[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's incredibly depressing to hear that sex is overrated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462484212439.jpg (68 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1462484212439.jpg
68 KB, 388x380
It's incredibly depressing to hear that sex is overrated. I have nothing else to look forward to. Someone kill me.
>>
cheer up, drugs aren't over rated and they're a lot cheaper
>>
It's not overrated. Normies just say that to look cool. It is biologically programmed into your brain to be the best possible thing in the world unless you're some sort of asexual freak.
>>
>>28785357
if you do it without interest and just plain bad it is not good, if you enjoy it is good. btw you enjoy it more the bigger your benis :D
>>
Sex is good and it's incredible if you're attached to the person you're with

It's just not the be all and end all of life
>>
>>28785357
Sex is great if you can connect with someone emotionally. There's nothing better than doing this with someone you love. Otherwise it's about as special as a fleshlight.
>>
Normie/failed chad here

In my opinion, one night stand sex is overrated, however loving/intimate sex is great and thoroughly enjoyable
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 259x224
It is overrated when you are a cutfag

Can confirm as a cutfag
>>
>>28785387
t. someone who has never had sex

It's really not the best possible thing ever, it's only a bit better than jerking off physically if it's good sex, the rest of the pleasure comes from the other person and their reactions. It's good, but not worth basing your life around constantly chasing it.
>>
File: 1460642103226.jpg (2 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
1460642103226.jpg
2 KB, 125x95
>>28785357
tfw you realise both drugs and sex are overrated.
kill me.
>>
>>28785357

LMAO nigga u just posting this to gain approval and get biased opinions that reiterate your point
sex is awesome
>>
>>28787910
Don't know what drugs you're doing, but they're the wrong ones
>>
>>28785357
It's not overrated unless you and/or your partner are bad at it.
>>
Sex cured me of my chronic depression (diagnosed by professionals, and I had 6 years of therapy & medication which didn't help.)

I didn't even know I wanted sex that badly.
I think it's in our genetics and if we're not fulfilling our basic needs (food, sleep, sex) we can't be happy.

I no longer take medication or therapy, and I been outgoing ever since.
>>
>>28785357
>tfw I'm boring and have nothing in common with women
>no friends

Kill me.
>>
>>28788837
I've done most normies drugs and none of them make me feel less empty
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.