[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate your parents for not using a condom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462771645245.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462771645245.png
27 KB, 400x400
Do you hate your parents for not using a condom?
>>
they wanted to have me and it wasn't their fault that I turned into a piece of shit
>>
>>28781682
Yes it was, you inherited their shitty genetics.
>>
>>28781682
>it wasn't their fault that I turned into a piece of shit
do you honestly believe this?
you inherited THEIR genes
you were raised by THEM
you were turned into the person you are today because of THEIR actions

it was their mistakes that made you the piece of shit you presumably are today. we need to rise up and make our parents understand that it is them who are the massive failures, not us
>>
I hate my parents for thinking hooking up with each other to have a baby while being married to other people was a good idea.
>>
>>28781820
>I hate my parents for thinking hooking up with each other to have a baby while being married to other people was a good idea.
who raises you?
so they intended to have a baby? even while they were married to other people who were not aware? how did they think this would go down?
>>
>>28781614
No
I hate the world for creating a temporary pattern that I will never understand fully
>>
I genuinely enjoy life, and never want it to end.

I hate my parents for letting a doctor perform male genital mutilation on me.
>>
>>28781861
My mom, of course. My dad's wife still will have no part of me or my sister after 20 years despite the fact my half siblings want to get to know us.

The story I've gotten is that they loved each other but both happened to "do the right thing" and settle down with the wrong people. I don't know if they were even thinking that far when they decided to have me. My mom still can't give me a straight answer and my dad died years ago from cancer.
>>
>>28781861
They both had sex with someone that wasn't their spouse, are you fucking stupid?
>>
Pretty much yeah. My dad's 5'7 and my mom 5'3, they must have known about genetics so what the fuck were they even thinking.
>>
File: 1462849659373s.jpg (2 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
1462849659373s.jpg
2 KB, 125x90
>>28781614
I honestly wonder why they thought it was a good idea to reproduce at all. They brought me into this world despite the fact that I would be born with all of their heritable diseases and conditions along with predispositions towards all sorts of mental disorders. Thanks to them, I am living a life of unconditional suffering that could have otherwise been avoided in the first place, and it will only get worse as I age. At this point, I'm just waiting for the narcolepsy and schizophrenia to really kick in.
>>
>>28781614
Yes, but only because he fucks me without one
>>
>>28782741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyDuXeYosj8

super original comment to the max to the extreme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.