[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 650x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 650x511
What's the scariest thing that's happened to /r9/?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 481x720
>be me
>home alone
>hear noise
>follow it downstairs
>leads me to bathroom
>look in mirror
>see faggot
spOoky
>>
Me and a friend had to literally walk across half of Albuquerque at midnight because we stayed out too late and couldn't get in touch with our degenerate parents. it was 4am when I got home that night.
>>
>Fell through the ice of a frozen river before I knew how to swim
>jumped out of a plane at 18,000 feet
>paranoid drug person held an electric drill to my head
>knife wound to the chest that needed 17 stitches to close
Yet after all this what I still fear most is rejection. Weird, huh?
>>
>>28783793

who is /r9/
>>
I used to have my desk in front of the window. The desk is black with a glass layer on top which makes it all reflective, so that meant that at a certain point in the day, the sun would position in such a way that made my desk reflect some scattered shapes of sunlight on my ceiling.

so one day I'm just laying on my bed thinking when I noticed the reflected sunlight on the ceiling, except there was also a perfectly circular spot of light just kinda bobbing from side to side accompanying the normal scattered lights. I also noticed the circumference of this circle didnt fade, unlike the normal lights, which would be brighter near the center and dimmer near the edges. It was just a perfect circle of light strafing very fast. Vibrating, almost.

(1/2)
>>
>>28784730
So I got up to investigate the source of the orb and I noticed that my glass of water was placed where I thought the orb was being reflected from, so I just assumed it was some sort of optical effect of sorts. I then crouched next to my desk and started moving my fingers on top of the glass of water to see how it affected the light orb on the ceiling.

So I've been crouching and staring at the shadows of my fingers on the ceiling looking like a retard for a good couple of minutes when suddenly I see the shadow of a long finger starting to slowly move into one of the spots of light. At this point I'm frozen and just staring at it without moving an inch. The finger kept moving forwards and then it stopped, stayed in that same position for around1-2 seconds, and then started to slowly back off from where it came.

In order for somebody to cast a shadow like that, they would've had to have been standing a few steps behind me. Needless to say, I was alone.
>>
>>28784961
what really gets me creeped out is that, assuming my mind did not deceiving me and that that was some kind of "entity", that finger is actually attached to something else. Something conscious enough to know to fuck with me in that moment because maybe it was a little funny. Something that decided to move it's finger slowly becuase it probably knows it's creepier to move it like that. what if I had seen a shadow of it's face? what would I have seen?

it's fascinating.
>>
>>28785125

Faces don't cast shadows, at best you'd have seen a black outline. In all liklihood, you're a fucking ADD sperg that started seeing things because I don't know anyone that would behave like you did.
>>
>>28785182
faces do cast shadows if the light's being reflected from the side, anon. at least I would've seen it's nose.
>>
File: 1461672303657.jpg (79 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1461672303657.jpg
79 KB, 717x960
>be me
>17
> at work
> my first job at grease monkey
> almost closing time see crazy drugged up tweeker lady walking through big empty parkinglot
> in audible yelling
> think meh, its kinda a normal thing cause spanaway washington
> lose track of her after a few mins
> talking to assistant manager
> we see the tweeker in the front office
>we walk in to see what the hell she wants
> she tells us that she is the reincarnated Jesus Christ and that someone who also thinks she's Jesus is trying to blow up the shop
> we tell her to leave
>she proceeds to pull up her coat to reveal an smg a small calibre pistol and what looks like dynamite
> says we need to kill Judy ( the nonexistent lady trying to blow up the shop
> manager says to call the cops co worker in the back sees the whole thing and calls the cops
> tweeker goes full sanic and sprints into k-mark next door
>cops come we tell them she's in k-mart
>5 mins later she is being dragged out of k-mart
>cops come back to us to write police report and they tell us all she had was some bbguns and 2 road flares

Just another day in spanaway
>>
>>28784241
>normal american life.post
>>
Went camping with friends for the first time and heard gunshots nearby at like 5 in the morning. I couldn't close my eyes and stayed in like a paranoid deer state carefully listening to each noise I heard afterwards and trying to plan out possible situations. It fucking sucked but the shot was fired outside the park. I never felt so scared for my life before.
>>
>>28785273
Everyone in washington is high on something. This story does not suprise me. I see blacks driving cadilacs and naked people throwing shit at buses in bremeton. I love this place though, wouldnt want it any other way
>>
>>28785424
Wow, i dont like people like you. Scared of everything that is nothing. I told these two queers at a party one time that i wanted to cut this kid at the party, i was just high and messing and they freaked about and ran off. People are so scared. Its so stupid.
>>
>>28785424
Farmers have automatic gunshot sounds to scare birds
>>
>>28785506
and you're the polar opposite, some asshole acting like a jackass. Nice.
>>
>>28785506
>People are so scared. Its so stupid.

You realise you're on r9k right?
Made for depressed, scared and socially awkward people.
>>
>>28784227
Now that scary. Fuck this city. I'm scared of walking around during the day without a gun.
>>
>>28785561
No, the people here have inabilities, they're not afraid, just incapable
>>
>>28783793
Off my tits on drugs for four days. Mellow as fuck.

Mate gets us caught for being an asshole.

In a police cell, still off both our tits, with gear still on us.
>>
File: Garry.png (133 KB, 318x235) Image search: [Google]
Garry.png
133 KB, 318x235
>be me
>16 years old
>Boxing Day (Don't know if US does Boxing Day, so it's 26th December)
>Parents going to family gathering
>want to stay at home
>They leave
>Two hours goes by
>Go downstairs to get some food
>come back upstairs and take my socks off
>Go on computer
>Accidentally shift my bed slightly
>Turn around to see an arm reaching out from under my bed and shooting back down underneath
>fuck.png
>Call mum and tell her "A Black Man is hiding under my bed"
>She freaks out
>Rushes back home
>We move the bed
>The "arm" was a sock that had been stuck in between the wall and the bed
>mfw a sock almost gave me a heart attack
>>
>>28785787
But what caused the sock to move?
>>
File: doggone.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
doggone.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>28785823
Me moving the bed - I knocked it and turned around to see the thing dart under the bed.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.