[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most normalfag restaurant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Applebee's.svg.png (64 KB, 1280x594) Image search: [Google]
Applebee's.svg.png
64 KB, 1280x594
What is the most normalfag restaurant?
>>
I nominate Olive Garden.
>>
Buffalo Wild Wings is a normie temple
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-03-47-06.png (745 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-03-47-06.png
745 KB, 1080x1920
Lol

Apples are oranges
>>
i dunno. applebee's is pretty much exclusively weird inbred rednecks. i'm thinking chili's or outback steakhouse
>>
>>28785459

It's not a chain.

The most normie restaurant is the one that normies talk about as being "that one place that Becky mentioned that she said hais SUCH good pho," or "that suchi place where they have the wooden boats that the bring the rolls out on."

Normies don't eat at Applebees and Olive Garden, you absolute twats. Those are for families with small kids and rednecks with alcohol-related brain damage.
>>
Olive Garden, Outback, and Panda Express.

Normals with money make their own food and occasionally eat at fancier eateries.
>>
>>28785606
are you just trying to defend your normalfag behavior of eating at popular chain restaurants? typical tripgfag
>>
File: bad ass.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
bad ass.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
any shisha bar / restaurant.
normies feel like a sophisticated bad ass, ripping flavored shisha bowls and sipping coffee all night.
>>
>>28785654

fuck, I didn't realize trips carried over from other boards.

I haven't eaten at a chain restaurant in over a year, and that was by accident. I thought that Joe's crab shack was a san francisco original, but it was really just seafood chili's.
>>
>>28785459
All restaurants are normalfag. Robots eat microwave meals at home.
>>
File: 1463132276819.jpg (722 KB, 945x1350) Image search: [Google]
1463132276819.jpg
722 KB, 945x1350
The cheesecake factory.

It was voted as america's favorite restaurant apparently.
>>
>>28785724
Source on the image?
>>
Well its definitely chipotle, hands down.

You faggots are way off with stuff like chili's or applebees. Those are literally the places where grossly overweight elderly people with oxygen tanks and wheelchairs go to gorge themselves. Are you naming places where normies eat or places that my cheap grandfather would consider taking me to for my 11th birthday?
>>
>>28785733

I just found it on here, try reverse searching.
>>
File: anime.png (19 KB, 350x201) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
19 KB, 350x201
>>28785751
Looks like it's anime.
>>
>>28785733
iwai! collection
>>
>>28785763

It's based on the elins from tera so there's a start.
>>
>>28785606

That's more a hipster (in the loosest sense of the word) than a normie thing.

Normie restaurants are always generic chains that serve exactly the same thing wherever you are.
>>
>>28785733
https://saucenao.com/search.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.4cdn.org%2Fr9k%2F1464076798310.jpg
>>
>>28785459
I dunno, but I have this kinda of dream about 70/80 even 90s american diners, with the waitresses that are old ladies in white aprons endlessly refilling your coffee.
You go in order eggs, scrambled with shitload of cheese and a slice of ham. and if you're a carb cuck- fresh apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
>>
McDonald's
Dairy Queen
Wendy's
even Subway restaurants are filled with normies
they're fucking everywhere, but keep in mind that they're filling themselves on the nasty shit.
>>
>>28785459
I vote Panda Express for fast food.

Red Lobster or Olive for restaurant shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.