[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We make the perfect Chad. Dubs picks his name >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 590x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 590x885
ITT: We make the perfect Chad.

Dubs picks his name
>inb4 "Chad"
Screw off
>>
Edit: we make the perfect chad so that we can pit him against the perfect robot. (Thread to come)
>>
MIKE SMITH
I
K
E

S
M
I
T
H
>>
Jefferson Quntwrecker
>>
Jeff

origininininal
>>
Elliot Rodger.

SupremeGentleman.txt
>>
>>28782828
Bryce Stevenson
>>
OP here Elliot it is!

Dubs gives a general outline of his wardrobe go!
>>
>>28783077
Nice one action Johnson
>>
File: gnomechild_slayer.jpg (28 KB, 800x616) Image search: [Google]
gnomechild_slayer.jpg
28 KB, 800x616
Gnome Child.
>>
>>28783106
Awww man it's already been ruined.
Elliot can't be a Chad, that's the lame kid from ET.
No name beginning with E has ever formed a Chad.
>>
>>28783106
He wears polos and no pants or underwear but he has really nice shoes. Also mandatory Chad bracelet.
>>
>>28783106
Naked with the body of a god
>>
Chud
>>
Hugh

Name is original
>>
>>28783106
A shirt that says "how to keep an idiot busy (see back of shirt)" and on the back of the shirt it says "how to keep an idiot busy (See front of shirt)"

And combat boots.
>>
>>28783188
OP here:

Naked with the body of a god it is for his wardrobe

Ok this next part is where we make his stats..I'm gonna need 6 dubs for his 6 attributes (str, agi, con, int, wis, cha) the last number of the dubs is one of the scores
>>
OP here:

Better idea, let's do 6 singles it'll go faster
>>
>>28783153
What about Evan and Ethan?
>>
>>28782995
My friends dad is named that

Hes 6'4"
Like 40 years old and still in shape
Has the hottest wife/my friends mom is hot
>>
Keith Burkowitz
>>
Int roll
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.