[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soda Felony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/20/mcdonalds-customer-accused-putting-soda-in-water-cup-charged-with-robbery.html

>A McDonald's customer in Arkansas accused of emptying his cup of water and filling it with soda now faces a robbery charge, police said Tuesday.

>The restaurant manager said the suspect was one of three people who asked for water at the drive-thru window in Springdale. The customers parked and walked into the store before dumping out the water and pouring soda into the cups, KHBS/KHOG-TV reports.

>The manager spotted the three and told them to return the soda. Only 18-year-old Cody Morris refused, police say.

>The manager even ran out and tried to block Morris' car from leaving, but the suspect reportedly drove his vehicle in reverse and hit the worker twice before speeding away.

>Police arrested the driver after they said they found his car at a nearby bowling alley. It's unclear whether he'll face any additional charges aside from felony robbery.
>>
>buy a bronze ring
>break it in the parking lot, go back in, and take a diamond ring without paying
>>
>>28783001

>$.006 worth of soda is the same as a diamond ring
>>
>get caught trying to cheat a store
>run away and hit someone with your car TWICE in the process
>"WTF WHY AM I GETTING ARRESTED IT'S JUST A SODA BRO"

ur dumb.
>>
>>28783270
Perfect soda can be mass produced with pocket change and sold for insane prices due to extensive marketing campaigns and artificial scarcity
>>
>It's unclear whether he'll face any additional charges aside from felony robbery.

He hit the dude with his car! I can't believe that's the only charge.

Also, pop is a fucking dollar, why do this?
>>
I'm from an area that sat says pop and it triggers me when people I know say soda and I know they only say it to try and be hip
>>
File: 9417022.jpg (14 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
9417022.jpg
14 KB, 200x300
>>28782816
>tfw I do this but fill the cup with Sprite so it looks like water

DEVILISH
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.