[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you like her >she seems to like you and approach you for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: tfw1460833488125.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw1460833488125.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>you like her
>she seems to like you and approach you for chat and smile a lot
>you think about her amd daydream
>after a few days
>blah blah blah my boyfriend blah
>tfw

once again i thought her friendly approach meant that she wanted it.
>daydreams crushed with no survivors
>feel like there no point to get to know her more

what a bitter fuck have i become..
>>
Yeah that's my worst problem too. It's not a lack of confidence or reciprocation, I'm just too optimistic. Doesn't matter what. Everything ends up being disappointing unless it's perfect.
>>
File: tfw1447083952945.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
tfw1447083952945.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28781636
my addiction to escapism has a few really bad downsides.. this dive to daydreaming the moment something positive happens..
>>
As soon as they say "my boyfriend" I just get up and leave. You should do the same. Fuck em.
>>
File: I have a plan.png (106 KB, 271x372) Image search: [Google]
I have a plan.png
106 KB, 271x372
>found religion
>go to Church a lot
>girl there that I am really interested in
>haven't worked up nerve to talk to her
>think she is single
>just about worked up nerve to say something to her
>comes through door with a guy
>sits by herself and talks with him after service

Not sure if it is her boyfriend since I heard people just calling him her friend, but I kind of doubt it is the case.

>now have to pretend never interested to avoid embarrassment, even though she has caught me staring at her before
>>
>>28781587
It's a challenge. Of course she has a boyfriend. She wants to see if you're man enough to take her away from him.

I never was desu
>>
>>28781587
Why do robots not realize that, unlike them, most people are super pleasant?
>>
>>28781777
Fuck you man goddammit.
Every single time. The smallest good thing can literally make my day. And then I realize that I don't really have a reason to be happy and then it's all the way back to Sadtown.
>>
File: 1411861976762.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1411861976762.png
14 KB, 530x444
>Start talking to girl on FB that I haven't seen in about 10 years
>Turns out we have a shitload in common, she likes so many things I do I feel like I'm on a prank show
>Start falling for her
>Ask her to hang out
>Stops responding
>Oh.....
>Feel like shit, she could've been the one
>Slowly start getting over her
>Today while out getting groceries fucking see her on the opposite street
>Feels spike back to where they were

I really wish I didn't see her, it really fucked my day. Goddamn I'm pathetic.
>>
>>28781587
100% same, except for me it's either a bf or she's, like, really really gay.
>>
>>28782432
Holy shit same though

Isn't that funny, how you could be walking down the street, and suddenly you see or think about one person and your entire fucking week goes down the shitter?
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46 KB, 429x429
>>28782478

I was like "There's no way....no that's DEFINITELY her" I can't even contact her about it "Hey I saw you on the street today!" That's fucking weird. Then that hole in my chest feeling started coming back. There's so many things I want to do with her, not even touching the subject of anything sexual. But it'll never be.

One day things will do right maybe
>>
>>28782432
If it makes you feel any better, I fell for a senior girl when I was a sophomore in HS. I have her on normiebook, and everytime she pops up on my timeline, I get extremely sad because she is absolutely perfect. She is beautiful, exceptionally monogamous, very smart, and career-oriented. I haven't even seen her in three years, and I still have dreams about her.
>>
>>28782636

I'll get over it eventually. I avoid the shit out of crushes because like today I end up getting hurt every time.

But sometimes the mind does what it wants.
>>
>>28782636
any dudes who havent deleted their facebook yet

if you have pictures, or post any pictures at all, do they get liked and commented on? how many? also how many fb friends?

i have over 500 but often i get zero likes on a profile picture, where i posted the same picture to here and people got mad and called me chad.

i routinely see other people my age, 19, getting dozens of likes on everything they post

what gives? this is the cuckiest feeling ever
>>
>>28782701

Not him, but everything I do on FB is polarized. Either it's a big hit with 20 likes and a stream of comments or it goes completely ignored.

Never any middle ground.
>>
File: 1463770196388.jpg (79 KB, 403x498) Image search: [Google]
1463770196388.jpg
79 KB, 403x498
>blah blah blah my boyfriend blah
This is her trying to leave her boyfriend for you. DUMB FUCK!
She thinks you are the guy she wants to move on with.

This all depends on she talks about her boyfriend though. If its about how shit her boyfriend is. That means she is looking for a guy to move on with. And if you are the only guy she talks to you about her boyfriend. THEN THAT MEANS SHE IS INTERESTED IN YOU!

You are so stupid OP.
>>
>>28782701
I occasionally get one or two likes, but I mainly upload funny pictures, not pictures of myself. I have about 149 "friends" (in reality, I have like 6-9).

>>28782686
The worst feeling is that she seemed to actually like me, but already had a boyfriend, so I could have never communicated my interest, even though it was obvious enough apparently for everyone in the class to begin teasing me over it very loudly once.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>28782701
Usually it's only a couple likes and comments, I don't mind that much.

Of course that 's partially due to my profile pictures looking like pic related most of the time.
>>
>>28782551
At this point it's just become this overwhelming feeling of regret, like my brain decided to say "Hey anon! You fucked up and you'll never get her back, you sickening worthless sack of shit!" over and over and over.
>>
>>28782701
I only have 3 friends and they're all family members. I've only posted one picture of myself because I never do anything
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.