[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons you're a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: earwax.jpg (472 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
earwax.jpg
472 KB, 720x1280
They are blocked, I can't clean it
>>
>>28784299
How did that happen?

Like did you never put a fucking q-tip in your ear?
>>
please...at least clean the outside...please...
>>
>>28784299
Wtf op what no way what that's not you can you hear no way
>>
i'd rather die than step foot in the workplace
>>
>>28784299
are you retarded? like mentally? i'm being completely serious here
>>
eww eliza fuck youre nasty
>>
just pull it off you fuck, post pics
>>
>>28784322

I don't know if I'd rather die, but I just have no motivation to get a job or have a career. I don't want to do anything. I've been unemployed for over 4 years now, I have applied and gone for interviews when I was forced to, I didn't like it.
>>
Basically deaf in one ear for a few months thanks to earwax. I get excessive buildup that has to be flushed out but the doctor I see wasn't able to last time. Have to go to an ear doctor but can't be bothered.
>>
>>28784299
whenever I lie down, I just feel it crushing my ear.

I have oil and a syringe to clean it but it never works

Whats the point in trying if i have this
>>
File: 1456498791377.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
1456498791377.png
21 KB, 336x341
>>28784299
>tfw just got my ears cleaned at the doc this weekened after them being clogged up for 6 months

it doesn't feel that great, having shit hearing was a wall shutting out the rest of the world and now that wall is gone
>>
also yeah, im not sure how shit with your healthcare works in the u.s but in canada you can literally just go to a clinic with your health card and get em cleaned up real nice for free anytime you want
>>
op that is so easy to get fixed the doctor will do it for you it is painless they just use a little mini suction
>>
>>28784393
have you used hydrogen peroxide?
>>
Have you tried putting petroleum jelly in there. Put a good amount and replace it everyday. Just at night wipe it away and replace.it with new jelly.
>>
>>28784446
>the feel when you will never live in the first world
>>
i need my adenoids removed as they are causing pressure and fucking my whole head up +hearing
i hope to god my ears drain after the procedure

fuck living in a tunnel 24/7
>>
>>28784299

Good god man that's fucking disgusting. Go to a clinic and get your ears cleaned.

I blocked up my ears once by pushing small amounts into my ear canal each time I swabbed. After losing partial hearing I went there, they squirt a ton of water/hydrogen peroxide in your ears, and big chunks of wax come out. It feels really weird but afterwards is the best feeling ever.
>>
>>28784299
oh my fucking god you fucking fag just buy hydrogen peroxide from the chemist/supo and squirt 3mls in there 3 times a day.
you fucking lazy shitface jesus christ.
>>
I can't imagine it ever getting that bad unless you literally never ONCE picked up a q-tip. All I do is clean out my ears with 3-4 q-tips like a few times a year and it's never been anywhere near this
>>
>>28785390
if you use in ear headphones like i do then its just a matter of time until it happens to you

also qtips dont do shit, just leave your ears alone
>>
>>28785816
you are fucking disgusting I hope you go deaf as punishment for being filthy
>>
>>28784299
why don't you at least just pick the visible part off?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.