin? I used to think this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 09839432.jpg (94 KB, 549x586) Image search: [Google]
09839432.jpg
94 KB, 549x586
Is anybody else here a permavirgin?

I used to think this shit was just a meme but I think I've finally realized that I'm living the meme. I can't see myself ever having sex with anybody.

My life is a meme
>>
>Still thirsting for that 3D
Get a hold of yourself
>>
For me its never been a worry since ive never liked anyone enough to fuck them anyway.
Personality and tastes can be such a turnoff, feminism has showed me this and exposed how alot women think
>>
File: 98b.jpg (21 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
98b.jpg
21 KB, 399x295
>>28787116
get meme'd my friend
>>
>>28787116
I never really wanted to have sex I think. I fap from time to time and I really like cute lewd pictures about 2D girls but real women? Nah.
>>
>>28787116
Permavirgin? I'm closer to a permahermit if anything because I don't want to deal with people. Don't know how severely it would affect me when I get a job though.
>>
How old are you? I realized that I'll never have sex when I wasn't even 18
>>
>>28787503
I think being a pedo really stunted my desire to pursue relationships growing up

>>28787715

I used to think I may lose it later in my life but I'm now realizing that I've never had a date, I've never even had an online relationship, and I don't see anybody finding me attractive in my life.

I think I legitimately believe I may die a virgin being completely serious.
>>
>>28787116
honestly i just dont get what people are talking about when they complain that they can't find anyone to have sex with.

lower your standards nigga
>>
>>28787834
I've hit on literal retards

I can not lower my standards any more

I think I'm done
>>
>>28787871
Have you tried hitting on actual women? Maybe go a little higher than retards.

Get a tindr or an online dating app
>>
File: NXYX4.gif (135 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
NXYX4.gif
135 KB, 500x318
to be absolutely honest, the wizard life becomes more appealing with each passing year.
And each passing day I feel less motivated to chase 3D.
Because let's be honest, we're not going to get that happy family, with 2.5 kids and a lifelong marriage.
>>
>>28787904
naw nigga you must be talking to the wrong people or something because let me learn you something right now

Every nigga on this green earth was genetically programmed to like fuckin. Everyone fucking does it, It's not a big deal. Y'all keep treating it like a big deal and obsess over labels like normies and wizards but you just gotta get off 4chan and life yo life nigga

live nigga make a change
>>
>>28787945
Why the fuck are you typing like twitter porch monkey?
>>
>>28787981
haha idk im high as fuck right now
>>
>>28787801
Same here and I'm 22. The idea of being in a relationship or even just fucking girl in a one night stand seems just completely out of the realm of possibility. I've been so far removed from that sort of thing for so long that it seems like something purely limited to fantasy. It does make it easier to accept though. I imagine all those failed normies who post here that have social circles and girls that they interact with have it a lot worse since they could probably actually see themselves in a relationship and could imagine a scenario where they could attract a woman but just aren't able to do it. It's a lot easier when you're entirely removed from those prospects.
>>
>>28787880
>just do it man it worked for me
>>
File: tumblr_mtlx0h6dkS1rfwfq9o1_500.png (59 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtlx0h6dkS1rfwfq9o1_500.png
59 KB, 500x442
>>28787116
>Non ironically having weeb anime pics on computer
>Permavirgin
Just replace that interest in anime with American Football. You'll have Stacy in no time.
>>
>>28787997
>>>/global/rules/6
Please, mind the quality of your post.
>>
>>28788089
Mind my asshole faggot i'll suck your cock
>>
>permavirgin

There are these things called prostitutes. I hear they are great
>>
>>28787116
>permavirgin

I used to be one. Then I got laid. I don't know why but once you get laid, it becomes the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>28788179
I don't think you know what a permavirgin is...
>>
>>28788073
>Non ironically having tumblr pics on computer
>Permafaggot
>>
I can't even think of doing lewd things with mai waifu.
I'm going to die as a virgin, and I'm happy with it.
>>
Give me one reason not to just start working out until gay guys start giving me attention

I have no idea what women want and don't really care enough to find out just to get laid (dont want a relationship)
>>
>>28789546
>I can't even think of doing lewd things with mai waifu.
Me neither and seeing lewd pics of her just makes me angry.
>>
One time some girl actively tried to fuck me so I ruined my own chances and avoided her for a month until she stopped talking to me.

I'm a literal permavirgin even when pussy is thrown on me I run away.
>>
>>28787834
but I can't get an erection with fat chicks
>>
File: 1458521757737.jpg (114 KB, 947x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458521757737.jpg
114 KB, 947x1080
>>28787116
Use your wizard powers to maga
>>
File: exters_pyramid.jpg (45 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
exters_pyramid.jpg
45 KB, 600x528
>>28787904
GET

MONEY

houses cost money, two years of w2 forms can get you a 30 year mortgage at 3%, ~$500 month and you get a house

only way to do it my man
>>
>>28787904
I go through phases where some days I want to be a wizard while others I'm in agony because of the inevitable loneliness
>>
>>28789796
If you had money it should be trivial getting a gf anyway if you wanted one.
>>
File: moneyoverbitches.jpg (393 KB, 450x1045) Image search: [Google]
moneyoverbitches.jpg
393 KB, 450x1045
>>28791192
Exactly. Money > Bitches. It's scientific fact.

Gonna enjoy selling bitcoin ~$3k each.
>>
Pretty much a permavirgin until I hit 30 because of
>settling down

The secret is I'll probably kms then because I want romance not child rearing so women can fuck off by then.
>>
File: 1412184666927.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1412184666927.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>28791299
>$500k a year
>middle class
>>
Yeah, I've always known. Ever since I was in grade school I was the creepy one. I just can't picture any situation in which I'd have sex, it just doesn't make sense in my mind.
It's not depressing or anything, it's just a fact of life. Some people are meant to be with others, some people aren't. I do feel a little frustrated knowing I'll never get to try out any of my fetishes in real life, though.
>>
>>28787116
>Is anybody else here a permavirgin?
I am. I'm too ugly for it to ever happen. Sex isn't a big focus for me anymore. I only wish I had someone to cuddle and tell me that they love me.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.