[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A hero fell this day 2 years ago. He failed in his mission, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Relayhismessage.jpg (170 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
Relayhismessage.jpg
170 KB, 473x704
A hero fell this day 2 years ago. He failed in his mission, and it falls upon one of us to carry the torch in his name. To avenge and succeed where he failed, we have to improve upon his actions. We must kill only chads and stacies, shoot up the sorority house successfully, beat Seung-Hui Cho's high score, and kill Monette Moio. I fear I am too cowardly to do it myself, but next year, or later, someone must carry on in his honor and name. May he rest eternal, sir Elliot Rodger.
>>
File: 1464047239120.jpg (263 KB, 710x1292) Image search: [Google]
1464047239120.jpg
263 KB, 710x1292
This time let's make sure to figure out how to get past a door
>>
goodspeed lil gook
>>
>>28783095
Hold the door.

Seriously though all he had to do was pretend to be delivering a pizza or something and they would have let him in.
>>
Honestly, the guy was a loser. He always was and he always will be.

Getting laid is easy if you lower your standards and have basic hygiene. Fuck the nastiest cougar on Craigslist, take a greyhound to a major city if you have to.

He thought he could be captain autismo and have a shiny car and that would get girls. He was openly racist, a virgin, and a woman hater.

On top of all of that, he drove into a Prius and killed himself, he was stopped by the cuck of cars too.

Elliot was a tool.
>>
>>28783198
>the guy was a loser

wow you reckon you dumbfuck?
>>
>>28783095
Shoot the knob or a break a window and climb in. Seriously, what the fuck Elliot?
>>
>>28783198
are you unironically endorsing bestiality
>>
>>28783095
this is a huge fail, no doubt
so symbolic, he was rejected by the residents of that house
and that teaches us a lesson, if you want to enter, you breach, not knock
>>
>>28783198
Killed 4 robots and some ugly non stacy cents, he even failed the last thing he did.
>>
>>28783095
I still can't wrap my head around this shit. It was a fucking door Jesus.
>>
>>28783503
He was an Aspie, so maybe he thought he couldn't open it without permission ;^)
>>
>>28783095
HOLD THE DOOR

and go with good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.