[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
A guy has been giving me alot of shit, calling me names and things. The next time I see him at a social gathering I am going to sucker punch him. Is this a good course of action or is it too drastic?
>>
you can't fight him when others are around and you shouldn't use your fists get a club or something
>>
Nah it's the perfect course of action

Once he gets back up he'll realize you're not a little bitch and respect you
>>
File: 1451441570862.jpg (19 KB, 239x252) Image search: [Google]
1451441570862.jpg
19 KB, 239x252
>>28785358
kek'd

sfsdfsdf
>>
>>28785327
good way to get arrested
>>
Definitely do it.
>>
>>28785407
>white people
man what happened you guys used to be so down for your shit.
>>
>>28785327

Details, whats your size/build, whats his size/build. who will have more friends at this social gathering? what type of people does he hang out with? realistically where are you both in the social hierarchy?
>>
>>28785327
Do what you want but don't make the thread named "fight" if you plan on sucked punching the dude. And if you're planning on sucked punching you probably deserve all the shit you're getting.
>>
>>28786025

we get it dude youre a manly guy you dont do that pussy shit
>>
>>28785327
That's not a great way to get yourself killed or anything
>>
Do it. Put a roll of quarters in your hand before you run up and smack him, it is sure to knock him out and minimize pain to your hand. You will get in trouble, but you'll also retain your cock and balls, which is far more important.

Attack him as soon as possible.
>>
>>28785327
Fuck off you underaged little shit
>>
>>28786085
t. fatass middle schooler who fantasizes about beating up his chad bullies

LMAO @ ur life faggot
>>
>>28785327
Sucker punching a man is the worst thing you can do it's like getting the best of him at a moment where he cannot do a thing if you do that be prepared to get stabbed. If you're this serious about fighting him talk to him that what hes been doing has been bothering you and you don't want it happening anymore. If he does it again fucking punch him in the arm and tell him to fucking knock it off. If he's a wannabee Chad he will challenge you enjoy your fight. You're going to look like an asshole though. If you weren't a weenie you'd fuck with him back with witty banter.
>>
>>28785327
no find him when he's alone and beat his ass chimping out infront of so many people is practically social suicide
>>
>>28785327
If you sucker punch someone, prepare to die for real. I've seen and heard about people getting shot for doing something like this. If you're planning to do this to a nigger then you better run fast and change towns. A nigger WILL kill you for sucker punching him and he will get all of his pack monkeys to help him.
>>
I have this massive pimple on my back that's full of pressure, can someone here pop it for me?
>>
>>28786050
Not even close to what I'm trying to imply. Starting physical fights is for niggers and assholes. If someone calls you a name call them something back, and then if they escalate it defend yourself but don't just go up and chimp out about comments from last week in gym class at the middle school. Not to mention his friends are just going to beat the fuck out of anon, which is fine if anon posts the video here later.
>>
Sucker punch equals death

I spend my days on 4chan I know this stuff.
I like anime and mlp but I still roll deep and I once watched kidulthood so I know.
>>
You won't accomplish anything but hurting your hand and/or having your ass kicked by Chad's friends.
>>
You guys know the sucker in a sucker punch, is the person getting hit with it. This is a street fight not a boxing match, hitting someone before they're prepared is legit strategy. It's called protect yourself at all times. Op you only get one though so make it count.
>>
>>28785327
When you do it, be sure to hold a roll of coins in your fist. They will act like brass knuckles(if you really want to mess this guy up)
>>
Find out where he lives and when he's alone, attack him from behind with a baseball bat.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.