[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a nice old NEET appreciation thread going? >save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15
File: 1435924167131.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1435924167131.png
182 KB, 866x635
Can we get a nice old NEET appreciation thread going?
>save up a few thousand
>quit my job
>don't have to pay rent or any bills
>able to sleep in as much as possible
>my social life is a bit worse but I can still manage to find something to do whenever I want
>able to improve my skills
>have time to cook breakfast, shower, shit, get a goods night sleep
I was worried at first that I wouldn't be able to handle having nothing to do. Boy was I wrong. 3 weeks in and it's only getting better with each day.

How is it going, my fellow NEETlords
>>
File: NEET.png (95 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
95 KB, 992x1856
>>28784240
It sure feels good to be NEET
>>
File: neet day.png (297 KB, 1282x1268) Image search: [Google]
neet day.png
297 KB, 1282x1268
>>28784240
The NEET lifestyle is the best, wageslaves will never experience such luxury.
>>
>>28784240

>Haven't worked for over 4 years now
>Saved up THOUSANDS and still get money from family
>Able to live a comfy lifestyle, only splurge spend on coffee and other junk food and soft drinks not too often but when I want
>Can sleep any hours I want, as long as I want, and live in peace
>Can walk around this great city on the streets or in nature paths and not be confined by schedules

It's great BRUH.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 475x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 475x310
>>28784240
>fractured my foot bad enough I can't work , but not bad enough that I can't awkwardly walk
> rich parents don't usually pay for everything but have to now I'm injured
> literally just do whatever I want all the time and constantly browse 4chan
> people constantly ask me "don't you get bored doing nothing all the time"
> have never even gotten close to getting bored
I have to start working again next week cause I'm better ... Help me robots
>>
>>28784240
do this all the time, sometimes move cities too tho
>>
A few thousand isnt even 2 months rent though....
>>
File: wagecucks lmao.jpg (13 KB, 173x292) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks lmao.jpg
13 KB, 173x292
>>28785863
I thought wagecucks were supposed to be smart.
>>
>>28784240
If in six months to a year youre still living this lifetstyle and loving it, youre gonna come to a point where youre gonna need to get a job to support yourself. You cant really live neet forever. And when that point comes youre gonna become incredibly depressed because the lifestyle you want to live is coming to an end. You might even consider suicide so you dont ever have to work. Where there is pleasure, there will be pain that will over fucking power everything. Pain outweighs pelasure
>>
>>28785897
Most people do thats a real blessing if your bills are payed by your parents or gov or whatever i envy you
>>
File: 1448036500-20151120.png (208 KB, 684x864) Image search: [Google]
1448036500-20151120.png
208 KB, 684x864
>>28785897
How do you manage that in this society?
>>
>>28785917
Triggered wagie go to sleep. This thread only makes you cry.
>>
>>28784240
>able to improve my skills
But why?
>>
>>28784423
>I'm a normie and no one can stop me
>>
i don't think anyone but wagecucks and former wagecucks actually enjoy being a neet.
i've never held a job and have been a neet for 2 years now; it makes you feel like shit senpai.
if i weren't depressed maybe i'd actually use the time i have to do things and learn, but instead i lay around and do nothing.
the depression is from being a neet, i think, so what's the point in having so much free time when all you do is waste it?
being a wagecuck seems as though it would make you value your time more and make you more productive.
>>
>tfw pubic hair and dust had accumulated into a tumble weed at my computer desk
Was pretty interesting to see when I cleaned it all up brothers.
>>
>>28786019
it sounds like the problem is you're a bitter failed normie honestly
>>
Actual question: Without a job, how do you survive? Do you just live on welfare?
>>
>>28786071
i never tried to be a normie though
>>
What are your records for not leaving the house? Mine is 5 months. Pretty casual, but I was turning into a fat cunt, so I decided to start going to the gym alone.
>>
>>28785950
I actually lived that life. I dont have rich parents, which is odd for people like that to be here, but i enjoy having money so i can buy video games and pizzas
>>
>>28786103
Not him but my longest stretch was 7 months and that only got broken when being dragged to a family meal.

I don't normally go outside unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>28786084
Your options are either:
>be born with wealthy and understanding parents
>be born into a country with neetbux
>inherit money from a relative
>wageslave for long enough to secure financial stability, then quit and neet as long as your funds allow
In my case it's a combination of the first two.
>>
>>28784240
are you living under a bridge?
>>
>>28784240

Living with your parents? Not everyone has or wants that option.
>>
>>28786280
But doesn't it end up feeling bad? I mean right now I'm waiting for a response with my job offer that I unofficially accepted, but after like 2 weeks of relaxing I'm kind of getting bored. Not really there yet but I couldn't imagine doing this and not expecting to go to work or something. Also I hate living on other people's money. This phenomenon still amazes me
>>
>>28786280
>understanding parents
What i am hearing is you dont want to work
Your parents see you as a failure but cant let you be a failure because youre supposed to be their spawn. To think their child failed is a horror to parents. Especially rich parents. They give you money to hid your failures from everyone
>>
File: 1463770425639.jpg (57 KB, 560x437) Image search: [Google]
1463770425639.jpg
57 KB, 560x437
>>28784240
Sure, I'll update. I've been NEET on and off for about a year now. Graduated exactly a year ago, packed my shit and came home.

General stuff that I actually managed to accomplish over the years:
>built my dream pc (graduation gift money)
>got my drivers license
>attempted med school
>attempted CS
>attempted art
>found gf

The first 6 months of neetdom I was focused on finding a job in my field. Didn't work. I barely got my portfolio done.
Then my parents said you gotta be a doctor. I realized that there is probably nothing else to look forward to in my life. Tried it, they were wrong. I quit.
Then I tried to teach myself CS, as my friends were in it and I thought maybe I should join that party. It's interesting, but I couldn't imagine doing it all day and for a living. Failed.

I tried to do an art career and drew a lot, most I ever drew in terms of consecutive days. I gave that up because I got discouraged. Now I'm picking it up again.

The things I am learning, however, is cooking. Because most of the housekeeping duties are shoved onto me, I'm learning a lot of stuff about cooking, both traditional and stuff I find online.

Found a gf on new years day, she loves me. She's very kind and pretty.

Yeah. Hopefully I stick with art. I'm 'unlearning' a lot about careers that I just internalized growing up, watching various forms of media.
>>
>>28786309
I have debilitating social anxiety, so 99% of jobs are out of the question. Beyond that, I see working for someone else as slave morality. I see at as defeat. The types of jobs I would be able to land are petty jobs that any retard could do. Why would I want to give up my neet life in order to become a bottom of the barrel slave?
> 2 weeks of relaxing I'm kind of getting bored
I don't see how having a job would alleviate this boredom. Why do you need someone to tell you what to do in order to alleviate your boredom?

>>28786318
>Your parents see you as a failure
I'm well aware.
>>
>>28786410
>your parents see you as a failure

You ARE a failure.
>>
>>28786436
That's relative. Maybe if you're a failed normalfag who fell for the achievement meme, you would consider me a failure. Personally though, I consider my life thus far a resounding success.
>>
>>28786466
Most people would think that spending the rest of your life in the basement fapping to animu isn't exactly a success.
>>
>>28786466
I di5nt even notice the trip fagging. You are now creating your own failures
>>
File: 1463451687566.jpg (226 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1463451687566.jpg
226 KB, 563x800
>>28786496
>argumentum ad populum
Just because many people believe something, doesn't mean they're right.
>>
>>28786527
But it's true and you know it's true. You are a failure.
>>
>NEET since dropping out of high school basically
>can't even get hired at mcdonalds
>no references, barely any work history,
>sell weed and wax to make money
i want to move to hawaii and just be a homeless drug dealer this point
>>
>>28786496
tbqh famula, that's not exactly a failure either. Even less closer to a concrete failure when you put it like that because you literally just described nothing but a stereotype. And stereotypes don't sit with real discussions.

A real failure would be something very personal, something you actually care about that you couldn't bring yourself to do or answer. Like lost love. Losing your temper at family. Turning your back on a friend. Never letting yourself fap to anime in your basement because you push yourself to work 40 hours a week + overtime, and are afraid at what your stupid girlfriend who you actually don't see eye to eye on anything at all would say about you being in a basement.
>>
>>28786071
>it sounds like the problem is you're a bitter failed normie honestly
>ignores the bullshit about neets fucking constantly and being highly intelligent/successful
yeah ok senpai
>>
>>28786410
>I have debilitating social anxiety
>fill phish !mZX81nFQnA
You couldn't kill yourself soon enough.
>>
>>28786545
By your standards, yes, I'm a failure. I don't however live my life in order to meet some arbitrary life goals created by boomer normalfaggots in order turn everyone into a happy little workerbees that take pride in """contributing""" to society and perpetuating the cycle of suffering by shitting out more disgusting demonspawn that will go on to do the exact same shit their parents did.
>>
>>28786710
So you're a simple animal. Good for you. Dogs are happy because they have low intellect compared to humans. So are you.
>>
>>28786767
Said the slave.
>>
File: tumblr_n3h57a96Kv1snpchro1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3h57a96Kv1snpchro1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x453
I really got into black cock since I became NEET. I even chatted on grindr with some black guys but didn't go through with it.
>>
>>28786775
>chained to the basement
>only alive because he is fed by his captor
>calls others slaves
>>
>>28784240
>3 weeks in
lmao fuck off you dumb faggot
you haven't even been NEET for a month and you think you're qualified to talk about NEETdom? come back in a couple months after you've begun to experience the horrific situation the rest of us are cursed with
until then fuck off
>>
>be 23
>never had any jobs or uni in the 6 yrs after leaving school except for shitty retail gig that I flunked out after only 4 weeks.
>the hours and pay were so minimal that my life never improved. (felt I might of as well stayed neet)
>finally got full time gig Feb 2015
>it was a suicide tier job and I was bullied everyday but stuck it out for the $
>after 5 months of extreme wage-cucking had enough money to buy a car (first one in my life)
>changed my life for the better
>also bought new comp and a FUCKING KAYACK
>couldn't stand working full time was getting even more suicidal by the day.
>decided to work casual.

It was the best decision I have made in my life. Being a KV depressed neet was depressing for those 6 yrs. but now, I AM LOVING IT.

While I don't get much from working 3 days a week, and it still means being a wage-cuck, after working that 50 hour a week suicidal tier job made me appreciate my 4 days a week off even more.

And now I can semi-neet it up but with enough money for gas in my car, decent food ect, (i live at home) and now I spend those cozy late mornings having my coffee then taking my kayak for a paddle while listeing to my ipod. (kayack only cost me $200, was probaby the best investemnt i've made in my life (it's improved both my mental and physical health)

Do I wish my life could have been something better? Of course! But working full-time didn't get me a GF, or friends, or dignity for that matter. If I am going to be a loser in life, I would rather be a loser spending the majortiy of my time relaxing...

You guys should consider doing this. The only reason I stuck out that full-time wagecuk job was because working causally might get me enough money to "maintain" my life, it was never enough to get that reliable car, and If there was one thing that sucked about being neet was not having the freedom that my car gives me.

There is also the change of mindset that I had...morning drive to beach > waking up 2pm depressed...
>>
>have secure, indefinite NEET status
>no spending money
>decide to apply for jobs
>no fucking replies

Either I'm a lazy piece of shit who doesn't want to work or you don't have any work for me. It cannot possibly be both. Just give me a damn job so I can buy flavoured milk again.
>>
File: 1445614414922.jpg (55 KB, 459x534) Image search: [Google]
1445614414922.jpg
55 KB, 459x534
>>28786807
Neither of those are true. Your labour, saved in my compound interest account has secured me enough money for me to live alone for 10+ years.

Keep slaving away for Mr. Shekelberg. I'm counting on it :^^^)
>>
>>28786876
>for me to live alone for 10+ years.
Can you please change that to living for only the next 10 minutes while you go to the kitchen and get a knife to put in your throat
>>
>>28786876
How much is in your account?
>>
File: 1448504738577.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1448504738577.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>28786979
>typical low iq proletariat wagie resorts to violence when confronted with something he doesn't like
Isn't it past your bedtime, wagie? Mr. Shekelstien expects a full days labour out of you! Can't have you slacking on the job, now can we?
>>
>>28787016
Now be nice to your overlords, neetcuck. President Trump will take away your neetbux and force you to work.
>>
>>28787016
You can't even talk to people and you're a tripfag.
>>
>>28787016
>autistic neet virgin living in the basement
>calling anyone low iq
>>
How2get NEETbux in Murica?

I am pretty sure I have mental disorders but haven't been diagnosed because they have prevented me from even seeing a doctor thus far.
>>
>>28787283
Get a job instead, fucknut.
>>
>>28787301
I'm too fucked up for a job. I can't even leave my house/room.
>>
>>28785937
my parents aren't 'complete' faggots, that's how
sorry you were a mistake anon, thankfully there will be a solution for that in the eugenics policy that I'm authoring in my spare time
>>
>>28787371
>in my spare time
Yeah gotta keep on top of the latest sadpanda uploads.
>>
>>28786309
>Also I hate living on other people's money. This phenomenon still amazes me
I'm with you on that, it's why the whole pride that some on here have in doing so baffles me. It's kind of amusing - in a ridiculous way - when considering some of the robots actively leeching off of parents/gov/anything as much as they remotely can, are also actively hating on the concept of becoming a "beta provider" for some stereotypical image they have of women, condemning women based on an image/assumption that they themselves follow to a T.

I'm probably a more extreme opposite though, which might be just as bad. I felt bad still living with my parents at age 25 even with a chronic disease being cause of extra challenges to find a job to live on my own. I paid almost my full income as rent to my parents while searching for a place to live when I finally did find a job, to compensate for leeching years prior and to reduce the sense of guilt towards them.

Then again, being raised in a lower class family where money never really was abundant probably made me consider money valuable rather than an infinite thing to be take for granted like those born in upper class or higher middle class families might have.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28784240
This is how it's going: great as always.
>>
If I move to England or Australia how long before I qualify for NEETbux?

Almost impossible to get NEETbux if you're a single young man in Freedomland
>>
>>28788244

You won't.

Only Euros can get neetbux in the UK, and hopefully not for long.
>>
File: gvsdfgy742.png (62 KB, 248x247) Image search: [Google]
gvsdfgy742.png
62 KB, 248x247
who professional NEET here
>no job since 2009
>parents care about everything including shopping, cooking, cleaning and bills they even allow me to grow weed in my room
>mfw can't remember what a word responsibility means
>>
File: 1462614372095.jpg (255 KB, 1043x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462614372095.jpg
255 KB, 1043x1500
>>28786409
Assuming that the red pointer on the final wheel joint is fixed,

The correct answer is two desu. The pointer will hit 2 first on a leftward rotation.
>>
I'm actually the most pathetic type of NEET, because I'm supposed to be a responsible, grown man according to my life experience

>4 years active duty in the army
>1 deployment in iraq
>actually left the wire. patrol attacked multiple times.
>get out, use GI bill to go to college
>get STEM master race computer science degree
>graduate, have a lot of savings, make $1500 a month in disability pay due to conditions gained while in the army
>sitting on my ass a year after graduation, having achieved nothing. i literally browse the internet from when i wake up until i go to bed, and maybe put an hour or so into something to improve myself

Comfortable life, fun, but still a total loser who doesn't date and is becoming increasingly autistic from lack of social contact. Probably gonna an hero one day.
>>
>>28788622
that's what you get for killing innocent brown children on behalf of the military-industrial complex welfare queen
>>
>>28788686

Didn't kill anyone, but I appreciate the b8. Haven't gotten that since dealing with opinionated freshmen at university with no life experience outside of xbox
>>
>>28788622
Wait, you're a veteran and you only get that much?

Wow. I get twice that just on autism disability.
>>
>>28788622
I don't see how that's pathetic. I knew a guy like that, he was chill as fuck.
>>
>>28788622
Do you get any pucc?
>>
File: 1463699174043.jpg (42 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1463699174043.jpg
42 KB, 766x960
>>28784240
>tfw no family in this country
>family back home won't support me anyway
>have to work to survive
>other option is homelessness
>refuse to be in that position again.

Working 60+ hour weeks to keep a roof over my head and pay my tuition....I envy all you neets, truly.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.