[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we deal with her not relpying ? >I talk to grill without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How do we deal with her not relpying ?

>I talk to grill without expectations on okc
>qt3.14
>shit goes well
>she's kind of a slut but I don't care since internet and I just wanna fantasize
>she must be flooded with male attention, and didn't reply to my last message when I see her connected

I don't wanna go "pls respond"
I don't know what to do
>>
>>28786331
Just be patient u impatient faggot
>>
>>28786331
Poke her or something. You need to push people, annoy them just a little bit to stand out from a crowd and guarantee attention.
>>
>>28786400
Thisthis this this
Beggers cant be choosers
If shes a slut, yoy cant expect her to be reserved for just you
>>
>>28786434
Yeah... I get it. I'm at work and it's hard to focus on a boring task.
>>
>>28786429
I think that's already what I did

But >>28786400
is right, I'm most likely an impatient faggot
>>
>>28786699
Nah, cause she ignored you. You have to say something that will trigger her a little, but not so much that she blocks you. Egg her on with something provocative. Notice how a thread here doesn't really pick up until people start arguing about something? Yeah, women like to do that too, only you have to let them win. Graciously.
>>
You need to stop conceptualising women as individuals

They are so flakey, for a million reasons
>90% of them are only doing this for fun; they don't actually "want" to do it, what they really "want" is a Chad-type guy to excite them, but they're willing to dabble and dip their toes into OKCupid for a momentary feeling of being desirable until that comes along
>the remaining 10% are either massive whores, so you're always competing with a billion other dudes
>or they're incredibly picky anyway because women don't have the same insistent sex drive that men have

Men are fucking morons and think that because they're "doing well" with a girl in conversation on Tinder or whatever, that the chances are getting progressively slimmer that she'll bail. No, they are getting worse with every second. Women will bail the day of meeting. They'll bail after a great first date. They'll bail after outright telling you that you can fuck them all summer and they're really into you. They just bail all the time, because their brains are shitty cocktails of emotion, and they don't crave sex, so there's no underlying "you might as well tough it out" impulse. As soon as they aren't overwhelmingly into you, they are gone.

The solution is to have 50 chicks going at all times. As soon as one cuts off, you just forget she even existed. I have like twenty in the past three months that stopped messaging me abruptly after things were going incredibly well. I don't remember a single one. It's like remembering individual bus rides to work. "Riding the bus" isn't an individual experience that you dwell on every day. It's a process that is systemically integrated into your life, if you have to do it. """"Courting"""" women on OKCupid and Tinder is exactly the same.

ALWAYS have 50 broads going at once. NEVER dwell on a single one.
>>
>>28786776
If you ever want to find women who are smart enough to be above this, you have to stop pulling this shit.

"reeee reeeee waaaaahh reeeee, why do only roasties talk to me, why can't I maintain conversations with the type of girl I respect waaaaahh?!?!?"

Because with this type of thing, you'll make a sensible self-respecting girl drop you immediately, and/or get yourself more stuck with a slutty, poo poo pee pee for brains attentionwhore who likes being talked down to and isn't smart enough to detect childish games like this.

youre playing yourself f a m i l y
>>
>>28786898
I had typed out a more detailed reply for this, but there was a glitch and now it's gone. Also, it's really late and I've got work tomorrow so I'll just leave it at this: There needs to be a sort of hook to get someone's interest, kind of like what they do at the start of a movie to keep the audience watching. Best way to do that is to by being a little edgy, not overly agreeable or just making small talk. The trick is not to be obnoxious about it. Women want someone who will challenge them, at first anyway.
>>
>>28786832
I don't get it. I don't get "attached" often. But when things are going well I just CANT understand. And it ruins me.
Thanks for your answer though, it kinda comforts me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.