[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make normies laugh? Whenever I try and make a joke to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How do I make normies laugh? Whenever I try and make a joke to them they act disgusted like it isn't funny and it makes me seem like a creep

For example

>In a study group yesterday
>Normies start talking about how hungry they are
>One of them says he is going to have a Chicken Parm
>I haven't spoken in 20 minutes and decide I should make a joke
>'I u-u-sed to have a chicken parm... but when I masturbated my foreskin got salmonella!'
>means chicken PALM as in hand palm
>one of them shakes their head
>the others say stuff like 'fucking hell anon'
>no laughs
>hear a few of them whispering to each other

Is that not what normies like? wordplay?
What kind of jokes do normies want?
>>
Don't make normies laugh. Make them suffer.
>>
>>28785006

don't be such a faggot OP fcs
>>
>>28785037
but i want friends
>>
that's more than a bit of a stretch and I'd bet no one understood what you were going for. If it has to be explained no one gets it, and if no one gets it and it references your foreskin people are going to be disgusted.
Try getting your feet wet with white collar humour and move onto the bawdier stuff after you've established yourself as a pun man
>>
>>28785006
sounds quite autistic but also beautiful
>>
>wanting normies as companions

There lies the problem
>>
>>28785006
Puns
>>
you could try to make jokes that are not retarded and weird
>>
>>28785006
Youre just the punching bag. Its a type of friend, the one people can go to to put down but not really mean it. Id leave if i were you. Its a low but high friend status, but you dont need that shit in your life. Its like a white dude poking fun at the black guy for his skin colour but he laughs it off because he thinks they are friends, they probably are friends, but its just a terrible way to go about it
>>
>>28785006
you went in too hard anon dropping in a dick joke right from left base no one wants to be "that" guy who starts the dick joke session man
>>
>>28785006
First of all, you're trying too hard at this. Just listen to their problems and offer some occasional advice if you want to be good company. Once in awhile I surprise people with a slightly off-kilter joke, but more as a way of communicating my thoughts on a subject than to entertain anyone. The best kind of humor is spontaneous and incidental I think. I recommend using wit and irony in jest, not lewdness or absurdity in general. And don't overdo it.
>>
>>28785006
I live in germany so people making jokes is pretty rare on itself, and if they do the best you can hope for is puns otherwise most people don't evne know what jokes really are, and just laugh the most basic shit

your joke was funny af, I have a group of autist friends, we joke like that all the time, but if you make jokes that offensive, you have to know the people a bit better first, otherwise it's just abrasive

also making joke is totally not a requirement for people to like you, and if that's your intention your will probably come off as annoying sooner than likeable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.