[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
from chad to robot: is it possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: manapool.jpg (88 KB, 547x638) Image search: [Google]
manapool.jpg
88 KB, 547x638
ok,daily we see in /r9k/ sad blokes who would give anything to be a chad.

BUT is it possible for a chad to become given some time a fellow robot?

What is necessary for a successful transition?

I'll start

> 1) anime
>>
>>28785367
y tho?

originaall
>>
>>28785423

y not

extreme commento originalli
>>
>>28785367

I basically did this in college. Usually what it takes is stopping drugs and alcohol. I used to bone sloots on the regular, but after I stopped drinking, I stopped partying, and stopped meeting said girls. To fill my free time I picked up "robot" hobbies, mostly vidya.
>>
>>28785367
i consider it to be quite possible but highly unlikely
>>
>>28785367
Having ever been a normie automatically disqualifies you from ever being a robot so no, it's not possible. It is possible for normies to become failed normies though.
>>
Used to be a Chad. Became too much work and didn't bring happiness.

Now I'm a neet that lives at home with mom, still got the Chad look and skill but just use it to pound her on the regular so she doesn't kick me out.

To be fair the neet life doesn't make me happy either, but it's the least amount of work.
>>
>>28785367
Yes. I used to go to parties all the time. Raves, festivles, concerts and i always tried to be the center of attention. I realized that life is just as meaningless then the one i live now (video games, hot pockets, and no friends) i realized why put so much effort into a lifestyle that wont mean anything? This lazy mans lifestyle takes no effort and i love it
>>
>>28785677
What would make you happy, senpai?
>>
>>28785677
You're pounding your mom? Am I reading that right?
>>
>>28785367
No

Tall and attractive people can not be robots
>>
>>28786079
tall and attractive and robot

:p

mental diseases faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.