[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people here right now who don't go outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1427833718267.png (344 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1427833718267.png
344 KB, 1631x1571
>there are people here right now who don't go outside at night and explore the world alone

why don't you want to go on your own personal adventures, anon? the world is much more interesting at night.
>>
>>28786995
I would with great pleasure OP
but normies generally roam around with their pack of "friends" and have nothing better to do than to try and mess around with people
>>
I live in a pretty ghetto area but I still go out at night, although I never leave without a concealed gun. When I lived in a nicer area I used to bmx all through the night.
>>
I live in Mexico, I could get killed
>>
>>28786995
I dream of this tbqh, but I have nowhere to go. There are no forests here or anything close to that.

I wish there was a close natural place I could relax at, maybe with a nice dog that I could connect to spiritually.
>>
Right past a cross road there is a wooded area I keep an eye out around. Sometimes this rabbit pops out and runs around a bit and goes back in there. Been seeing it do that for a few weeks now. Last night walking back I looked at the street next to that wooded area and then smelt death. rabbit didnt look like it got hit by a car but it must never had a chance didnt get eaten world just chewed it up and spit it out.
>>
there are fucking niggers and teenage hooligans outside, otherwise I would love too. Maybe when I become homeless i'll do that
>>
I had a fun time exploring the high school near where I live a couple of nights ago
>>
>>28787088
I broke into my hold highschool, and into the room of my old QT teacher. I did this because I know she leaves her flats under her desk, I stole them and had many faps with those
>>
>>28786995

sounds like a cool thing senpai
>>
>>28787034
I'm talking between 1-5AM any day but Friday and Saturday. Get yourself a bike and a knife if you're that worried.

>>28787066
Why does it have to be natural? Why don't you go trespass in town or the city or whatever? Unless you live in the middle of absolute nothingness you have no excuse.
>>
>>28786995
because my city has 3 million inhabitants and is a shithole full of africans, albanians and arabs, so going outside at night alone would be kind of a deathwish
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>28787175
>tfw you roleplay an elder scroll thief at night
>>
>>28786995
Because I was 15 8 years ago
>>
>>28786995
Because I live in Indonesia and there's way too much ghosts roaming around at night.
>>
>>28787247
Stay away from other people. Try to look sketchy. Everybody minds their own business at night, so long as you stay at a distance.

>>28787293
Nice.

>>28787311
Yeah you wish you had the 15 year old mindset you fat shit.
>>
>>28787333
No, I'm glad I'm not an edgy pice of shit trying to be deep to online strangers at 5 am
Dude walking at night lmao
>>
File: 1436350735881.png (494 KB, 687x716) Image search: [Google]
1436350735881.png
494 KB, 687x716
>>28787374
>implying I walk
Get a bike fat boy. I go all around my city and see all sorts of shit. I'm too old to sit around my room 24/7.
>>
>>28786995
I live in Portland

its a pretty empty city at night (besides the crazy homeless people)

I've honestly considered wandering around at night, but Idk what there is to do
>>
>>28787424
Wow mommy bought you a bike
You are clearly a badass then, I bet you have a mini fridge in your room too.
I don't sit around my room, I have plenty of places to sit in my apartment but sure, you get enough freedom driving around your shitty. Ike.
Remember to finish highschool and go to college kid, you are nowher near ready for the real world yet
>>
>>28786995
I am afraid of the dark. Foul things be afoot!
>>
Has anyone sneaked into Hollywood Forever Cemetery? I've been thinking about trying it for a while.
>>
>>28787467
how in the fuck are you getting this triggered over people who walk/bike around at night?

are you feeling alright, anon?
>>
>>28787333
I avidly go on adventures and pretend real life is an rpg. I walk out with an empty backpack and start filling my inventory with neat items. Sometimes ingredients, sometimes it's girls panties from the mall. My sneaking skill has improved over the years. I like urban exploring and have broken into many spoopy old abandoned buildings. One time I even seen a ghost and pissed my pants.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 444x332
>tried doing this once after reading a night walking thread here
>wound up getting followed by somebody who saw me walking and then getting chased by him after he started running at me when he noticed I had picked up on him
>had to run into a grocery store and wait there at like 3AM until it was light out and more people were around
>ran home and spent the rest of the week paranoid he had followed me back and was going to break in while I was sleeping or something

living in the city is terrifying and I want to go back to the suburbs
>>
>>28786995
live in the middle of nowhere so no street light plus I feel like someone is always behind me even more
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.