[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>life is pain >end me Would you put this innocent, cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: literal cat without face 1.jpg (9 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
literal cat without face 1.jpg
9 KB, 480x319
>life is pain
>end me
Would you put this innocent, cute kitten out of it's misery, robots? It's like looking into a mirror for some of you.
>>
>>28785064
She's in no misery, probably will get adopted soon and live a healthy life.
>>
poory kitty ;_;
>>
>>28785064
If there is no chance of it recovering then yes, but not before making it feel loved. Sometimes it truly is mercy.
>>
what happened to the cat
>>
>>28785064
>Would you put this innocent, cute kitten out of it's misery, robots?
without a seconds hesitation

>>28785170
classic case of shit owner
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x1136
I agree OP
hate the owners posts too
>>
>>28785227
>classic case of shit owner

Elaborate further.
>>
File: sad.png (227 KB, 318x341) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
227 KB, 318x341
>>28785253
Truthfully, I really, really hate that cat's owner. He/she dresses it up in costumes and parades it around like a new fucking purse. I doubt they actually care for it. They dress it up in goddamn Santa costumes, party hats, etc just to get some upboats on lereddit or wherever.

If it was just a normal cat I would still kill it, just so it wouldn't have to deal with being abused. I don't know if people don't realize it or not, but cats and animals are living beings too. They're not something to show off like a FUCKING fashion statement.
>>
>>28785363
It was a car accident.
http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cat-rescue-adoption-faceless-chase-no-face
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x1136
>>28785364
Man I totally agree

I feel terrible for it
Fuck normies
>>
>>28785364
It's just like the Spooligan's parents, lol.
>>
File: literal cat without face 2.jpg (13 KB, 404x280) Image search: [Google]
literal cat without face 2.jpg
13 KB, 404x280
>>28785450
Look at the goddamn likes! WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS!? It's a disabled cat that's being abused so its owners can get some FUCKING LIKES! I DON'T HATE THE CHADS, I MILDLY HATES THE STACEY'S, BUT HOLY FUCK THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE GET ME MAD AS A JEW BEING FORCED TO DONATE MONEY.
>>
>>28785556
The sad thing is it would be genuinely touching if I knew someone who took in a cat like this and made it loved. Seeing it on social media being paraded for cheap fame is fucked up though.

Seeing anything paraded on social media for cheap fame is fucked up.
>>
>>28785556
>>28785625
I can like the Facebook group the owner posts in if you boys want?
>>
>>28785064

why would you post that?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x1136
>>28785645
Forgot pic..
Originalsblox
>>
>>28785064
Jesus just let it die what the fuck
>>
you're projecting human consciousness into a cat. unless it's in pain it probably doesn't care that it's "hideous" (and I'm not sure whether other cats care too). only humans have self esteem issues regarding their looks
>>
Isn't it in pain? Sure it has no self awareness but even so, it doesn't look like it can blink, and it's way more susceptible to get an infection
>>
>>28785680
The cat isnt awear of it problems, nor does it let it be a problem. Its face means nothing to him...apperance wise. Stop assuming aninals are self awear and have emotion
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
Happy Mother's Day lol :^)
>>
op did your cat get hit by a car

if so then i know who you are
>>
You can't really tell if the cat is miserable unless you see it in motion. If it's moving around fine and receptive to attention and such there's no reason to put it down. The cat may have a decent enough life even without a face.
>>
>>28785064
It needs a mask...
>>
>>28785064
I would. No kitten deserves to live like that just because some humans want to feel comfortable by taking care of it. It needs to be put to rest.
>>
This is one of the times wheree putting an animal down is the right thing to do
>>
Goddamn I would do it but regret it.
That poor kitty, at least some disfigured preople can make that choice by themselves.
>>
File: nonono.gif (988 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
nonono.gif
988 KB, 250x250
>>28785364
mfw you probably eat meat and wear leather
>>
>>28785364
It's the Hartley Hooligans all over again, except with animals instead of inbred children
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.