[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In his Manifesto Elliott talks about his adoration for the Charizard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_3407.jpg (43 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3407.jpg
43 KB, 250x350
In his Manifesto Elliott talks about his adoration for the Charizard pokemon card, and his glee when he finally opened a pack (well, his mom opened it for him) that had one in it and he showed his friend.

He also talks about extensively playing the gameboy game.

Just think, robots, Elliot's Charizard card AND game cartridge are still floating around somewhere out there. It'd be like a 2D museum of sorts.

>tfw Elliot could have his own gym maybe in a future version
>>
>>28784892
/r9k/'s obsession with this guy is starting to creep me out
do you all actually identify with him that strongly? i've read his "works", he was a legit nutcase
>>
>>28784892
I think about that a lot. There were many unreleased videos that were on his phone when he died. Think about future people who will become significant and will have shit like forum posts to look at.
>>
>>28784918
It's just a handful of anons who really think he was great, the rest are either shitposters or robots fascinated with another robot who killed a few people.

I'm just fascinated
>>
>>28784918
There are some people here with legit mental illness (they're the loudest). Most people are normal though.
>>
>>28784972
>Most people are normal though.
It wasn't always this way.
>>
>>28784918
He was one of the first martyr to begin the beta uprising, or the most talked about
>>
>>28784997
reddit'll do that
>>
File: 20110813_WBP504.jpg (59 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
20110813_WBP504.jpg
59 KB, 595x335
>>28784918
OP here if you take my word for it..

Honestly I never paid much attention until yesterday when I really started to actually read this shit he wrote.

It's not so much that I identify with him, but I identify with a ton of what he went through and felt. The pain and jealousy, the isolation. It hit me hardest in my late teens to twenties.

But really it's just a window in to the life of someone with mental illness and what society is truly like. It really is very ugly. He has a very detailed recounting IMO of the transition from innocent children to fucked up adolescents who care about vapid nothings, and then devour each other over it.

Not necessarily glad he killed people and he was certainly self-absorbed and materialistic in his own right.

Some of his shit is pretty damn /comfy/ though, I know these feels. Having real fun playing innocently. Simply kicking dirt on a hill. Flying kites or playing video games with your dad on the rare occasion he's home.

Makes me sad bro.

I also kind of wonder though what wilderness education could do for these kids. I know if I'd been truly exposed to the outdoors -backpacking, cycling, climbing, leadership skills and problem solving etc- I might have found my confidence much sooner. It did wonders for me as an adult. He sort of touches on this phenomenon when he finds solace in his videos, visiting those parks. The effect is way more significant in genuine back country and the high mountains. It's healing.
>>
>>28784892
>elliot liked charizard

even before everything he was a massive pleb
>>
>>28784892
I bet that Soumaya bitch threw it out
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28784892
The Game Boy game was the Red version, which also has Charizard.
>>
>>28784918
He is interesting. Manifesto and videos made by himself. Very interesting.
>>
File: 1463587344660.jpg (48 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1463587344660.jpg
48 KB, 992x744
>>28784918
You must be a new user

In which case I have to tell you to GET OUT!
>>
>>28787986
I window to peer into his life. To understand why he did it.
>>
>>28784918
It's a meme. You should learn about a board's culture before posting. Lurk more.
>>
>>28784918
he's the nietzsche of the 21st century
>>
>>28784997

I think it's always been hard to tell
>>
>>28784918
People here are identifying with his FEELS, not his 'political' views (which encompass like 1% of his manifesto anyways).
>>
>>28784918
Elliot is a hero and the first of what will be many who rise up against the feels
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.