[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turning 26 soon >feel like i'm getting heavier and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1403633106941.png (993 KB, 788x882) Image search: [Google]
1403633106941.png
993 KB, 788x882
>turning 26 soon
>feel like i'm getting heavier and saggier
>less attention from men
>still have more than 50 years to live

At least you guys have a shot. I'm slowly getting more and more invisible.
>>
our qa manager is like 40 and she still looks hot. you're just a lazy fag :)
>>
Bitch, be thankful you don't have to deal with balding.
>>
you had 10 or so years where you could easily snag and keep a good guy, but you either failed or didn't even try. hell, even in your current "saggy" state, it's 9000x easier for you to get a date than 90% of the males on this board. fuck off
>>
>26
>not married
>doesn't have kids

you might as well kill yourself
>>
>>28781930
>10 or so years where you could easily snag and keep a good guy

If she found a ''nice guy'' during that time it wouldn't stop her from aging. He'd start looking at younger girls. He can pretend all he wants but they'll both know he's not as attracted to her anymore.
>>
>>28781854
I'll be 30 soon. Your body starts getting hurt easier and if you're thin, there's a good chance you'll be lightheaded as fuck often. I have to now exercise twice as much to feel half as great as I did at 25.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.