[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Normans think sarcasm is funny please explain famalam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Why do Normans think sarcasm is funny
please explain famalam
>>
>>28784697
because most people aren't jaded to the point that you are
>>
>>28784709
I guess that make sense this boards has made me more beast than man
>>
If you're sarcastic most of the damn time, you can't be responsible for any bullshit you spew out because you can just say you were ironing
>>
>>28784697
>lel muh sarcasm xD

I hate these people so goddamn much.
>>
the occasional sarcastic joke can be pretty funny. people just go overboard with it
>>
>>28784697
It's the lowest form of humor and really easy to do

like memes

Also they emulate that tv character that's an snarky asshole but "always right"
>>
>>28785564
This. I'm an unfunny cunt and w/o sarcasm I'd have nothing.

But seriously, how many people do you know who can be funny without sarcasm? Those people are really rare
>>
God i hate being intp everyone ive seen with this are autistic
>>
>>28784697
I think sarcasm is funny because i can say things that i think are true things thst i believe, but people will see it as sarcasm and just blow it off as a joke but really im being honest. Its just a facade for my asshole tendencies
>>
>>28785564
i thought piss and poop jokes were the lowest form of humor
>>
sarcasm is funny when it is used to make fun of somebody without him noticing
so jokes for cowards
>>
>I'm only funny when people get to know me
>rarely anybody gets to know me
Help
>>
This whole site is ironic
>>
>>28784697
Not that these meme personality types mean anything, but I thought INTP was the most autistic type? Sarcasm and irony are the least autistic traits you can have.
>>
>>28785927
>Sarcasm and irony are the least autistic traits you can have.
wew lad

INTP here, and I can confirm that sarcasm and irony are extremely autistic.

It's a defense mechanism to hide that fact that I never have anye idea what to say.
>>
>>28785967
I doubt you're autistic then. If you're actually autistic, as in diagnosed and on the spectrum, most forms of humour will go completely over your head.
>>
>>28785564
>It's the lowest form of humor and really easy to do

this. all you have to do is repeat whatever your opponent is saying in a dumb voice, but since it's text, you can be even fucking lazier and just dump in a bunch of faultycaps and misplaced apostrophes

it's fucking shit. it's the weakest and most passive-aggressive form of defensiveness there is.
>>
>>28785967
Other INTP here. I use sarcasm and irony a lot solely because I have a lot of disdain for most people. It is a socially acceptable way to be an asshole to people. Same with jokes. You can say some really terrible shit to normies if you make them laugh at the end.
>>
>>28785454
This. Sacrasm is cowardly, just like 'it was just a figure of speech bro'. You should autistically literal and forwardly declare 'take my words as literally as possible, because it is the only way that I can be held responsible for them'.
>>
>>28786011
Someone cant take sarcasm
Someone give this genuis an awared for being so opinionated
>>
>>28786142
i know that i am right because you are butthurt
>>
>>28786358
Where did you get that impression? That assumed sarcasm
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.