[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on being an INTP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: intp.png (48 KB, 419x550) Image search: [Google]
intp.png
48 KB, 419x550
Redpill me on being an INTP
>>
As a fellow intp, youre probably nihilistic
>>
INTPs are like INTJs but concern themselves moreso on theory.
>>
Im an INTP. I have a really really active imagination, very thoughtful. Inside my mind is my home.and the external world is secondary.

I can spend an entire day in.solitude just listening to music and reading books/listening to podcasts its so blissful
>>
>>28787280
Nope

Originarbru
>>
>>28787304
This seems like the most accurate post so far.
>>
Play the aloof detached enigma guy and all the girls will come to you
>>
Litterally autism.

No joke.

Original.
>>
>>28787280
another fellow intp
nihilistic as hell
>>
redpill me on INFJ
are they autistic?
>>
>>28787320

I love being who i am. Extroverted people are really tiresome but they can be utilized as the heavh lifters in social situations.

Putins an INTP
>>
>>28787342
Thats a weird combo. Somebody get a wall of text for us to read on INFJ
>>
>>28787342
A personality cannot be "autistic" you fucking retard.
>>
>>28787339
>>28787280

You're probably nihilistic if you've found no reason in or meaning to life. You haven't looked hard enough and it reflects intellectual laziness on your part.
>>
Basically you live in your mind. It's all possibilities but rarely will you follow through with a project. Also inferior Fe will sometimes make your live difficult since you might have problems controlling your emotions. The INTPs I know can't take take criticism and usually go apeshit and complain about being victims when being accused of anything.
>>
>>28787342
They are Hitler
>>
File: smartbutlazy.png (887 KB, 979x794) Image search: [Google]
smartbutlazy.png
887 KB, 979x794
Most common type on /pol/ and probably all of 4chan. Smart but lazy maymay. Bad connection to reality. Stereotypical nerd type. Dungeons and dragons, collecting comic books ect.

Whereas INTJ is the stereotypical planning to shoot up the school type. INTJs take themselves more seriously and tend to be pretentious. INTJs are the stereotypical euphoric neckbeard.
>>
>>28787390
Im an INTP and im a a sociopath. I feel guilt but im not constrained by it. Its the same thing as eating spicy shit food needing to excrete liquid burning shit
>>
>>28787388
I wouldn't consider my nihilism nearly so simple, however.
I see no outside meaning to life, no purpose beyond the immediate.
Of course I believe that individual lives can have purpose, through career, family, education ect.
I just believe that once you die, unless you wrote a book or made a discovery or something else that lives beyond you, that purpose is gone.
>>
>>28787420

I did a survey on various /pol/ boards on different sites and overwhelming majority was INTP, followed by INTJ, then ENTP. ENTJ + every other type were all statistically the same. N = 70+
>>
>>28786938

You will never reach even 25% of your full potential because society's structural demands will never allow you to maintain a decent productivity flow in your little NEET cave. *

You will get very depressed.

Only INFJs will truly understand you. *

* You can reach your full potential if you have an INFJ housewife mothering you in your little NEET cave.
>>
What is the redpill on ENTJ which I am?
>>
>>28786938
Logic thinker and beta drone. Cuckold to both E and INTJ's
>>
>>28787446

Try reading Proverbs + Ecclesiastes in the KJV. Start with Ecclesiastes because its only a few chapters.
>>
>>28787304

>I can spend an entire day in.solitude just listening to music and reading books/listening to podcasts its so blissful

jokes on you, i can spend an entire day in solitude just imagining things.

INFP
>>
>>28787462
On reddit you will get all INTJs. It's official then INTJ is the reddit type and INTP is the 4chan type.
>>
>>28787497
I had very religious parents, and a religious upbringing. I could just never really suspend my disbelief enough.
>>
>>28787480
Likes to lead but not good at leading.
>>
>>28787470
This is very true, have found a INFJ girlfriend and she understands me, and mothers the shit out of me

I fear i will never find another INFJ if i loss her
>>
>>28787614
>tfw no infj gf
>>
>>28787614
She's probably isfj. Infjs are hippies and psychotic bernie fans.
>>
>>28787280
Define "nihilistic"
>>
>>28787727
Why do intps always say this? Is it because you see every possible implied meaning at once?
>>
>>28787368
INTJ is literal autism.
>>
>>28787614
Does she overreact when she hears loud sounds and sees bright light?
>>
>>28787797

To avoid a pointless argument rooted in a semantic misunderstanding
>>
>>28787321
Damn, can confirm.
But none of them actually interest me
>>
File: url63456345.jpg (47 KB, 635x854) Image search: [Google]
url63456345.jpg
47 KB, 635x854
>>28787826
Niggas know
>>
>>28787797
No, it's not about what does the word mean, but about what do you mean by that word.
>>
>>28787614
>tfw infj
>everybody says I'd make a very good wife
>am a man
how do I stop being the "mom friend"
>>
File: 793.png (32 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
793.png
32 KB, 669x627
INTP is this wojak, INTJ is the roach wojak
>>
ENFP master race checking in.
>why the fuck are you on 4chan

Alas I do not know.
>>
>>28787826
Not good enough. We have to go deeper. Intps also choose their words very carefully so that must be linked somehow.

Ti is precision
Ne is I don't know some weird shit

Maybe you just want to explore all the possible meanings for fun and you don't actually care about the original statement.

Ah fuck it I will just assume intps have autism.
>>
File: 1438130914498.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1438130914498.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>>28787995
>Alas
God, I hate extroverts.
>>
Redpill me on being an ISTP
>>
How to change from shit-tier INTJ to INTP?
>>
>>28787826
> a pointless argument rooted in a semantic misunderstanding
I love intentionally choosing the wrong interpretation. it's a great way of avoiding proper debate and wasting peoples time.
It's almost as fun as intentionally killing conversations by refusing to expand on your answer to get those sweet, sweet awkward silences.
I know it's retarded but I love it.
>>
File: 1452216782770.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452216782770.png
93 KB, 645x773
anyone else feel that it sucks that the only kind of gf you would be able to get would be an E type? i hate E's, but i am overbearingly quiet, to the point where it makes people uncomfortable, and if i tried to talk to an I it would be like 2 magnets repelling eachother

if i dated an E i would feel like a cuck because she would be way more social than me and probably cuck me
>>
>>28788014

I'm actually INTJ. Just giving a likely answer. I don't know how INTP's are but exploring all possible meanings for fun is community college philosophy class level of retardation so I doubt that's it.

>>28788056

Not sure I exactly understand but I play similar games like these. Most people don't play the definition game (and don't know when it's being played on them), so you can choose what definition you want early on to set them up for failure. I also sometimes repeat a statement over and over without expanding or going deeper. It's like resetting the argument. You trap them in one place and they can't move.

Man I'm autistic and sociopathic.
>>
>>28788070
Know how you feel m8
Started college this year (a humanities degree) and some girls seemed to be into my enigma guy aura, but their extrovertive manners, the way they all seem to be so vehemently sure about their opinions (although they are pretty standard) are just irritating to me. Same goes for most of my classmates tho.
>>
Asperger light
>>
Being INTJ sucks horribly. It's lonely as fuck.
>>
>>28788123

Hard pressed to find any girl in university that isn't vehemently sure about their opinions. They don't learn critical thinking at that level. They're force-fed one sided arguments, and then they regurgitate them on you. Very hard to deal with. Total boner killer to talk to them. You find a diamond in the rough sometimes, though. A girl who actually has a propensity for asking questions of an assertion made to her.
>>
>>28788182
>>28788123
is community college better or worse than uni as far as ease of interacting with people?

thats where im going in the fall
>>
>>28788105
You know those are just evasive tactics right? I could BTFO you in an argument so easily. Intjs are those retards who think arguing semantics means they won.
>>
>>28788105
It's nice to know that someone else is a fucked as I am.

>Not sure I exactly understand
The conversation killing one, is essentially giving relatively simple and redundant answers where an actual complex answer is wanted.
i.e. So have you done anything nice over the weekend?
Instead of telling them what you did, you just reply yes and leave them hanging.
Like I said it's absolutely petty, insignificant and retarded but I love it. Partially because you can sense how uncomfortable the other person is talking to you and partially because of the absurdity.
Another one I like is lying when it is blatantly obvious you would be lying. Or constantly changing your opinions every couple of days, that one annoys people.
These stupid little games I play serve two purposes, 1 is my own amusement 2 is ensuring no-one gets close to me. This filter has worked pretty well so far, normalfags are confused and repulsed and only sickos like myself manage to get through.
>>
>>28788181

Tell me about it. I basically just work out and work on projects and follow passions and then throw myself out there in the hopes that some extroverted-as-fuck girl starts a convo with me and sees my inner beauty and becomes obsessed. Otherwise I'm sexless and hopeless.

>>28788189

Community college has more realistic, down to earth people with real world experience, so you find less naive rich girls with pudding for brains. They're also easier to bang I think, because they're less prissy.

>>28788212

Yea I wasn't claiming they were tactics to "win" an argument, though I don't think there is such a thing. It's mostly dick-waving. They're terrorist tactics I use to piss off people that don't want to have an honest discussion. But feel free to bring it, IQ-bro. Slap me down with your overpowering verbal talent and cerebral dominance. I used to be 17, too.
>>
>>28788189
I'm not american (nor from an anglo country) so I can't tell, here our academic system is different
>>
>>28788181
This how I imagine you and all intjs. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo
>>
>>28788268
Basically, I'm an interesting person. A lot of people who know me for a while say I am an interesting person. It's just that I can't keep the person interested for long enough for them to realize I am interesting, because I fucking suck at holding a conversation.
>>
>>28788334
Why so mean? I am not that autistic, desu. I just can't draw people's attention because no matter how hard I try, I'll always sound like I don't want to be talked to.
>>
>>28788341

1. Alcohol, 2. Antidepressants, 3. Treating the person like a concept you're trying to fully understand (which will make you ask lots of questions). Strangely, asking a ton of questions creates a lot of intimacy and they become crazy interested in you the more you ask.

Basically those are what I use for getting/keeping people interested. I suffered all through my teens and early 20s trying to do this.

The antidepressants probably had the biggest effect. Casual conversation became effortless when I started taking them. Try St. John's Wort from the herbal isle.
>>
>>28788042
Don't

Oregano
>>
>>28788268
One cool thing I learned in dealing with psychology is that people rarely ever are talking about other people. People are always talking about themselves in relation to other people. Everything people say is a projection in some way. When you say I have cerebral dominance you are really projecting yourself. Those autistic words sure didn't come out of my brain.
>>
File: 1433990817212.jpg (21 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1433990817212.jpg
21 KB, 362x362
>>28788042
all the way up until i was like 17 i tested INTJ, then i started testing as P

not sure what happened

maybe it was all the pot and drugs i got into in high school
>>
>>28788492

It actually cam from this line:

>I could BTFO you in an argument so easily.

I understand that the projection argument is tempting to use in any instance where you're bring criticized, but in this case you really are that level of a sperge
>>
File: 66hhhrhdhdh.jpg (164 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
66hhhrhdhdh.jpg
164 KB, 576x720
>>28788522
>falling for my intj trigger bait
>step 1 insult the intj's ego
>there is no step 2
>>
>>28788645

I don't believe that was bait, but you are correct that this is how to defeat an INTJ. At least an underdeveloped one, which 95% of them are
>>
File: nikolatesla.png (145 KB, 354x513) Image search: [Google]
nikolatesla.png
145 KB, 354x513
>>28788668
>implying I can't keep you in an argument with me forever about nothing just by repeatedly insulting your ego
>he thinks he's so supreme that he's even transcended other INTJs
>he doesn't know he can't escape his autism
>>
>>28788703

Nah, I actually have grown a lot from my arrogant, conceited days. I'm talking to you because I can't get to sleep and the other threads I'm posting in aren't active enough. I feel like I've actually triggered something in you, however. Luckily you're not so poisoned and evil that you could actually keep me on the hook by insulting me. You're not dangerous.
>>
File: 1463972234758.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1463972234758.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>mfw ISFP having to share living space with a cold, conflictive and politics fanatic who thinks he is always right

There is nothing worse than living with a person you dislike. I have to avoid him all day and be in stoic mode whenever he's present.
>>
File: 1439176839691-3.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439176839691-3.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>tfw INTP pisces

I feel like death
>>
>>28788792

Try being INTJ Virgo. People either think I hate them to their soul, or I hate myself and want to die
>>
File: intjbrain.jpg (70 KB, 817x552) Image search: [Google]
intjbrain.jpg
70 KB, 817x552
>>28788748
>implying I haven't already hooked you
>implying you aren't talking to me because you are unsure if you really are the cerebral supreme being and you want to prove it
>implying I'm not a psychopath
>implying you aren't my roach
>>
>>28788792
>>28788828
>believing in astrology
>"Who has it worse?" pissing contest
>>
File: 1211940398841.jpg (108 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1211940398841.jpg
108 KB, 600x720
INTP

I don't care about being alone or not, I enjoy both. Not really in an edgy nihilistic way. I don't really care about girlfriends or sex or friends. I will never understand the r9k obsession over it and am happy being alone. My attitude and independence still gets me some friends though

It doesn't make a difference to me
>>
>>28787343
> Extroverted people are really tiresome but they can be utilized as the heavy lifters in social situations
preach

just let me be here on the sidelines, quiet, whilst you other faggots keep conversation going
>>
>>28788865

I'm glad I met you.

>>28788875

/r9k/ turns me into a housewife complaining about how bad her migraines are. I can't help it. People are just so sympathetic here. And astrology is fun to mock but if you don't go too deep into it it's astonishing how accurate it is. I've heard all the cognitive bias arguments and the Billy Nye/Niel Degrasse Tyson planetary movement arguments, but it still holds up if you just stay on the surface.
>>
>>28787296
INTPs concern themselves with fleshing out and understanding ideas and concepts.
INTJs are more interested in real life application.
>>
File: 4ggdggg.png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
4ggdggg.png
201 KB, 528x498
>>28788932
I'm the last one to reply so I win the argument loser. I guess INTJs really aren't that good at arguing without their semantics evasion.
>>
File: 1424192350169.jpg (22 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1424192350169.jpg
22 KB, 340x340
>>28788056
> refusing to expand on your answer to get those sweet, sweet awkward silences

when i tested as ENFP these were hell, now i get INTP and i create them every chance i get

its so satisfying when one of the "people person" types is trying to get inside your head and you keep brushing off their questions. you can see the disappointment in their eyes, especially after several tries.. its like they need your personal information to live, its water in the desert to them and you just deny it so casually. most fun i can have in social situations tbqh family
>>
File: 1453326035384.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1453326035384.png
146 KB, 554x439
I kinda just wanna kill myself, but I don't wanna miss out on VR
>>
Imagine the super autism of an INTJ but with the ability to actually perceive reality.

INTPs typically overthink and overanalyze every element of their lives, including social interactions, making anxiety, shyness, and the like very common. Also, this overthinking tends to cripple their abilities to improvise, at least in situations where they don't already have an answer or are uncomfortable.

When not faced with a specific situation to analyze, many INTPs create elaborate fantasies or plans in their head, often caught daydreaming when younger. However, their inherent discomfort with imperfect self-expression means many INTPs never go on to develop their ideas, or at best prefer to do so in private. This can lead to depression very easily and at a young age in INTPs who don't realize some effective outlet.

INTPs are also prone to displaying signs of ADHD and other focus disorders (OCD, for example) at a young age, due to their constant analyzation of the world.
>>
>>28788265
> Another one I like is lying when it is blatantly obvious you would be lying. Or constantly changing your opinions every couple of days, that one annoys people.

i'll have to try these. repellent shit like this is my style

i have a friend i play vidya with and hes an autistic type too, the conversations we have are shit we both "get" .. its absurd, stupid, and usually about totally ignoring the last thing the other person said with a good few layers of irony. its good to relate on that level sometimes cause few others types seem to get it, they think you're just a cunt for not doing the "standard" small talk routines
>>
>>28787823
Not really, what are you getting at? shes scared of noises in the night intruder shit i guess?

>>28787939
How do you feel about having kids? she really wants to have kids with me and i am pretty against it, even if i had the money. Pretty scary how much WIFE is her core personality.
>>
>>28788418
> 3. Treating the person like a concept you're trying to fully understand
you may cure my autism with this.

i dont want to relate to people, but i am interested in them
>>
Most INTPs you see on here are depressed ENTPs.
>>
>>28788334
This guys parents and society fucked him up hard
>>
File: infj in anime form.png (2 MB, 1373x1080) Image search: [Google]
infj in anime form.png
2 MB, 1373x1080
INFJs are intolerable.

Imagine INTJs, right? Now instead of thinking in terms of facts and logic, they think in terms of other peoples' feelings and goals.

If you have any bit of irony, apathy, or just plain absurdity in you, they will resent you for it. They will be disappointed by how much you're not treating yourself, other people, and reality seriously enough. All while on their own high horse, being incapable of doing anything. They talk the talk but NEVER walk the walk.

You are an actual retard if you want to be anywhere close to an INFJ. They're the type who manipulates, looks for "signs" in your actions (even though you never sink that low yourself) and interprets all kinds of weird intentions that you don't have.
>>
>>28789254
i was ENFP before i became depressed, i doubt i'll ever go back i see thinks so differently now and i wouldn't want to

its pretty great to no longer give a shit about people, and not caring as much about their opinions has relieved some of my anxiety

the independence has given me freedom i always wanted as ENFP, but could never have because i was so constricted by people.

i am also soul crushingly depressed and going nowhere in life, but thats a given
>>
>>28789313
shit thats literally me
no wonder everyone hates me
>>
>>28789107
Sheeeit, this kinda explains what's going on with me.
I'm super bad with decision making and I have a hard time driving because I simply cannot concentrate enough on the traffic and the road with all it's signs and instructions when you lose yourself in daydreams all the time.
>>
>>28788703
Other personality types are weird
You consider keeping the argument going as "winning"
I consider being right as winning

Anyone can keep an argument going with gibberish or insults
>>
Wh-what about INFPs ?
>>
File: estp a.jpg (104 KB, 961x613) Image search: [Google]
estp a.jpg
104 KB, 961x613
>>28786938
estp a master race reporting in

fuck you, there's no pride in being an introverted pussy NEET
>>
>>28789313
i used to do that shit all the time and wow it is exhausting. i dont care now, and i always take the simplest/least effort interpretation of things

>>28789329
try CBT (not cock and ball torture). its where you weigh rational evidence and facts against your insane beliefs, and often realize how insane you are. it will level you out
>>
>>28789373

I'd argue that on this board any extroverted type could be considered "master race." INTJ is the only introverted type that would be called that, but only because INTJs would flood in posting it.
>>
>>28789328
Read hyperbole and a half: depression, parts 1 and 2
>>
>>28789410
Good point. However, ESTP combines the benefits of extroversion with the benefits of the 'TP' in INTP. We are the master race of the master races.
>>
>>28789419
why?

original question senpai
>>
>>28789466
Sorry mate, Se makes you retarded.

Meaning you suck at understanding multiple viewpoints at once. Additionally, you have no sense of empathy/ meaning/ purpose. I'd consider these good things, but because you can't see things on a broader scale, thus making you a normie, it just makes you a sub-par Chad.

Additionally, Se is obsessed with winning and going at opportunities (even when they aren't there)

If we're using the "eggs in a basket" analogy, most of their eggs are in the "current moment". Usually meaning that they have nothing planned out in their lives and they can't grasp simple concepts they can use to actually put their energy to good use. (And instead, waste it on pursuing women and going to parties and getting money)
>>
>>28789373
> introverted NEET
> pussy

E's are the weakest.. the way you desperately need people and validation

that said, i realize how worthless and subject to idiocy my opinion is, but i doubt you do.
>>
>>28789517
>implying thinking your awesome for no reason isn't better than doubting yourself all the time
>>
>>28789471
Because it describes the epiphany of not giving a shit anymore you were talking about well.
>>
>>28789359
In 4chans eyes, we're the most beta personality type, beliving reality is better than it actually is, creating stories, enjoying friendship, we base our actions depending on how people around us will feel about it.
>>
>>28789537
implying fragile confidence isn't weakness trying to overcompensate

implying i have the effort to greentext
>>
>>28789576
you experienced the same thing?
>>
>>28789348
>implying I didn't create a false condition for winning so he would stop replying to me and I would prove he really does suck at arguing
>>
>>28789047
this is why you're alone
>>
File: intj4545.png (14 KB, 559x251) Image search: [Google]
intj4545.png
14 KB, 559x251
>>28789509
>you suck at understanding multiple viewpoints at once

Yo bro you suck at understanding multiple view points at once you should kill yourself said no one ever.

>Usually meaning that they have nothing planned out in their lives

ESTPs don't need to plan or try. INTJs plan all the time and look how far that gets them.
>>
File: mbti_v2.jpg (2 MB, 3961x3955) Image search: [Google]
mbti_v2.jpg
2 MB, 3961x3955
>>28789359
>>28789579
Elliot Rodgers was an INFP that's reached his final form.
>>
>>28789579
That's true.
I always imagining things that will never happen every time, most of them are me trying to impress people and make them know who I am. Really pathetic...
>>
>>28789107
Literally me.

I tried writing a novel but I am crippled by the thought that I may be writing something on the level of Twilight. Just before I was about to send it to a friend to read over, I gave up on it completely for the time being because I could not revise more than a sentence without cringing.

All the daydreaming shit is true too. I created huge worlds to think about when I was younger and often thought about them in class.

I also have terrible anxiety due to the fact that I think I could be sitting funny or talking funny or some shit like that, making me get stuck in a never-ending cycle of self-correction. I saw autists in class doing shit like rocking back and forth in their chairs and I wanted to make sure that I had enough self-awareness not to look like they did.

Got INTP every single time I took one of these tests.
>>
ENTP MASTER RACE HERE
>>
>>28789758
Master memer more like
>>
>>28789509
You can be intuative while also being observant, yknow? You're creating a false dichotomy.
>"you must be intuitive or observant, if you're observant you cannot be intuitive in any way"
You're worse than those people who say "I'm a kinestetic learner, I learn with my hands!"

>you suck at understanding multiple viewpoints at once
Where the fuck does this assumption come from? Social people are inherently the best at understanding multiple sides of the same picture

And I don't think you can judge someone's sense of purpose based on a personality test. How can you know? You're wrong, so whatever made you think I have no empathy/sense of meaning/purpose is flawed.

>Usually meaning that they have nothing planned out in their lives and they can't grasp simple concepts
>Usually meaning that they have nothing planned out
>Usually meaning
>Usually
Again, you're wrong. I have a good plan for the future. Obviously not a perfect one, but a good plan for next year. There's nothing wrong with keeping your options open.

>instead, waste it on pursuing women and going to parties and getting money
>implying companionship, a social life and financial stability are worthless
I have a girlfriend of 3 years, go to parties about once a month, and am financially stable. I have never pursued these things. They came about naturally, leaving me to focus on more important things.

>>28789517
>implying I need validation to be happy
The only difference between introverts and extroverts is that extroverts have the balls to speak to people. I can initiate conversation with strangers and friends easily. I'm not shaking in my points when someone talks to me. I speak up and ask questions when I have them. There's no shame in being able to function like a normal human being.

>>28789606
this guy >>28789537 wasn't me btw
confidence isn't always fragile, friend
some people actually have the skills to back themselves up

>>28789758
Yo ENTP here too hit me up lemme suck your dick aye
>>
File: atheist.jpg (28 KB, 320x353) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
28 KB, 320x353
>>28789718
>not using this picture for entp

you dun goofed
>>
>>28789684
well yeah no shit

>>28789790
> actually writing all this
>>
File: dj.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dj.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28789855
ha tricked you i actually have no life
>>
>>28789718
Wouldn't Elliot Rodgers be a INFJ type?
>>
>intj that went through cyborg training
>good at talking to girls, my job, friends etc

It feels great. The only downside is I constantly want to advance in life so I'm always thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend and changing jobs. Not because I'm unhappy, but because I know there's better out there. At the same time I can realize I'm happy and to just enjoy it.

Definitely cyborg train fellow Intjs. Go to the gym. Eat well. Get one normal hobby. Get girls to cam with you on omegle.
>>
>>28789254

Can you or someone else elaborate?
>>
>>28789963
depression causes introversion
it's not that hard to figure out
>>
>>28788105
>>28788265

Look, im INTP as well and wont criticize anyone for slight autism. But this, this here is full sperglord mode. You are literally glorifying social ineptitude and autism. I bet you two post in lonely and no gf threads as well.

I guess the good part is at least that you two are aware of your autism.
>>
>>28789883
Don't see any kind of Fe in him. He had multiple personality disorders, narcissistic being one of them, which makes him harder to type, but on the other hand it's not unheard of broken INFPs to become like that.
Also took everything that's happened to him extremely personal, pretty sure he was in a Fi-Si loop.
>>
This >>28790034 goes for >>28789047 as well, forgot to quote in the previous post
>>
>>28789883
>>28790034
You guys are both retarded. Who the fuck else is going to call themselves the "supreme gentlemen" other than INTJ? INFPs don't brag about themselves. INFJs don't brag about themselves.
>>
>>28790222
At the same time, he did what he did because he let his emotions control him, a INTJ wouldn't bother making a video and sending out letters to his families about how he thinks and feels about everything, he was also talking about all men in general, not specifically about himself
>>
>>28790283
Look at how he neurotically planned his mission way way way in advance in detail. Planning for the future is what INTJs do.

>intjs can't make videos where they autistically talk to themselves and then reveal their true feelings after they are already dead

yea na
>>
>>28790222
What exactly didn't you understand about him having narcissistic personality disorder? Calling himself the "supreme gentleman" is a result of that.

Also, types prone to histrionic personality disorder are the most likely to brag, such as ESFP and ENFP.

Take a chill pill and keep your Fi in check m8.
>>
>>28789718
I actually think anita sarkesian is ISTP which I don't like to admit as an ISTP. Feminists are usually ENFP. But I recognize her ISTP analytical nature going in over drive. Which means anita sarkesian is actually kind of smart. She just works for the other team.
>>
>>28790468
>Anita is the sociopath type

lel
>>
>>28790468
She's not an ENFJ, the chart is just about stereotypes. I think that Fe types are more likely than others to be SJWs.
But I've avoided her like the plague, so idk exactly about her type.
>>
>>28790396
All INTJs and ENTJs have "narcissistic personality disorder". Every INTJ I met acts like that. I don't use that yucky poverty race Fi so don't worry it's all logic here mr INFP.

Lets break it down.

>supreme
This screams Ni. Ni is big picture it views itself above everything. It will literally view one person as an ant in the context of a big picture

>gentlemen
Literally a fedora hat.

jesus christ infp get it together
>>
>>28790547
That pink and purple hair shit comes from the so randum pixie fairy enfps.
>>
How do i as an INTP develop Se or Si (what are the differences between them anyways) ?
>>
These threads will look really funny in 10 years.
>>
>>28790586
Ni interprets data at the expense of the actual experience. That's why it's big picture driven.

Look at Ted Kaczynski's or Breivik's manifests to see INTJs it in action: riddled with passages and generalizations about how society is shit, degenerate, rants about leftists, cultural marxists, defeatists etc.
Elliot Rodgers on the other hand rants about how people treated him, and only him, like shit even though he didn't deserve it. He was self-centered and his focus was narrow as fuck, that's not how Ni looks.
>>
>>28789107
>INTPs are also prone to displaying signs of ADHD and other focus disorders (OCD, for example) at a young age, due to their constant analyzation of the world.

I'm diagnosed with ADD and I always get INTP. Is it even possible for me to live a normal life? I just feel so dumb and useless and I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever accomplish anything.
>>
>>28790830
Uncle K was right about everything, though.
>>
>>28790835
>I just feel so dumb and useless and I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever accomplish anything.

Remember: Accomplishments are relative. I am in the exact same boat, and my biggest source of pride is all the doujins I have scanned and put up onto Sad Panda.

If you are talking about acceptance from your peers, which is related but distinct to accomplishments, that's an iffier outcome.
>>
>>28790719
http://personalityjunkie.com/09/introverted-sensing-sensation-si/
This sums Si up pretty well. Forget about developing Se as an INTP as it's not in your stack.
>>
File: 54g54ggg.jpg (35 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
54g54ggg.jpg
35 KB, 329x281
>>28790830
INTJs also use Fi. Just because you recognize Fi when you see it doesn't mean it's primary. Lets keep breaking down stuff until you get tired.

Your right his focus was on his Fi but it wasn't pure Fi. It was filtered through Ni and Te first. Te is concerned with their status and their place in the world. It's always comparing themselves to others and what they have achieved. His Ni was always giving him constant automatic impressions/insights about all the places he failed. If he sees someone kissing that reminds him of his own worthless value. So he was actually more concerned with Te than anything. This doesn't just happen to INTJs. It happens wherever intuition and Fi combo together.
>>
>>28790986
Yeah but i need Se to keep my Ni in check. I want to try at the very least.
>>
>>28787304
I'm the same but also feel quite guilty now whenever I spend another day at home, as if I'm missing out on something more fun and interesting.

I like to go out and walk around theorising how to improve myself by walking into bars and talking to people but then never actually do it.
>>
File: 1443742918130.jpg (188 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1443742918130.jpg
188 KB, 640x1136
>>28790010
>You are literally glorifying social ineptitude and autism
It's what I'm good at senpai, I enjoy what I'm good at.

It does get a little lonely sometimes I admit but I feel that the goal justify the means.
I'd rather be alone than stuck in a lonely relationship with a person who I can't relate to. At least until then I can bee myself and it's not like I don't have friends to occupy myself with, nor am I desperate for gf.

>autism
Autists don't realise that social etiquette exists. People like me do, we just choose to ignore them. I don't know whether that makes us worse or the best.

>>28789047
Those normalfags can't handle us. They only have power within their social norms & rules, through retardation we defy and abuse that power. By playing the social game, their only choice is to be upset and tolerate us, they realise that berating has no effect and taking action against us would backfire on their image, what kind of asshole beats up a retard?

The best people are the ones who don't play these games, they're the realest and desu some of them are chads.
>>
who here /ISTP/

it's a truly great feel to be the top personality type
>>
>>28786938
what's intp
>>
>>28791048
> Te is concerned with their status and their place in the world.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Te is a decision making process focusing on the external world. It wants to impose order, structure and control it. While Ti creates an individual and subjective system for logic, Te sees only one generally valid system. Science is stereotypical Te. Using clearly defined systems and metrics is Te.

Te is not concerned with one's status and place in the world.

>His Ni was always giving him constant automatic impressions/insights about all the places he failed.
So everyone on /r9k/ must be a Ni-dom, because they're whining about being a failure all the time.
>>
>>28789245
first question anon asked you was common traits in autistics
you're dating a high functioning autist cunt
>>
>>28791076
Wait didn't you say you were an INTP?
>>
You will absolutely lose your shit any and every time you make a mistake. You will spend way too much time and effort contemplating what you could have done differently to achieve better results.
>>
When i do the test result is either intj or intp. After bit of research i found that these 2 are very different even though its only one letter. Also i dont really fit in any type there is. Only thing that i fit is I and T rather than E and F so i guess im IXTX.

All things concerned, describing peoples personalities with 4 letters is pure shit. Like zodiac signs, every single of them is created in way that they fit large number of people and none of them is sole (not sure if thats the right word but its obvious that english is not my language)
>>
>>28788042
Achieve less
>>
>>28791336
Yeah, doesnt INTP have Introverted Intuition as its dominant function?
>>
>>28791379
Go do some more research, because they're not "created" based on description of stereotypes.
>>
>>28791445
I cant be bothered since 4 letters cant define mine personality
>>
>>28791259
>Te is not concerned with one's status and place in the world.

That's where you're wrong. That's just what it translates to.

Functions lower in the stack are dependent on functions higher in the stack. Te is concerned with what's objectively true in the outside world. It's black or white thinking. This is tied to his sense of value/identity (Fi). If it's objectively true that's he's worthless his Fi suffers. If it's objectively true that he's good looking his Fi feels good. INTJs play this game all the time that's why they like IQ so much.

If you still don't get it that's your problem. I will just assume you are a potato brain infp or something. bye
>>
>>28791437
INTP has Introverted Thinking as dominant function. Do not mix up MBTI and Socionics, the latter has J/P switched for introverts.
>>
File: 1451410325061.jpg (12 KB, 412x295) Image search: [Google]
1451410325061.jpg
12 KB, 412x295
Redpill me on ISFJ
>>
>>28789249
I'm an INTP and I think sometimes I get mistaken for an extrovert these days, because I've put all of my 'wow this thing is super interesting and I will now spend a million years trying to truly understand it' attention into the various ways people think and relate to each other.
>>
>>28791465
>I'm so unique!!!

yup, INTP
>>
>>28791466
Like you said, it depends on the order of the stack. Tertiary Fi is much less concerned with one's own value and identity than it would be the case for Fi doms. It's basically just a strong moral compass.

And again, you said yourself Ni is big picture thinking. He had none of that. All he talked about was his values, his hurt, the injustice (all Fi) and his concrete experiences (Si), i.e. Fi-Si loop.
>>
>>28791506
Yeah this is what keeps me on the fence between ENTP and INTP
>>
File: divergent342.jpg (81 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
divergent342.jpg
81 KB, 500x680
>>28791465
MOM I'M DIVERGENT I NEED A TATTOO SO PEOPLE KNOW I'M UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE THAT CAN'T BE DEFINED
>>
>>28791506
>>28791555
Being an introvert doesn't mean you can't get talkative or enthusiastic when something or someone piques your interest. Especially if you're an INT and finally find someone to share your shit with.
>>
>>28791608
I dont lime standing out and id never get a tatto. Its idiot test really, if you get it you are idiot.

I am unique tho
>>
>>28791608
Daily reminder that if you have a tattoo you're on the same level as the attention seekers who cut

UNLESS
the tattoo genuinely has tribal or war connections.
>>
>>28791480
Do you enjoy baking cookies?
>>
>>28791683
I guess
it's not an activity i'd actively pursue doing
>>
>>28791379
There's 16 personality types, there's 7 billion humans, of course it's going to be vague.

Difference is zodiac signs bases your personality on what day of the year you were born, personality type bases you on answering 100 questions about what you do and think making it much more accurate than zodiac signs.
>>
File: mbtifunctions.jpg (335 KB, 1424x721) Image search: [Google]
mbtifunctions.jpg
335 KB, 1424x721
>>28791379
you have to go deeper
>>
File: end_of_the_swamp.jpg (29 KB, 447x421) Image search: [Google]
end_of_the_swamp.jpg
29 KB, 447x421
>>28790719
INTP + Se focus = Someone dies.
>>
>>28788189
The people are nice enough, however alot of them leave for work/home as soon as class let's out, so it can be harder to socialize outside of class.
>>
>>28791609
This
INTPs in situations where they either understand a system or are extremely comfortable can be incredible leaders and socialites, it's the uncertainty and improvization they can't handle.
>>
>>28791839
Im on borders, only category i fit in is introverted, im always that one guy who others keep calling but never comes
>>
File: hurts.png (120 KB, 506x394) Image search: [Google]
hurts.png
120 KB, 506x394
>>28791839
>you will never experience a world in which the rationals dominate and have created a utopia
>>
>>28788038
You're the coolest type. Lone wolf survivalist badass, etc.
>>
>>28788792
>>28788828
Redpill me on INTP Scorpios.

I don't really believe in astrology, I just want to see if your description is accurate.
>>
File: 1386089425169.png (1 MB, 970x937) Image search: [Google]
1386089425169.png
1 MB, 970x937
>>28792119
But I live with my mom
>>
File: 1445747674640.png (2 MB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445747674640.png
2 MB, 986x1000
Please validate my poor life choices and feelings of helplessness by shitting on INFP.

Only reason I check these threads.
>>
>>28792187
INFPs are useless and stupid but I want to ravage their sensitive assholes so goddamn much.

>obscure feels
>>
>>28792243
INFP's gain higher income than the average person, we're good for something.
>>
>>28792187
You probably suck at Te, that's why you don't get shit done. But don't fret, if you work on it you can defeat the insidious and bipolar relationship of your Fi/Te.
>>
>>28792370
>INFP's gain higher income than the average person
What?
>>
File: 1398792194747.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1398792194747.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
Someone redpill me on ISTJ.
It seems my S and T had pretty weak preferences.
>>
>>28791909
Explain original senpai
>>
I'm INTP.

I masturbate very infrequently, probably twice or three times a week. Are any others like this?
>>
>>28792431
Don't trust the ISTJ descriptions too much, they suck. That goes for most SJs actually.
>>
>>28792431
ISTJs I know are hard-working and pretty good at what they do, without being annoying. You guys are kind of boring, though.
>>
File: 100.gif (646 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
646 KB, 245x184
INTP here. I fancy myself a spiritual nihilist. I am very proud of solitude and misery. It means I am more human. Kerouac, Kesey, and Camus are my heroes.
>>
>>28792462
There are times when I'm extremely horny and will spend an hour on finding the perfect doujin to beat off to, but most of the time I just don't want to fap.
>>
>>28792552
>Camus
I find his philosophy to be self-contradicting.
What is the point of rebelling against absurdity, since that in itself would be an absurd act? I'm pretty sure Camus' obsession with rebellion can be explained by the political context of his time, but it's still irrational.
>>
>>28792431
Im gonna make a couple guesses here, confirm or correct.

You are a right winger. You dont like new and extravagant ideas, rather focus on trusted and proven methods. You hate taking risks. You are quick to judge people. You have a strong opinion, but can be swayed with convincing arguments and evidence.

How many of these are right?
>>
>>28792553
I'm the same way. Periods of low libido and then sudden explosions in horniness.
>>
File: kwak.jpg (95 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
kwak.jpg
95 KB, 500x305
INTJ here. I fancy myself a rational nihilist. I am very proud of solitude and my foresight. It means I am more human. Ayn Rand, Christopher Hitchens, and Isaac Newton are my heroes.
>>
>>28792523
>You guys are kind of boring, though.
Yeah, I've been told that.
>>28792594
All correct.
>>
File: 32.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
32.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
>>28792591

Camus proposed rebelling against the absurd by, paradoxically, embracing it. In this way we can make art and merriment that reflects meaninglessness and human suffering against and indifferent universe. That's was always my takeaway at any rate.
>>
>>28792691
>Ayn Rand
Muh objectivism
Read some Adam Smith, Bastiat, Tocqueville, Hayek, Friedman
Anything but Rand.
>>
>>28792734
But what is the inherent value of such an action? How do you derive more satisfaction from that rebellion?
I don't understand why you'd be an absurdist instead of an existential nihilist. I'm neither, I'm just wondering.
>>
You fags dont know true nihilism. 1. You will with 100% certainty die. Your life and everything you do in it doesn't matter because you will die. Your final moment will be realizing it didn't even matter. 2. The people you affected, no matter how big or small don't matter because time is infinite, and theres no way for humans to exist infinitely, as a collective species. Therefore when the day comes where all of humanity dies, nobody mattered anyway, nothing humans did even mattered but to themselves, and even then it didnt matter because 3. A black hold could open tomorrow and destroy the whole earth, completely obliterate this rock youre standing on. We dont matter but to ourselves, that is literally it. Outside of ourselves, to the entire universe you dont matter. And you only matter to yourself because I'm programmed to from a biological standpoint. Therefore we are all just here, evolved on this rock, waiting until we die with no real purpose but to survive another moment, and even then all is futile.
>>
File: 1433138703235.png (94 KB, 1435x478) Image search: [Google]
1433138703235.png
94 KB, 1435x478
Is this absurdism?

If not what is it called?
>>
>>28787342
Ugh my dad's an infj. He sometimes becomes consumed by his emotions. When he's happy, he's really happy. When he's angry, everything becomes focused on that. His emotions take over and leave him helpless and stressed. He constantly tries to guilt trip me into doing things because they are the "right thing" to do. Everything he does must be meticulously planned out and organized. Most people think he's pretty cool, but he doesn't really have any friends that he hangs out with on a regular basis. He's a great dad most of the time, just a little too altruistic and emotional.
>>
>>28792827
Also
>inb4 fags try to justify their meaningless 80 year conciousness in space
Everything you do or say is to ignore this fact
>>
>>28792552
Another INTP here, you're probably a fucking pseud incapable of appreciating literature if the themes aren't fit to your opinions or idealized positions.
>>
>>28792820

Values are absurd and even the highest values devalue themselves (see: nihilism). If you seek satisfaction from human endeavors but still want to be an existentialist try religion or take solace in the fact you've done all you can to leave your mark on the universe. Otherwise existentialism just isn't for you.
>>
>>28792827
this was supposed to be frightening, right? but I find it rather relieving, I wish I could fully embrace this, because then I would be able to just do whatever I wanted but I'm still too insecure.
INFP btw, not sure about this though, could be INTP or INFJ aswell
>>
>>28792895

Smug Pepean Existentialism
>>
File: 1443137232519.jpg (84 KB, 397x719) Image search: [Google]
1443137232519.jpg
84 KB, 397x719
>>28793046
>INTP, INFP or INFJ
Look which you use the most - Introverted thinking as INTP (looking for patterns everywhere and getting lost in thoughts), Introverted Intuition as INFJ (everything to you seems symbolic, you tend to thinking not about exact things but what they mean), or Introverted Feeling as INFP (strong moral compass and individuality, you couldnt betray yourself).
>>
>>28792827
I was 16 once too
oreganisimus
>>
File: 32.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
32.png
7 KB, 300x300
>>28792993

I appreciate several branches of existentialism event though I only subscribe to a few of its tenants. What I read, I read because it interests me.
>>
File: 1452669575935.png (635 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
1452669575935.png
635 KB, 1024x1022
>>28789373
That's a real mild estp. Best personality is mostly E, mostly T, and mixed on the others. Being a practical visionary, a creative planner and a self confident workaholic is very important. So yes, ESTP-A is the best if not too perceptive or observant. Also Trump is ESTP.
>>
>>28793046
No this is what I think every day to comfort myself too. You dont matter, everything from your emotions thoughts actions feelings up until you die don't matter because you wont exist. Nobody else matters. I'm self concious too even thiugh I view this as fact I think its just hardwiring wrong in our brain and we can overcome it with willpower. Truly realizing this moment in time and soace doesn't even matter is a good secret though.
>>
>>28793022
Even trying to leave a mark on the universe is your psyche being scared of the fact it's meaningless. There are no marks on the universe, time is infinite.
>>
>>28787513
>On reddit you will get all INTJs. It's official then INTJ is the reddit type and INTP is the 4chan type.
Can't take reddit seriously, they are mostly normies who are trying to infiltrate introverted spaces, you might be right about 4chan desu
>>
File: 2464642624.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2464642624.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>28792081
Trump would

Original smiginal
>>
>>28788703
Tesla was a INTP
>>
If youre intp then you're intelligent nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>28793126
See>>28792968
He's scared he doesn't even have a purpose but to survive another moment, and only then because he's biologically programmed to. You'll see in an odd 60 years friend
>>
>tfw INTP Virgo

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>28786938
it's ok, brain going nonstop at full speed gets exhausting and everybody thinks i'm a huge faggot
>>
File: 5132.jpg (37 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
5132.jpg
37 KB, 250x323
>tfw ISTP
>tfw people treat you like a child
>>
intp leo master race

jk my sun is in the 12th house
>>
File: 1449415532448.png (128 KB, 275x264) Image search: [Google]
1449415532448.png
128 KB, 275x264
Redpill me on being ISFP.
>>
modern day horoscope bullshit
>>
>>28793218

As I said our only hope is art and merriment that reflects the problem of an indifferent universe. You could kill yourself but that is a negation, not a solution.

I was just listening to a song you may like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuBuSncnawk
>>
>>28793406
But they're pretty accurate
>>
>>28793117
For real though
>>
>>28793348
So? Obviously I only keep on living because I trust in getting hedonistic satisfaction (not necessarily talking about getting high and shit) of of greater or lesser intensity, sooner or later. I'd begin worrying if those hedonistic pleasures didn't happen to be any satisfactory in the end, or if I saw mysef incapable of reaching them.
>>
>>28786938
What's up my dude
another INTP reporting in
>>
>>28792594

I'm ISTJ as well; but I'm only slightly I and J, moderately T, and heavily S.

>I'm very moderate, but I usually lean more left than right
>I like new ideas, but never have the balls to try new stuff. I prefer to go with what I know has worked in the past. Same things goes with risks in general.
>I'm definitely quick to judge, even though I know it's not good to do so
>I usually don't have too strong of an opinion, but yeah I'm definitely open to suggestion from an opposing viewpoint

For me, I really struggle with thinking on my feet. I'm the type of person who needs to be with my thoughts for a few seconds before I speak or take action. Otherwise I'm a bumbling mess.
>>
>>28793276
>Trump
>NT
>>
WHAT'S YOUR THEME SONG INTP ANONS

Mine: https://youtu.be/TEVodXzNmPM?t=20

I'm not memeing you
>>
>>28793813
Just as a side note, you can't be "slightly I and J" or "moderately T". The percentages are just the way the test calculates and visualizes your answers.

What's important is that as an ISTJ, you use the following four cognitive functions in this order:

Introverted sensing
Extroverted thinking
Introverted feeling
Extroverted intuition

This is what defines a type, not percentages.
>>
>>28786938
This INTP INJP THISDICKJ is pure autism.
Deal with it.
>>
>>28794246
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>>
>>28786938
This is as bad as astrology tbhfam. A shitty test doesn't define you as a person, just like your star sign won't say shit about your future.
>>
>>28794151
Explain INTP.
>>
>>28794151

Okay, that's definitely good to know. For me though, I definitely rely on sensing over intuition and while I like the idea of doing something new and risky I just revert back to my old ways and choose the boring, safe choice almost every time.
>>
>>28794325
See >>28791839 for an illustration.

In a nutshell, there are 8 cognitive functions, and a type is defined by which 4 they use in which order. For INTP it's

Introverted thinking
Extroverted intuition
Introverted sensing
Extroverted feeling

It's more in-depth than this, but too much to summarize here. There's a lot of material on it if you google.
>>
>>28792136
Please respond.

Oregano parmigiano
>>
It's a INTJ/INTP/INFP/ignore everyone else thread. Like every MBTI thread.
>>
>>28792136
>>28794554
Rich internal life
Apply your own logic to things
Possibly some kind of ADHD
Not in touch with own or other's feelings
Socially awkward
Sort of desire closeness with others, but then again not so much
Book smart
Many ideas but procrastinator, not doer
>>
>>28794016
Trump is classic ESTP male.
>>
>>28794808
I guess that's accurate. What made you say that?
>>
>>28794616
Ask away.

But it's easier to answer questions about baseball when you play baseball yourself.

>>28794841
I ignored the Scorpio part and listed attributes that the INTP archetype is likely to have based on the functions Ti/Ne/Si/Fe
>>
File: 1462411793782.png (81 KB, 526x469) Image search: [Google]
1462411793782.png
81 KB, 526x469
Nothing bores me more than idiots and retards on an himalayan whisper site discussing about philosophy or MBTI bullshit.
>>
what's with this board and the myers briggs shit being so prevalent on here?
is this tongue in cheek or are you keks serious?
>>
>>28794083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
how is this not original
>>
>>28794942
Not sure, seems like it's just a circlejerk.
>>
>>28792552
> nihilist
> I am very proud of solitude and misery. It means I am more human
>>
File: entp-a.png (92 KB, 1129x774) Image search: [Google]
entp-a.png
92 KB, 1129x774
>all those introverts who think they're special snowflakes
>be extroverted robot KHHV Friendless NEET

don't you have an online trump chatroom to appeal a ban on or something?
>>
>>28794942
I'm a self-aware loser trying to find out who I really am inside and why I don't seem to fit into society and struggle with the meaninglessness of existence, and I guess many others on here too. MBTI gives quick explanations to some of these questions, and seems accurate at first sight, that's why it's so popular. I know it's not accurate but it's still an interesting system to discuss, there still isn't a better developed personality type model
>>
>>28794827
And that is exactly why he has no sense for implications for the future.
>>
INTP and Taurus. I know nothing of astrology, so I don't know what that part would say about me. most of the stereotypes are true, except being semi athletic and growing up in a bad neighborhood has giving me more social assertiveness when I need it than average for introverts.

Still, I find even simple interactions absolutely exhausting, am a lifetime under achiever, only being a network engineering intern at 27.

best thing to happen to me was to find a caring and understanding woman with a good job that doesn't really care about my financial contribution as long as I fuck the shit out of her.

lifes okay but will never be great. is what it is
>>
File: 1460770992564.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460770992564.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>28786938
>Redpill me on being an INTP

Pic related
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.