[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw 26 am i too old for college?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464041377817.jpg (51 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1464041377817.jpg
51 KB, 450x450
tfw 26

am i too old for college?
>>
Yeah

but when I went to college there were a few old people that were there

Like 30+ etc

No one cared
>>
>>28784196
i dont think you're too old, in one of my classes i worked in a group with a guy who was 28 and woman who was 34.
>>
>>28784196
No, you are not too old. If you start now, you can have a great career in your 30s. It sounds stupid to say, but it is never too late to improve yourself.
>>
>>28784196
probs I'm 23 in grad school and I already feel like a waste of life
>>
I'm 26 and in college and I feel pretty old and pathetic.

But there are people in their later 20s and you always have the occasional 40 year old. I don't tell people about my age I want to blend in with the fellow kids and get me a 18 year old gf who hasn't been on the cock carousel yet.
>>
>>28784196

Do you follow sports? Who wants to draft a 26 year old rookie? (No one.) That's how I feel about my prospects as a 24 y/o graduate who has never been employed.
>>
>>28785420
Jon markets are not sports.
>>
>>28784196
For getting an education? No.
For living the college life? Undoubtedly.
>>
>>28784196
No.

You'll be the hot older guy in the eyes of all the teenage freshman chicks. Just go. It's only 4 years.
>>
>>28785425
You think I'm more attractive than a 21 y/o grad? I don't think so.
>>
Honestly, nobody really cares unless you're like 40+. A lot of the women in my classes are already married and have kids.
>>
>>28784196
You are better off going to trade school. Try becoming a plumber. 60k right off the bat in training and the best part is you only need to go to 10 months of trade school.
>>
>>28785469
They don't care if youre similarly qualified. I got my first job at 24 and it pays about 40/hr
>>
>>28785469
>3 year difference
To the employer, you're both snot-nosed dipshits.
>>
I am a nursing major in my 30's and it's pretty sweet.

Being an autistic robot with no life/friends/gf taught me a lot about myself.
>>
>>28785377
>and get me a 18 year old gf who hasn't been on the cock carousel yet.

>be 24
>working at a fast food place as manager
>get some qt 17 year old that starts working there
>be flirty throughout the day and talk but show no interest in her
>find out from another coworker she thinks I'm cute
>had lost 150 pounds the last 2 years, look much better and had more confidence
>decide to take her to lunch
>we have a good time, she's going to the nearby college and wants to be a lawyer
>has her shit together more than I do, works more hours between school and work than I ever have
>has hot thin body, gorgeous face, bouncy hair, great smile
>take her on a hike, early morning
>look up consent laws in state before just to be sure, blessed be its 16
>didn't plan for snow, wasn't able to get to ridge I wanted to show her
>before we turned around to go down we stop and hang out for a bit
>go in for a kiss, kisses back
>end up going out a few times, watching a few movies at my place occasionally
>Making out
>go for her neck, she moans in my ear
>had found out she was an innocent raised Mormon girl who wasn't in to the religion but her parents forced her
>innocent
>White, young, innocent, qt3.14 is in my bed moaning in my ear as I kiss her neck
>push my thigh in to her crotch up and down
>pussy is absolutely radiating heat
>wake up to a text a few weeks later of normal dating
>she doesn't have time for me between college anymore, it's not my fault and she wants everything to stay the same but she's just too busy with school
>stops texting me altogether

I don't fucking get it
>>
>>28785517
>robot bedside manor
>>
>>28785570
She found someone better in college
>>
>>28785570
She got CHADDED
>>
>>28784196

No, no one cares if you an oldfag. >>28785461 is pretty much spot on. Just go and get yourself an education
>>
File: 1442583483297.jpg (295 KB, 952x750) Image search: [Google]
1442583483297.jpg
295 KB, 952x750
>>28785621
>>28785609
Fuck, I think I peaked
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.