[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to go to the psychiatrist next week and I'm scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: psychiatrist.png (200 KB, 477x317) Image search: [Google]
psychiatrist.png
200 KB, 477x317
I have to go to the psychiatrist next week and I'm scared shitless. I don't want to fucking go but my folks said that if I don't, I'm going to get committed.

I'm fucking scared, hold me /r9k/.
>>
>>28785375
why do you have to go?
>>
>>28785389
I don't see any reason to go but according to my folks I'm:

>Seeing things.
>Hearing things.
>Exceptionally paranoid.
>Filling notebooks cover to cover with observations on the next door neighbors (I think it's necessary).

I know I get depressed and anxious, and I tore the fucking house apart a week ago, trying to barricade the door but the last place I want to go is to a doctor. I have no trust for them whatsoever, none.
>>
>>28785375
this isnt like the 50s anymore they wont lock u up they actually have to try and help people these days
>>
Protip: Say you feel an urge to harm other people

You will get diagnosed, get pills and be put on NEET bux. Godspeed anon
>>
>>28785487
Better protip. say that only about yourself.
But actually those r both bad tips.

Burn those notebooks.

Tell the doctor you dnt know what they r talking about. You just want to get on neetbux and play video games.

Your neighbors ate probably bad ppl. They are just hiding it and your parents just rather think everything is ok.
>>
>>28785375
Your behaviour sounds like a paranoid schizo. Get yourself checked out before you murder an ex-gf with an axe and set fire to her lover.
>>
>>28785375
>being scared of the psychiatrist
sounds like you need to go
>>
>>28785375
>tfw often hear things
>don't have the courage to bring this up to my doctor

I don't think I am crazy, Everyone else is crazy because they can't hear what I hear.
>>
Dont say anything about suicide or harming others THAT will get you committed but otherwise OP dont worry just go and its really not a big deal you just sit and talk
>>
>>28785434
>Filling notebooks cover to cover with observations on the next door neighbors (I think it's necessary).
The fact you didn't expand on this is a sign
>and I tore the fucking house apart a week ago, trying to barricade the door
Just kill yourself and leave a note saying you wish to give away your organs.
>>
>>28785375
Keep your mouth shut about this place, we don't want any more attention from the outside world.
>>
>>28785906
This is the best advice in the thread so far.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.