[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>therapist tells me i'm not worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1431240147917.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1431240147917.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>therapist tells me i'm not worthless
>>
>>28783052
What makes you not feel worthless, if anything?
>>
>>28783279
>no job
>no friends
>family hates me

I could disappear and make everyone's life better
>>
>>28783372
I asked if anything makes you feel not worthless.

I know for a fact that many people's lives would be better off without me. Recently I've been feeling better, probably get roasted for saying it but a local church couple got me into that and well, I don't feel like killing myself 24hours a day now
>>
>>28783434

That sounds real great actually bro

keep it up

I would go back to church if I had someone to go with
>>
>therapist tells me I have a lot of potential
>>
>>28783434

If church works for you, great. That's not sarcasm btw, I mean it. If it truly works for you, then let it. I grew up Catholic, went to Catholic school, church every Sunday, ect, but my faith was lost a long time ago. I could only pray for so long before I realized no one is listening. If you found faith and it helps you, then run with it and don't look back.
>>
>>28783474
>>28783620
Parents are redneck, incestual trash and I was never taught any of the personal relationship parts with god. It seems to be making things better.

Things are still shit, but less shitty now and then.
>>
>>28783052
>this is what rich kids think are "problems"
>>
>not worthless [because you pay me, sucker]
>>
File: sn10yd.png (145 KB, 417x274) Image search: [Google]
sn10yd.png
145 KB, 417x274
>20
>No goals in life
>Halfway trough the year and nothings changed.
>This bothers me
>Sometimes I'm happy then I'm sad for a few days
>Entire life feels like a joke
What do?
>>
>>28783702
get a hobby, make some friends.
>no goals
this is admitting you have no real obstacles in life. if it's so easy for you, just fuck around, it's usually more fun with other people who have easy lives. you don't need to worry about goals.
>>
HAIL SATAN BURN THE RETARDS
>>
>>28783813

Goals are for people who think they can reach them.
>>
>>28783845
2poetic4me was your goal to be funny or just awkward?
>>
>>28783871

Extreme example, if you're not really tall you're probably not going to be an NBA basketball player no matter how hard you shoot for it.

With robots, regular examples are pretty out of reach, because no one wants them
>>
>having the balls to see a therapist
>>
>>28783887
no but you can still play basketball, even in a league. one of the dumbest arguments i've actually ever seen as a response to "don't worry about goals" what is wrong with you, did you just get in a fight with your mom or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFPmUc34JNk

Fight for the good in this world anon, you have the strength, my scanners sensed it.
Just, let it go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAnUS3GHfMk
>>
>>28783945

It's not "don't worry about goals" it's that "we suck so much that the help and luck most people get to actually reach their goals will be unavailable to us"
>>
>>28783958
poor little you, such a special snowflake.

>he's going through that phase again -_-
>>
>>28783889
degrees of severity but you know that and are just a memer
>>
>>28783986

You just proved my point for me
>>
>>28783958
you're correct when the entire continental US practices open nepotism and people born into a higher pay grade have all the easy connections.
>>
>>28784016
your point is that your life is so piss easy that you can just not give a fuck. you're comparing your shit with somebody else's lifestyle like a cuck, and not even leaving anything for yourself. the advice stands, it will be more fun being this retarded with some friends and possibly high/drunk while you're at it. most of those people you envy have to deal with real issues and goals become necessary.
>>
>>28783052
my therapist asked me if i wanted to go in a mental hospital...
They're not gonna put me in one by force, right? RIGHT?!!!!!????
>>
>>28784085
Tell them about the refugee situation.
It'd be funny to redpill a QT therapist
>>
>>28784107
No.
>>
File: WellWoops.jpg (193 KB, 1227x815) Image search: [Google]
WellWoops.jpg
193 KB, 1227x815
>>28784055
>>28784016

I've seem to have started an internet argument.
>>
>>28784118
c'mon blame all your problems on it
>even if I work hard, someday down the line it will all be destroyed by muslims, so there is no point of doing anything until there is a homogeneous Europe that is safe to explore
You don't wanna look GAY in front of your BROS do you?
What are all the numbers for btw?
>>
>>28784160
for og comment
>>
noone is really worthless.
>imagine being in two thousand years ago in Persia
>caught by slave owners
>brought to market
>slave owners - smart. start using different market tacitcs, reverse psychology, etc.
>end up selling your candy white ass to some overweight persian for twice the usual price.
noone is really worthless. also you are a collection of valuable organs. Do you know, how much a single kidney costs?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.