[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIVE ME FUCKING OPIATES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 316.jpg (47 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
47 KB, 895x895
GIVE ME FUCKING OPIATES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw only weed

i might pick up half a bun tomorrow and IV it
>>
calm down. go for a walk. forget about them, you can't have them. fight the craving as hard as you can, don't cave. the only thing waiting for you if you crave is discomfort.

i'm in the same boat
>>
>>28786187
Have you already tried some or wut?
>>
>>28786187
Maybe switch to psychedelics for some time? I found they help me with addiction a lot
>>
>>28786203
Anon, I literally can't. I took 47.5 mg of hydrocodone this weekend and for once in my life everything was great. Girls were interested in me, guys wanted to be my friend, popular music actually appealed to me, chairs were more comfortable, fires were warmer, beers were cooler. It was an indescribable, all encompassing euphoria and I haven't been able to think of anything else since. I want more pills but I don't know anybody who sells anything aside from overpriced lean.
>>
you should look into poppy seed tea bro
>>
>>28786275

kek, babbies first opiate experience
>>
>>28786256
Yeah, probably a dozen different times, but this last time was different; I didn't think anything was ever going top the first time but I was dead wrong.
>>
>>28786187
>>28786275
>>28786203
>using opiates
>ever
why though? what brought you guys to using that garbage?
>>
>>28786275
it's fine to use pills. but you can't have any right now, so it's best to forget about them. when you have enough money you'll be able to have more, but not now. if you can't afford them, pills CANNOT exist in your world. you'll get used to this once you realize craving stuff you can't have it strictly detrimental and won't accomplish anything.
>>
>>28786290
Kind of sketch tbqh. Hard to get a good feel for the dose you're getting.
>>28786306
Depression and accessibility anon. I had access to probably 300 T3's and 120 vicodin and went ham with my only friend
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.