[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suddenly noise around me is half as loud >random high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 625x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 625x549
>suddenly noise around me is half as loud
>random high pitched ringing in left ear for 10 seconds from time to time
>often times feel like im not in control of body for a few minutes
>feel like im being followed or watched by something everywhere i go

is it possible that the government has me under mind control or surveillance
>>
>>28783345
>suddenly noise around me is half as loud
>random high pitched ringing in left ear for 10 seconds from time to time
This is normal quirk of the human body, not sure what it is though.
>>
I get that too. Don't worry, they're not that competent.
>>
Happens to me too OP, except for the lack of bodily control.

Definitely the ebil gubbmint taking over our minds
>>
>>28783374
Ear cells dying and being replaced by new ones, or so I was told.
>>
>>28783345
>>28783374
>>28783868
hearing changes and tinnitus can be caused by ear cells dying, but also by the brain adjusting to silence, a concussion or some other change. weird head noises can be caused by nutritional imbalance of the brain, so pay attention to your diet and sleeping patterns. tinnitus does not mean hearing loss, but if you have lasting tinnitus it is probably associated with hearing loss

>feel like im being followed or watched by something everywhere i go
a lot of people get that, it's like being afraid of the dark. if you're smart you learn to not be like that anymore

>often times feel like im not in control of body for a few minutes
that's bad. no, it's not the government. you can't beam mind/body control waves into people, there's too much attenuation and noise.

afaik the closest thing would be microwave beams used to create voices inside your head or to heat up your body and make you uncomfortable. if you are a NEET this kind of tech likely isn't being used against you, it's the kind of thing that only has power if people don't know you're using it, so secret squirrels don't go around fucking with randoms just for fun
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.